Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, but this applies to hairs of any kind. Her hair would have been incriminating if left on a dead body. A sure way to get rid of anything like that would be a showering, though I believe her DNA from her skin cells and saliva were her primary concerns.
She cut herself while stabbing Travis. Her blood also needed to be washed off Travis.

Nurmi and company ARE treating it like an assassin for hire. And they rightly point out that having sex with Travis on the night she planned to kill him is not consistent with a premeditated murder plot that was hatched a week prior. Nurmi stressed this point several times on direct. Juan should have tried to explain why the sex happened that day. My belief is that she had second thoughts or cold feet at one point and allowed herself to be seduced into sex twice. But once she reverted back to her original plan she had to clean up the mistake she made -- the sex, and the shower ruse was born. Having him wash his own body of her DNA and pubic hairs under the ruse of a photo shoot was perfect. Once she was satisfied with the cleaning, she stood up (and accidently snapped two pictures) and went for the murder weapon.

Since when do you seduce a seducer??

Juan doesn't have to prove his case questioning a lying defendant during the DCIC, he has a rebuttal case.

Also the defendant herself never said they had sex that night.

The only cold feet she had was when she wasn't wearing her murder socks.

Who's pubic hair had to be washed off, neither of them had any.

She claims one of those photos were accidental not two of them.

BTW, it would be a lot easier to read your posts if you put spaces in it. :)

But you think she was seduced into sex? I think she went there UNINVITED, lured TA into sex (it's one of her favorite weapons) and then killed him.

I don't think they had sex that day. Something infuriated her and I think Travis keep telling her NO Jodi, I don't love you and I don't want you anymore.

The fact that she thought she could successfully represent her own defense speaks volumes about her personality...narcissism for sure, along with sociopathy and a healthy sprinkle of BPD.

Actually I think I could have handle her trying to play attorney instead of Nurmi's long drawn out questions.

