Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be most interesting when JM is up for obvious reasons. It will be fascinating to see how our discussion changes. We will certainly have more fact and not J.A.'s spin. Joey Jackson stated a bit ago if Bobby,Victor etc. can be found you can bet JM will have them in Court. (He is betting on them having a very different version)

KCL said that Bobby was around because he had been trying to shop a book deal. Not recently I don't believe.

HI Amyfarrahfowler – I LOVE your posts and can totally relate. Yes, I am here in balmy Katy TX – it is beautiful outside – now, am I outside – NO I am in the house, just finished ½ a gallon of decadent chocolate ice cream – I quit smoking AND retired from good old Orlando FL, was there from day 1 of the FCA ordeal, was banned by family and friends from even mentioning anything remotely close to the case LOL. Anyway, I now care for my 3 granddaughters here in Katy and am waiting for them to get home from school just so I can test their snacks to make sure they are safe for them HAHAHAHA Just wanted you to know you are not alone LOL Have an awesome day and stay warm! :cupcake:

I put on my yoga pants a few years ago to exercise...didn't exercise but did like the way they hid things and were very comfortable when I ate all the broken cookies..... so i live in yoga pants.....my kids and grand kids hate halloween when you check their candy to make sure it's safe to eat. The snickers and milky ways were always suspect so they were confiscated for their own good.

Beautiful day but a little chilly, but warming up in the Metroplex.

Jodi will "morph" or become whatever she needs to be for whom she is dating. She overlaps her men and when they break it off she gets closer to their friends in order to keep a closer watch on them.

I dont remember seeing any,,i will check on her younger sisters myspace photos

OMG OMG OMG,,ja little sister does have a photo with the post being a dork with the shirt that i made ,,but what scarry is a photo of jodi and her sister in a mirror shot and travis comments beutiful squared or something like that but it was sent 4/29/08 ,,,didnt ta send ja a text about her hacking into his account the same day

OMG OMG OMG,,ja little sister does have a photo with the post being a dork with the shirt that i made ,,but what scarry is a photo of jodi and her sister in a mirror shot and travis comments beutiful squared or something like that but it was sent 4/29/08 ,,,didnt ta send ja a text about her hacking into his account the same day

Grab a screen shot of that

I think they are booty shorts. jmo

I agree and if they are booty shorts then they are mistakenly being referred to as panties.

My son is a dancer, I've seen more booty shorts than I'd care to count, they are NOT underwear.

Boy shorts - underwear
Booty shorts - not underwear.

If TA gave JA panties with his name in the possessive form one would think they would have been 'sexy' panties, not booty shorts or granny panties.

MOO :moo:

Bwahahaha...let me clarify, the female dancers at my son's studio wore the booty shorts, not him! He would KILL me if he thought I insinuated that he was wearing booty shorts.

I have a question about the camera found in the washer. Well first off I don't understand why the camera was placed in the washer, maybe by mistake, or maybe it was to delete pictures, and if JA is a photographer as she claims wouldn't she know about the little memory card in the camera? This camera was Travis' ????

I think he was supposed to die neatly in the shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, and I think the knife was always in her purse/backpack since at least the tire slashing, and she brought the bag into the bathroom with her (gun also concealed)

I have a digital camera, and have always went out of my way to keep it from getting wet. She ran that camera through a wash cycle! But even if it ruined the camera, did they just take out the card and get the photos from it?

Memory cards tend to be pretty fierce when it comes to survivability... I've waterlogged a couple via the washing machine (forgetting that they are in your pocket is so freaking easy to do), and after a week of drying them out: they worked just fine... pictures on them still there.

I have a question about the camera found in the washer. Well first off I don't understand why the camera was placed in the washer, maybe by mistake, or maybe it was to delete pictures, and if JA is a photographer as she claims wouldn't she know about the little memory card in the camera? This camera was Travis' ????

i think she thought that deleting the photos from the card, and then subjecting it to water submersion, would be enough to "destroy" it.

and yes, it was Travis's camera, that he purchased, to my understanding, to take with him on his trip to Cancun.

HI Amyfarrahfowler – I LOVE your posts and can totally relate. Yes, I am here in balmy Katy TX – it is beautiful outside – now, am I outside – NO I am in the house, just finished ½ a gallon of decadent chocolate ice cream – I quit smoking AND retired from good old Orlando FL, was there from day 1 of the FCA ordeal, was banned by family and friends from even mentioning anything remotely close to the case LOL. Anyway, I now care for my 3 granddaughters here in Katy and am waiting for them to get home from school just so I can test their snacks to make sure they are safe for them HAHAHAHA Just wanted you to know you are not alone LOL Have an awesome day and stay warm! :cupcake:

I AM SUPPOSED to be out there shoveling, RIGHT NOW, (I SAID i was gonna....) but havent made it happen just yet, got all entranced again with TODAY's posts and here i still AM (busted:blushing:)
Nephew/Godchild texted me last week,concerned, because he hadn't noticed any tracks (in the snow) for a few days. Ive shoveled three times since then but as soon as i get back in the house and log on WS I am next to useless.

Thanks for letting me know i am not alone. :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

BEING that it is a whole 18 degrees F out there TODAY I WILL be keeping somewhat warm, RELATIVELY to some other days HERE, but alas, NOT comfy like YOU! MAYBE that willhelp burn

She doesn't remember dragging him into the shower and washing him off but thinks she did so because as a young child her mother beat her with a spoon when she didn't wash off her victims.

I'm still 5 pages behind ....but....:floorlaugh:

Her original story was they were friends and would always be friends. She'd never do anything to hurt him... And he felt the same. "Look see! I'm like a grieving widow". What we had was special..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ii think she wanted to confront someone, a gal in Travis's life, that he had been hers. I firmly believe she had been planning to get someone else too. Thus two weapons originally and then again later hidden in her car. Just a thought..

... off some calories.

Really AM goingto quit lurking and log outand shovel now :grumpy:

Bwahahaha...let me clarify, the female dancers at my son's studio wore the booty shorts, not him! He would KILL me if he thought I insinuated that he was wearing booty shorts.

LOL. Thank you. I really needed to laugh. We WILL NOT tell your son about the image that flashed into my mind.

LOL!! So funny. I did think you were saying your son wore booty shorts! I paused, tried to get a visual of a man in bootys, thought, I don't believe I have seen men wear them.!

If the socks over the shoes can be proven......wowsa...one diabolical mind she has.

I just finished reading Det. Flores' report and even he states that the picture seems to show blue pants with a stripe and a foot which seems to either be a dark shoe or sock.

"Isnt she the one that had anal sex with Darryl before she even met TA?"

Precisely!

In the "maybe too much info" category :floorlaugh:

but I doubt I'm the only one here who has been "spun around" (OMG, there goes that song in my head again!) to assume the ummm, position.
Clarifying I'm not a fan, OMG no. But if others do, I don't care.

And ya know what? If you don't like the situation...ummm, stand up and say nope, no thanks, not gonna happen...and laugh it off. Unless he forces you to stay bent over the bed, standing up can pretty much stop it in its tracks. And if he forces you to stay bent over the bed against your will, then ya got a certain criminal element, don't you? Oh, I know, she didn't want to make him feel bad. Pfffttttt.

We know Travis had been respectful of all the other girls' wishes...so...
what?! Was Jodi so "all that" that he completely changed his normal behavior and pushed her into something she didn't want to do??? Oh, I don't think so.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member