Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want this trial to be over for all of us. It is so draining, and I don't know about you guys, but I can't take much more.

The elongated KN questions, the attitude of JA, the stupid judge who cannot even control her courtroom! Really it is too much! I've never seen anything like this before, and I wish I could just walk away from it at this point. However, I (as I believe all of us are), a little too invested by this time.

I suppose we will all hang on until the bitter end, and I wish all of you good heart.

Last note from me: Premed & DP, please.

What's "draining" is that the evidence and the admission of guilt make it so free#in obvious but the law and justice system in place allows for a possible acquittal. The KC trial is a perfect example so, we're all here on tethers wondering if we might just have another bunch of completely stoopid people there deciding her "fate".

There is not doubt that this woman killed her "ex-boyfriend". She admitted it. So, we're now all waiting and hoping that she doesn't dupe her jury into believing that as the chit faced liar that she is, did it in "self defence"...

moo

who's the girl on the left?

One of the photos from the mug shot lineup.

9hl5bb.png

10cu4vm.png

One of the photos from the mug shot lineup.

9hl5bb.png

10cu4vm.png

She is the only one smiling in the mug shot and I'm willing to bet her crime was the most violent and heinous... The freakin psychopath!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Where is justice? This woman that is about to be arrested asks if she can get her make-up on is afforded "prejudicial" status for that statement. She said it and thought it seconds before she was arrested but the jury is not allowed to see that she is a monster? Why? Because it might lead them to deduct that she really is a monster?

um. I'm lost.

moo

Thanks for posting these Tiger!

Do you think that the person from Walmart will testify as to what those 2 items are for $9.92 each along with the gas can return info??
Was it ever established what those 2 items were? The facial cleansers surely were used to clean the hair dye off of her face...

For the Mods,
This is O/T, but I see we are on thread 90! So I am curious, how many threads were there for the FCA case? Thanks. :)

It is quite possible she stopped somewhere between Mesa and West Jordan, perhaps even checked into a motel (paying cash) to freshen up, do her hair and make up before meeting RB. I cannot imagine she showed up at his house, after hours on the road, in those pigtails or her hair all crimped from being wet and drying that way. She was, after all, hours late arriving to see him, and with the time she likely would have left Travis' house there was a large gap.

MOO

I agree Panthera. With her hair dark and driving a rental the paying with cash would eliminate her fear of anyone connecting a stay. I could see her doing that much more then pulling over, washing her hands and feet with bottled water and skip off to Ryan's house. She had to have been covered in blood.

With the car returning smelling of smoke I felt for sure she pulled over at a camp site someplace, burned her clothing, showered at the camp showers and then moved on but that's probably too low class for Jodi. The smoke smell still nags at me though.

I find the remarks "smoke smell" to be telling. Was she REALLY alone???
I mean, she buys two meals. One at 10:38 then another at 10:43 and she even says "we drove" when recounting her trip in south California on June 2nd (although it was explained that she had her sister in the car?)
So many details. I don't know how the jury is going to remember it all.

237001-7_zps12928bbb.png

237014-4_zps0f331705.png

237015-4_zpscf7673bd.png

There seems to have been very little computer/phone forensics done. Nothing like what we saw with the CA case where they could track her pings over the course of weeks, all texts from various phones, etc...

I wonder why so little was done in this case???

Me too. Maybe JM saved lots of stuff for rebutal so Jodi would not have a chance to twist everything up ? You know they must have tons of stuff.

I also hope they get DB back up there after his big lies.

She is the only one smiling in the mug shot and I'm willing to bet her crime was the most violent and heinous... The freakin psychopath!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

She explains why she is smiling in the mugshot here, she is so :nevermind:
:furious:
There she is, saying she is innocent again as well.
[video=youtube;vwMMkvozT_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMMkvozT_o[/video]

How will we know when Mr. Martinez, Det. Flores and The Travis males are wearing their gifted ties? Do we know what they look like?

I am getting behind. When is the trial starting tomorrow, EST?
Did I hear that one of the attorneys had a death in the family?

I mean, she buys two meals. One at 10:38 then another at 10:43 and she even says "we drove" when recounting her trip in south California on June 2nd (although it was explained that she had her sister in the car?)
So many details. I don't know how the jury is going to remember it all.

<snipped for space>

She didn't buy two meals 5 mins apart at In-N-Out, it was the same meal, they just give you two different receipts, one for your CC purchase and one with your order number on it.

She says "we" received a phone call from her friend about Travis death, in the 48 Hours interview as well.
She is only talking about herself and her dark passenger.

So many details. I don't know how the jury is going to remember it all

I have no doubt she was alone. There would be more clues than a smell of smoke and 2 meals, IMO. And as manipulative as she is, she would have came up with story #4 and blamed it on whoever was with her. You know, something like, ______ didn't like Travis and my relationship and forced me to take him to him and then he killed him, I could only stand by and watch.

I am getting behind. When is the trial starting tomorrow, EST?
Did I hear that one of the attorneys had a death in the family?

Hearing before jurors arrive is scheduled to start at 10:15am AZ (PST) = (1:15pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487