THINGS THAT DIDN'T OR DON'T EXIST by JODI ARIAS (IMO) -in no particular order

SKATEBOARDERS -story to explain license plates missing and upside down.
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
TA's GUN
"PEDO'' PIX -1/21/08
BRUISES
STEVE CARROLL
BOBBY'S GROCERIES
TA ABUSE - rough sex, fights
CAMPING TRIP PLANS, along with suicide to explain buying a gun.
MEMORY PROBLEMS -keeping her stories straight and having everyone else make them fit.
1/22/08 FIGHT -bodyslam, kick, broken finger,etc. Fight over TA wanting $ from JA -same day TA made a deposit for JA.
1/21/08 XMAS BOXES (angel) -story to walk in and see "pedo" pix.
1/21/08 BARRAGE of phone calls
1/21/08 SEX -anal of course
1/21/08 THROWING UP
FIGHT w/choking unconscious
SUICIDE ATTEMPTS -lies to explain "no jury will convict me", buying a gun, etc.
BREAKING UP w/BFs (minus DB -TA came along) -they left her or bf/gf relationship never exsisted
GUN HOLSTER
FOG -convenient not to explain stabbing of TA.
NINJAS
COURTING -excuse for stalking and confronting.
AGGRESSION by TA 6/4/08 -taken by suprise and only defensive.
JA - PTSD
SHAKING from TA-fight/yelling -BS from TA abuse.
JA -SHAME
MONEY PROBLEMS (small-time) -she has ways to find some -think of CA.
JA -LOGIC
"SPIDEY" and boys underwear -BS for "pedo".
ACCIDENTAL pen enters vag
ROPE -story to explain knife being nearby.
CHEATING BFs - was no bf/gf relationship.
SEX TAPE -6/4/08
TA INVITE -6/4/08 -no invite but did show up with check.
FINGER CUTS by glassware
JA -HIGH IQ
JA+TA as BF/GF -she was traveling companion, f-buddy, phone sexer and STALKER
DEAD PHONE -phone charger story to avoid records of being in AZ.
JA -LOW SELF-ESTEEM
CD FIGHT 6/4/08 -story for sexual abuse.
JA -PRO PHOTOGRAPHER
KNIFE IN DISHWASHER -story to explain where she last saw knife.
STRAIGHT RAZOR
TELLING MM 4/08 about "pedo"
WALMART REFUND for gas can -BS to discount 3rd can used.
FINGER SPLINT
SECRET TA GUN -story to explain why friends of TA said he never owned a gun.
ANY CLOSET SCENARIO -crime scene -to explain where gun came from.
JA LENDING MONEY to TA
TRADING PASSWORDS -to explain her and him hacking into accounts.
"PEDO" PAMPHLETS
3/08 FREEWAY BACKHAND FIGHT -more TA abuse.
THREESOME asked for by TA
GOT GAS in BUCKEYE, AZ
JA BAPTISM SEX NIGHT (anal)
VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGE
BROKEN FINGER
SS CARD at TA's house -story for her stalking.
JA -REMORSE
COMPUTER VIRUS 6/4/08
FUNERAL AGREEMENTS (Antartica)
ANAL SEX -fitting stories to a fantasy while degrading TA (KY for grinding)
TA PHOTOSHOOT 6/4/08
TA and HER DELETING PHOTOS 6/4/08
TA GUILTING HER to do anything
TA's WRATH
TA 6/4/08 "I will *advertiser censored**ing kill you *****" - "5 year old could hold camera better"
5/28/08 REAL BURGLARY -taking gun.
WANTING TO VISIT ON ROAD TRIP -Darryl's sister (Pasadena) or John Dixon (SD)
TA GOT INTO HER GMAIL ACCOUNT
JA BRUNETTE in 3/08
SEX (anal/vanilla/oral) in 06
SEX (anal/vanilla) in 07
PORCH JAZZ - chocolate -to degrade TA.
JA -PROCRASTINATOR
TA WANTED JA to move to MESA
PHONE LOST/STOLEN 5/18/08
COSTCO WATER
HIDDEN LAPTOP in laundry basket
FREEWAY WHILE DRIVING SEX
TA LOADING GUN 12/07

and much more....

Great list! But I don't think she said anything about a straight razor.

BBM
"Allowed herself to be seduced?"
IMO, she went to Travis home with two plans.
1. Seduce Travis in a last ditch effort to go to Cancun/sexually manipulate Travis into a relationship with her
2. If plan #1 fails, kill Travis.

I don't believe jealousy over Cancun played a role. I believe extreme anger over what he said to her on May 26th (facebook and text message) is the motive. There was a prior build up and the May 26th exchange was the last straw. Her damaged self-esteem drove her to hatch the murder plot on the May 28th. She wanted to show him what a sociopath was.

Speaking of the new crime scene photos, my guess would be that they weren't allowed into evidence. Which really bothers me with a non sequestered jury out there. I know they are suppose to avoid the case but with all the media coverage imagine how hard that has to be. I really think that in a high profile case like this the jury needs to be sequestered.

Were new crime scene photos released?

I think this is my favorite Juan moment, for the moment (and I saw it in person and audibly gasped):

Juan Martinez: "There's no guessing here now!" - YouTube

:rocker: :great: Yesssssssssss ! It was one of my fave's, also !

:great: Mr. M is fabulous ... and I just luv his passion and his "attack" !

Oh, will you or any of the other WS members be able to attend court next week ? I luv getting the "inside scoop" from "inside" the courtroom ...

Thanks !!!

:seeya:

It's evidence to rebut the defendant's testimony that she returned the gas can and didn't purchase gasoline for three gas cans in SLT, UTAH.

I'm sure when the state heard the defendant claim she returned the gas can, they inquired of Wal-Mart and Tesoro for business records.

It's the defense attorneys job to try and get evidence thrown out, otherwise the defendant could claim ineffective assistance of counsel.

