JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her case was closed. But, I still think she fits the same victimology.
Athletic late teen
Distressed/Disoriented
Last seen on video running alone after midnight in a desolate area.
It does not appear as anyone is following her.
She was still dressed at that point.
Lynchburg!!!
Football season (Night before Thanksgiving/2nd biggest Football Day to Super Bowl.)
Ends up frozen to death in the brambles of a cemetery in a wooded area.

Undressed (attributed to hypothermia).

Exactly, and earlier I posted a map that shows that Lovington is the halfway point between Charlottesville and Lynchburg. This is indisputable. W&L, in Lexington, looks like it is just on the Western side of the mountain, with Lovingston on the Eastern side. It's really creepy, really. If you head out I64 to the route that goes toward Lexington, W&L is about 1/2 way to Lynchburg via that route.

So, then, do we add Heather Hodges, missing from the Roanoke area 4/9/12 - or is that too far/not on Rt. 29/wrong time of year? http://wfirnews.com/local-news/one-...ppeared-investigators-say-leads-still-come-in

Please take the AM discussion to the Randy Allen Taylor/ Alexis Murphy forum.

data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b3233db6d7b65f:0x4dcebd5fa9d394b0!2m2!1d-79.0514134!2d37.5851412!1m5!1m1!1s0x884cc8d057b0a5e5:0xe81881d4e2830060!2m2!1d-79.4428157!2d37.7840208!3e0

IT's the Lynchburg Resevoir!!!! https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Amh...d4e2830060!2m2!1d-79.4428157!2d37.7840208!3e0

The Lynchburg Reservoir is off Rt 60 1/2 way between Lexington and Rt29 at about the 1/2 way point between Charlottesville & Lynchburg.

you think a 300 pound 6'2 former football lineman is a medium size man ? what in the world are you talking about that is a very large person.

When you see a 400 pound man every day of your life, then a 300 pound man appears medium, and a 200 pound man appears small.

At least, that is my experience.

Who knows what perspective the person directing the sketch artist had in her life? As I said, not many people know 400 pound men, so perhaps JM is not "the guy."

My only point is that the description of "medium build" is NOT a reason to rule out JM as a possible suspect. I look at pictures of him now, and he looks, to me, to be medium sized. That's my perspective.

Obviously, he would not wear size "medium" in the men's clothing department. I know that. But men who wear size "large" in the men's clothing department appear small to me.

Does anyone have information on what car Jesse owned in 2009 when Morgan Harrington was abducted?

If JM was truly of marginalized intelligence, it's hard to believe that CNU would have admitted him, even with his athletic capabilities, and UVA would hire him to work in their surgical area? Opinions?

Has anyone considered the marginalized intelligence may be due to concussions suffered during his football career? Even if he started at average intelligence (enough to get into CNU) a few knocks to the head could have changed that. Repeat concussions can and do cause brain damage, sometimes in ways that impair some functions but not others (aka the skills he'd need to work in a surgical area). Not sure if it's been suggested before, but it's a possibility.

If JM was truly of marginalized intelligence, it's hard to believe that CNU would have admitted him, even with his athletic capabilities, and UVA would hire him to work in their surgical area? Opinions?

He was a patient transporter. I don't think it requires a lot of intelligence. My son was in the ER several months ago and I distinctly remember that the patient transporter was pretty out of it and could barely get his hospital bed out of the room down to the ultrasound room. I had to help him.

Has a photo of JM from the 2005 timeframe been posted? Could it be that in the ensuing nine years after his football days ended he gained weight? Also, this question may already have been asked but are his dreadlocks weaves or his real hair?

Here is one from 2007. http://www.c-ville.com/hannah-graham-case-poi-worked-cab-driver/

Here is one from 2012 http://www.wltx.com/story/news/nati...n-students-disappearance-in-custody/16182373/

and then his most recent DMV photo from 9/19/14 http://abcnews.go.com/US/uva-abduction-suspect-jesse-matthew-lawyer-remains-large/story?id=25735563

He has definitely put on weight, even in the last 2 years. The difference is crazy.

Has a photo of JM from the 2005 timeframe been posted? Could it be that in the ensuing nine years after his football days ended he gained weight? Also, this question may already have been asked but are his dreadlocks weaves or his real hair?
Members have found pictures of him from 2002 and 2007 but AFAIK there has been no picture found from 2005, specifically.
In 2002 Liberty put his weight at 215 lbs.

Abut those dreads, don't know if they are weaved or natural but they stay in a long time and you can bet, that even with washing, they hold all kinds of particles and potential evidence.

Mirv22, thank you! Is it just my imagination or does JM not resemble MH's killer's sketch in the picture of him beside the taxi?

If we could just figure out where he was in 2005 -- what his connections to the Fairfax area were (are). As I previously mentioned, George Mason Univ. is less than 15 min (5 miles) away from Jermantown Road in Fairfax. Was this his m.o. -- to be near college campuses to prowl for young women?

I'm sure it's also been mentioned here how perfect a ruse it would have been for him to possibly lure MH into a taxi cab --

Of course my belief that JM could be connected to MH and others could be quickly squashed if we were privy to DNA results.

Here's something that is nagging at the back of my mind. JM's assault incident was in Summer '09 (JUN?) and he was charged. MH disappears Oct 17, '09. MH remains were found in Jan, '10 at Anchorage Farms. JW's atty asks the victim (who is a lawyer) in '10 if the assault chgs can be dropped. The victim agrees to drop chgs as long as his medical bills were paid. Now my question is.....When was it publicized that DNA evidence from MH's killer matched the 2005 rape victim in Fairfax vs. the date the assault chgs were dropped? If assault chgs were dropped after the DNA info was made public then this may indicate that JW was nervous about a conviction and his DNA possibly being taken. This could be something worth adding to the timeline and may be nothing. I haven't had time for sleuthing the past few days so any help is appreciated. Hope this makes sense...just trying to connect the dots.TIA

Purely speculation here, but it's possible that the weight gain could come from psychiatric medication. Drinking while on various forms of that stuff can lead to some strange behaviors. I will be curious to see if it is revealed that he has sought help in the past from a mental health professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member