Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the phone sex on 5/10 came before the angry TA texts.

If it matters.

Do we know, apart from JA's testimony, that the phone call was May 10th? Did an expert (phone forensic expert) testify to such?

Yeah, I had thought that a possibility until I saw the streaks of bood on the shower walls. I don't see how she could have showered without disturbing them, especially as they were so fresh.

you have to realize his wounds were still moist and the body probably moved during the days after the murder.. what fluids are left in the show are from decomp not anything from the murder its self.. there was very little blood on the body where there should have been.. the body was washed in the shower, if she did too.. **shivers** I can't imagine...

Gus Searcy is on Fox News right now saying that TA verbally abused JA and that he witnessed her shaking and crying as TA cussed her out when she was present with Gus in the motor home.

He says that she only ever loved and cared for Travis and that she was trying to protect his reputation.

He says it was self defense and she just snapped.

Gus must be planning a life with JA if she skates.

I wonder if that motor home was rocking while she was there?

Now he's saying that he personally knows Mormon women whom support Jodi, but are afraid to testify or support her publicly.

Yeah and
The luggage was taken to her car earlier she first said than the luggage goes with her when she leaves!

I was wondering if anyone caught that. There was the whole thing about the luggage going out around 2 or after 2 or whatever circus answer she was giving and then the other day with Juan she said she took her luggage out to the car when she left along with the gun and the rope (while in the fog).

Yep- There was no Costco water or bloody hands. Just part of her convenient fog story.

The detectives found no bloody prints or blood at all on the bedroom door handles or the doors leading out of the house, so how could she have had bloody hands when she left? Also IIRC in her testimony (I think cross) she slipped and said her feet were bloody too but the attorney did not follow up on it. How could her feet be bloody and shoe-less and no bloody footprints were found leading downstairs and out of the house? All lies.

Can't find link but post#472 by TigerBalm has details

I'm not sure i linked this correctly, but...

rr14_zpsdb465c9f.jpg.html

Yeah, I had thought that a possibility until I saw the streaks of bood on the shower walls. I don't see how she could have showered without disturbing them, especially as they were so fresh.

There are no visible stains on the shower walls while he is still in the shower.
I believe those stains are when he is removed and in the area where he had been for 5 days. :(

She went to McDonald's in lodi ca traveling on highway 99
ten miles from me! She would have passed through my city after lodi

Interesting she went on Highway 99 and not I-5....she sure took the long way to every place she went! Maybe she didn't want to be seen. I still can't figure out what she did from picking up the rental car and arriving at Lodi at 5:00 pm.

I think Daryl was less than forthcoming not so much that he was/is afraid of Jodi (after all, she's locked up) but trying to avoid knowing too much about the gas cans.

He sorted had that Jodi-fog roll in about the time he was being questioned about the can exchange. The less he pretended not to know, the less specific the questions remained. Or so it appeared. Now here's what I think.

Remember that one gasoline stop where she filled up (supposedly) 4 items?
She clearly put around 12 gallons into the car then another 10 gallons (5-gallons for each gas can)? So that's three receptacles that weren't disputed. But then there was that weird 2.50+ gallon purchase that just didn't fit into any theory?

Well, if Daryl gave Jodi the two gas cans and one of them was partially full then....she wouldn't need an entire 5 gallons to top that one container off.

So I think that's how that odd purchase can possibly be explained. But no one asked Daryl if he gave her empty or filled gas cans (that I can recall anyway) and I think that's why Daryl played 'fog' out.
Daryl didnt want his face shown! Because of his son! But I read somewhere that the son went back to live with the mom!
So there are just a few pics of Daryl? Jodi was looking for the golden calf! She thought Travis could give her everything she felt entitled to. She spent alot of time in pursuit of men! Not afraid to travel desolate highways at night by herself. None of these men pursued her! She did all the chasing. She went to meet markets like ppl meetings! In hopes of meeting someone who could support her! Hopefully she will never be given the opportunity to kill again! I read that she was starring at nancy grace! As she drank an iced starbucks drink lol

I believe a similar event occurred on 6/6 at In N Out Burger in Sparks, NV. Two meals were purchased 5 minutes apart with the Mastercard.

Yes. Two meals, two face cleansers, two hair dyes/sunblock sprays. Weird. Did she have an imaginary friend along for the ride? Just kidding but still, it is a bit strange.

moo

Yeah and
The luggage was taken to her car earlier she first said than the luggage goes with her when she leaves!

Hard to imagine anyone putting anything of value into a hot car for hours instead of waiting until they are actually ready to leave. I do believe we know what items left the house last, however.

:what:

There are no visible stains on the shower walls while he is still in the shower.
I believe those stains are when he is removed and in the area where he had been for 5 days. :(

By that point he would be completely exsanguinated.

**my apologies I am way behind and its likely this post will land randomly amidst unrelated discussion and topics**
Originally Posted by Panthera

My belief is her story regarding the knife and the dishwasher was to cover herself, in that she would hope to take away the premeditation if she hadn't brought the knife into the house with her. She has to have the weapons, both gun and knife, already inside his house instead of her backpack or on her person.

MOO

IMO this is EXACTLY why/where the entire fabricated story involving the memory of a knife and a dishwasher came to be.. Once having chosen to the dump the 2 ski masked intruders story, and exchanging it for the self defense story.. she knew full well there'd be details and evidence that would require specific manipulations of where they'd originated..most importantly and most damning were 2 key pieces(i.e.the murder weapons, knife/gun) had to have their introduction into the crime remanipulated in a way that would attempt to indicate spur of the moment, unplanned, crime of passion ..that meant completely attempting to cover and conceal that these weapons were in any way whatsoever tied to, or connected to Jodi..