BTW, I'm not an attorney but I am a chemist. ;)
Ok, I'm not really a chemist either. :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.444266242316190.1073741835.160510210691796&type=1

l just looked at the FB link with the documents and saw the one requesting TA's "criminal conviction" in Riverside CA dated March 12, 2013. What a load of BS! It's already been more than proven in the media that that indeed was NOT TA, the mugshot in CLEAR evidence that someone else who stole TA's identity was the person convicted.

At least Casey Anthony was a decent liar. Jodi just isn't any good at it. I guess after years of getting away with it, she thought she was good, but she never faced a pit bull like Martinez.

CA wouldn't have looked like a decent liar either if JM had got a hold of her.

I wonder if the photos that the banner on Nancy Grace is talking about are these in disneymom69's (tawnidilly) photobucket that were taken when Travis' house was on the market?

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/user/disneymom69/library/Travis Alexander

I have seen some of these floating around previously but not all them. She has taken some great shots right down to the baseboard debris from where the carpets were removed. Excellent pictures of the bathroom and closet too. Also includes pictures of Travis' headstone and also of the apartment where Jodi was living. They all are great shots!

Great pics disneymom69 and thanks for sharing them.

*Link to her Photobucket is listed on her youtube link .... http://www.youtube.com/user/tawnidilly *

Were new crime scene photos released?

I believe we only saw a couple today. It was knives in the dishwasher and some different angles of the hallway. From what I understand there is suppose to be around 250 new photos. I think the prosecutor is calling fowl because they just found out about these. Might have to do with the expert who is on the stand who claims he can tell by the crime scene whether it was premeditated.

Originally posted by isleuth (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9044733&postcount=234):

{What do you think she was conjuring and don't you think that this is clearly showing that JA was blackmailing TA? Was she baiting him with the framed and taped phone sex session?

TA's text message to JA>

<<I don`t ever want to get another freaking text from you again or a call unless it`s an apology and a thank you for constantly having to take on your ever-ceasing problems. Not one freaking more.

I`m sick of your soap opera and your ways. You purposely try to ruin every day. It seems you`re getting good at it. You couldn`t get off your lazy butt, because that`s the sociopath I know so well, it freaking figures.

I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. It made me feel not good, I guess. It made me feel yucky.

You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared about me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjure. You are sick and you have scammed me.
=====

Do not call back,. I&#8217;m sick of you playing stupid and dealing with your childish issues. Bitter feelings are brewing in me for you, and if it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike for you before I have a revenge.

You don't care about anything that doesn't involve you, and I'm sick of it, and I don't want to deal with any of it. It's wearing me out and if it continues, just like I have to give you motivation to tell me the truth I'll give you motivation to quit screwing with me.
======

After tomorrow it's going to be really bad for you. It's time to spit it out.
=====

I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. >>
=====}

---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a link for this? I haven't seen this text message anywhere - I have seen texts that were screen capped from this link: http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/oo_zpsa3b9f4be.jpg.html?sort=3&o=100 that have some of the same sentences, but have not seen the extra details in this message. Did I miss something?

Since when do you seduce a seducer??

Juan doesn't have to prove his case questioning a lying defendant during the DCIC, he has a rebuttal case.

Also the defendant herself never said they had sex that night.

The only cold feet she had was when she wasn't wearing her murder socks.

Who's pubic hair had to be washed off, neither of them had any.

She claims one of those photos were accidental not two of them.

BTW, it would be a lot easier to read your posts if you put spaces in it. :)

????? She did say they had sex...once in his bedroom and once in his office. As for the photos, I think the op was referring to the one of him sitting (no head) and the one of the ceiling. Jodi said neither picture was taken on purpose.

I don't believe jealousy over Cancun played a role. I believe extreme anger over what he said to her on May 26th (facebook and text message) is the motive. There was a prior build up and the May 26th exchange was the last straw. Her damaged self-esteem drove her to hatch the murder plot on the May 28th. She wanted to show him what a sociopath was.

I disagree with the bolded above, but I agree with the rest of what you commented. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010