Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi does tend to talk too fast so I think she was told to slow down. They took her into the judge's chambers (I think twice) so I believe she was told to just answer the questions and not go off the subject with her own agenda, which is what she was doing. She also tried to get a lot of hearsay into her testimony. This is why she is just suppose to answer the question only and RM is constantly objecting. If she just answered the questions that would not happen. jmo

Good morning everyone. Looking forward to more testimony from the courtroom today, as gaggifying (my word) as it may be. I really feel that the defense is going to drag out their questioning for the entirety of the day, they want the jury to leave for the extended weeked with as 'good' an image of JA in their mind as they can. If they were to end direct and allow the beginning of cross, they take the chances of the jury stewing over the 'bad' JA images.

MOO

For me alone this makes me happy....since that would mean Juan would be fresh and ready to go on Monday.....a day I don't work. I can prepare with taking the running wheel out of the mouse cage, setting up the kids with Tinkerbell on the Fire, grabbing some herb popcorn and several bottles of kombucha, and watching Juan do what he does best :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

being a waitress for most of my younger years....there is no way she could have had 10-12 thousand saved in the bank....no way...unless she was doing other odd jobs....she even sat there and said that there was no down payment on the house and that she used her credit cards to help make some of the house payments.....BS

No questions to date. Maybe their brains are trying to comprehend Jodi and her testimony. I'd be asking myself is she for realz :what:

I posted yesterday that I hope there are no jury questions in the basket at the end of her testimony. That would indicate how credible they found her.

I am positive that in her spiel about meeting Travis for the first time she used the words (paraphrasing here) "I didn't make a move then". I still have to go back and find it but that said it all for me.

I'm not sure how long I can stand to watch today but gonna give it a try.

I found a forum from 2007 and the fee to become a selling associate was allegedly $150. PPL also charged them a fee for their website which helped them sell their legal plans. There is no telling how much it really cost to become a PPL associate. In addition, the associates had to pay $30/month for other fees.

This video outlines the costs assaociated with PPL, its quite expensive to join (ripoff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q5qGL_-UaLA

I found Jodi talked faster Day 2. She is likely thinking I gotta get in what i can as time is drawing nigh :banghead: :floorlaugh:

Jodi even had the gall to talk to the Court Stenographer :what: I either read or heard she asked him to let her know if she was talking to fast :floorlaugh: Words to that effect. I found that hysterical. I think talking too fast is the least of her worries :great:

I think it was her way of trying to take control of the situation, which I think is part of her MO.

I remember a classmate of mine in graduate school doing the equivalent. On the day she had to defend her Master's thesis she went to the room early and laid out home-made cookies and a cup of coffee for each of the professors who were to sit in judgement on her work. It was highly unusual, way out of line, and BTW, the profs were very unamused.

lie:

"I hadn't been to church since I was about 11 so I didn't have any church clothes"

really???
unreal

Just a few points. The man in the Court taking down the testimony is called the Court Reporter, not the "stenographer". They are certified professionals, and are very touchy about that.

Second, although the DA is taking copious notes, that screen he has in front of him is transmitting a real time transcript of the testimony, so he has an instant, verbatim record of what she is saying. Makes life a lot easier than in the old days.

Jodi does tend to talk too fast so I think she was told to slow down. They took her into the judge's chambers (I think twice) so I believe she was told to just answer the questions and not go off the subject with her own agenda, which is what she was doing. She also tried to get a lot of hearsay into her testimony. This is why she is just suppose to answer the question only and RM is constantly objecting. If she just answered the questions that would not happen. jmo

She can't NOT embellish her stories with all the salacious detail she can make up. She gets on a roll and talks faster and faster as she adds to her story. She is the consummate liar-and remember this trial is all about HER not the lovely man she so brutally murdered. She just can't shut up. :moo:

Good morning. I just joined yesterday after lurking for a long time. There was something I was dying to say, but now forget what it was! Have been really enjoying reading here and have a few favorite posters whose comments are always really interesting/informative.

I do have to say that even though I’m old, I’m no prude by a long shot. However, I thought after yesterday that Nurmi became really despicable. Some of the details he asked were really only meant for shock value.

That’s all -- doubt I’ll actually post often. I’ve always noticed that when I’d like to say something it isn’t long before someone else says exactly what I was thinking.

Does anyone find it strange that JA claims to have had $10,000-$12,000 saved for a down payment on the house with Darryl? After all, she couldn't even pay the electrical bills etc in her shack with the previous guy she was living with etc etc. I call BS (again)

I have wondering about that ever since yesterday. lol

Idk, I'm having serious second thoughts about the nature of this relationship from inception. I'm thinking you don't go from a swanky party at the MGM Grand to a *advertiser censored* in a car and a hook up at a cheap hotel off the freeway in Ehrenberg in what supposedly started as a "normal" relationship. jmo

I wouldn't question the nature of the relationship, just the source of the "info".

omg...! :eek: :gasp:

I am just now watching what I missed (the entire portion after the afternoon break)

I. cannot. believe. what. I . am. hearing. and. seeing.

:thud:

Now you know why things got a little out of control in here last night.

Just a little :floorlaugh:

Good morning. I just joined yesterday after lurking for a long time. There was something I was dying to say, but now forget what it was! Have been really enjoying reading here and have a few favorite posters whose comments are always really interesting/informative.

I do have to say that even though I’m old, I’m no prude by a long shot. However, I thought after yesterday that Nurmi became really despicable. Some of the details he asked were really only meant for shock value.

That’s all -- doubt I’ll actually post often. I’ve always noticed that when I’d like to say something it isn’t long before someone else says exactly what I was thinking.

:greetings: We have a lot in common then. I'm as old as the hills; always forget what I was going to say; no prude, but nauseated by this defence; and someone else always beats me to the post. :floorlaugh:

I have not read anything yet this morning but I did hear last night that court is dark Thursday and Friday.....so I have a question? Can the jurors work at their jobs when there is no court in AZ. I am asking that because I was on a jury trial wow like 20 years ago in Jax Fla .It was for a man that had robbed a restaurant after hours, thinking noone was there, unfortunately the manager was and walked in on the robbery and was shot and killed.....anyway the trial lasted about 2 weeks and the pay for jury duty was very minimal and if he were on the jury we were NOT allowed to work until the trial was over. As a juror I would have been extremely upset with all these dark days, late starting, breaks....ect...We started right at 9, had one 20 minute break before lunch, a one hour lunch and another 20 minute break in the afternoon. Just wondering...Thanks!

This video outlines the costs assaociated with PPL, its quite expensive to join (ripoff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q5qGL_-UaLA

It strikes me as the classic pyramid model (like Amway, Mary Kay etc.). The more "associates" someone signs up, the more that someone makes, because they get a cut out of all of that associate's future sales. At least with Mary Kay, the customer gets a product. Other than using one of the PPL for a simple will or a traffic ticket, I wouldn't find this a beneficial service to purchase. Jodi clearly isn't using lawyers associated with PPL to defend her in this case!! But the average consumer is much better off just paying a lawyer to do a simple will than these continued premiums for legal services one "might need" in the future. Legal "insurance" is much different than medical insurance. Everyone will need medical care at some point, but not everyone will need legal services to justify this scheme. Meh.

Good morning, loves! I am, like most of you, soooooo ready for the Prosecution to begin their cross!

I am one that thinks the gates of hell couldn't have kept JA from taking the stand! She could not WAIT to get up there and play the victim. She is her own brand of disgusting.

Anyway, again, thanks for all the updates and conversation! You guys/gals rock!

Welcome and please join in. :welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member