As we know thus bringing forth the fabrication of Travis being an illegal gun owner.. this magical gun with no past that miraculously and magically appeared and is given ownership by Travis..tho, of course no one in the universe has any knowledge of its existence EXCEPT FOR JODI.. she further believes she'll flesh out Travis' illegally owned gun as she is testifying in her first degree murder trial(ie. IMO when she on the fly attributes newly fabricated details of now Travis having loaded it in front of her and took it off on a field trip to nowhere)... moo is her arrogance and narcissism is only further exposing the psychopathic/pathological liar that she truly is by believing she's being ballsy in introducing these type details on the fly, while literally amidst her under oath testimony.. the reality couldn't be more damning in just further ensuring each and every juror feels only more confident in their firm belief of her guilt of nothing but FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED MURDER!

So, with her believing she's just oh so much smarter than EVERYONE including LE, attys(both Prosecution as well as her own Defense Counsel), and definitely oh so much smarter than each juror..she's of the mindset that she's successfully convinced them that the gun by which Travis Alexander died, was none other than his very own gun, in his very own master bedroom closet...

With the first of the two murder weapons easily and believably explained she moves to the other murder weapon, the knife.. the knife that stabbed him 27 times and then slit his throat ear to ear nearly fully decapitating him.. just as the gun could have zero ties or connections to Jodi, neither could the knife and thus was born the idea..

Though seconds after her fabricated gunshot to the head story the dense fog quickly set in over Jodi entirely for a very large and important window of time.. but magically through the fog, for the most briefest moment of time, she can recall through the haze and fine mist, the vaguest of memories of her placing the murder weapon, the knife inside the kitchen dishwasher...and then once again the fog rolls back in leaving Jodi with another large window of time with no clear memories other than just driving and driving for what seemed like forever.

IMO nothing could be much more glaringly obvious than the bull$hit of which these fabrications are completely made of... tho, IMO this narcissitic, horse faced, rat has such arrogance in her belief of superiority in the areas of intelligence, manipulation, AND pathological, yet believable lies that IMO she fully believes that the jury will buy the bull$hit she's heaved upon them repeatedly throughout the trial.. IMO glaringly obvious it is that she is dead wrong ..and I am strongly of the opinion that her arrogance and lies are major components that will determine that she rightfully will reap what she has sown. Death row awaits her, IMO...just like at the end of that death row sentence hell awaits her..

IMO it is none other than Jodi Ann Arias who has brought about the consequences that await her.. and IMO she damn well better believe that it is death row that is awaiting her that she will soon find to be her home sweet home...this home only to be eventually exchanged for the home sweet hell that is at the end of the line for Jodi... she definitely has a very, bright light awaiting her at the end of the tunnel.. a bright, pain searing, white-hot light flickering up from the depths of hell that await the day Arias is brought to her final home and resting place..

Rest easy Jodi and watch out for those flickering flames that you awake in the night feeling licking at the bottoms of your feet as you day by night become only closer and closer to that fiery abyss that awaits you!

Of course jmo, tho..

I was wondering if anyone caught that. There was the whole thing about the luggage going out around 2 or after 2 or whatever circus answer she was giving and then the other day with Juan she said she took her luggage out to the car when she left along with the gun and the rope (while in the fog).

Your right I almost said 2 and didn't she say Travis helped her with it?

I would think it would be the last place to shower as you are further contaminating his body with your dan (her own blood, hair, etc...) and there is no guarantee that it wouldn't lodge beneath his body rather than running down the drain.

(That all sounded quite horrible - sorry.)

moo

BB: Panther, I've spent a couple of hours now trying to figure out what "dan" is and how one leaves it behind. Yeah, I finally got it: dna. Easy typo to make, but I want to thank you for the entertainment it brought me. LOL. (In case it's not clear, the joke here is on me. I'm sure everyone else figured it out at once.)

Not only does it matter, but I think it's key for developing motive. Consider how quickly she kills Travis after he threatens to EXPOSE her (don't we wish we knew for what!). I am not saying that was her only motive, but not even a week goes by after he sends that text that he ends up dead.

Well it took several hours to watch the trial testimony to get the correct date he made that threat, but that text was actually APRIL 6th. (JA explains how the time on those is 7 hours off and while it is shown as April 7, she says it is April 6). You can see it beginning around the 37-minute mark of Day 19 the trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJH1jL9LQtI

There is no doubt TA went back and forth with her, sometimes being the initiator. If you listen to the entire 1 hour 10 minute phone conversation between TA and JA played in court on Day 17, you'll hear how much it was TA himself who brings up certain matters, not JA baiting him, as I previously believed.

Just 16 days after the text message where TA chews her out and threatens to expose her, they have the phone conversation that runs from the 4:12 mark to the 1 hr. 8 minute mark in the video below, from Day 17 of the trial. He talks about coming to visit her before he goes to Cancun, talks about all the other things he may do while he's in northern California, but tells her, "You are at the top of the list."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOq8qp_HB_Q

The detectives found no bloody prints or blood at all on the bedroom door handles or the doors leading out of the house, so how could she have had bloody hands when she left? Also IIRC in her testimony (I think cross) she slipped and said her feet were bloody too but the attorney did not follow up on it. How could her feet be bloody and shoe-less and no bloody footprints were found leading downstairs and out of the house? All lies.

She did arrive at RB's with bandages on her hand, however, she likely took care of that prior to leaving Travis' house, at least to wrap something around the injury. Fortunately in her attempt to clean up his house, she missed her bloody hand print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member