Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is convicted, even if they add a lesser offense at the very end (some judges do in some cases, though I don't know about AZ), she won't be out of prison anytime within the next 3 to 4 decades. That's DECADES! And that's the 'earliest.' No judge is only going to give her 20 yrs for a brutal murder. So she will spend either most of or all of the rest of her life in prison. You can mark my words on that! Think of it this way: a substantial number of current WS members will be gone and buried by the time anyone considers letting Arias out of prison, and that's the best she can hope for if she is convicted of something. ;-D

I don't want the defendant to have any hope, not even the slightest, that she will ever get out of jail.

baking peanut butter cookies yesterday and talking about how good they smelled and whoever then posted a photo of cookies with chocolate kisses who got my obsessive mind to ruminating, you CRUEL CRUEL PEOPLE my kitchen is/was empty and yet i have increased 3 pant sizes following along:floorlaugh:

Pssst! Want some Girls Scout cookies? hehe

BTW (another OT - is it Monday, yet?) I just had to comment on your Avatar and screen name. I took great interest in your photo, the other day. I actually thought it was you. I remember you mentioning something about being an introvert (was it? or something along the line of being more shy'ish') and thought how brave of you to put up your real photo and name. I was thinking, "hmmm, she's an attractive girl, but needs a little glamorizing". And then, just last night,my television was on in the background...

I hear "AMY FARRAH FOWELER". My ears perked right up. I turned (spun around - lol) and asked my DH to press rewind. Yep, they said it. So, I had to sit and watch the full episode. Half way through the episode, walks the person in your avatar photo. I'm (almost) embarrassed to admit that I have NEVER EVER watched an episode of 'The Big Ban Theory'. OMG! I AM SOOO HOOKED. I was even able to rewind to the episode prior to that, the one where the guys have a ray gun pointed at the moon and Penny (sp?) sleeps with one of them...love it!

Another OT (I guess this would be O the T of the T) :seeya: Hi fellow WI'er...How'd ya like the big white dump we just had? (I'm west of Milwaukee, in Waukesha County)

Welcome back to Texas! I grew up in Houston, lived in Katy for a few years and now live in Montgomery.

I love lurking here and recently became "official". Everyone is so smart and witty I've been a little intimidated to post!

Greetz :seeya: and

:welcome6:

to :websleuther:WebSleuths:websleuther: Snoods !!!

We are :party:glad to have you here!

And please, let us know what you think and any don't be shy to share your ideas about this case (or whatever) with us. The more the merrier, and the smarter we'll be!
icon7.gif

Linda I had no idea snoods was even a real word! I read your post, looked it up and am very amused to find out my dog's silly (and I thought made-up) nickname actually means "tubular neck wear". And I love you have a greyhound, is he a dog track rescue?

Haha yes "official" the new Jodi-speak.

Lol! Not only is it dog neck wear but it's also a hair covering ...made popular in the 30's and 40's

Yep! Track rescue. From the day I brought him home...and he was "officially" adopted:) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360372188.955962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had missed that, so appreciate you reposting it. How similar. Terrifying how similar. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable in the shower too. The only thing that still makes me smile in the bathroom is when I flush that used toilet paper away to the sewer system, imaging it's to the pits of hell, and I whisper "bye bye Jodi".

Stop inspiring me! I gotta get something done today!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JodiTP_zps8345a8c4.jpg

oh no! Tell me I didn't ruin your last remaining reason to smile in the bathroom.:please:

I assure you I will carry on with "the ceremony" with a smile on my face. I appreciate your concern, lil_buddy. You've have me cracking up and rolling on the floor while I ponder if I should buy cheaper toilet paper and use more.
Nah. She's not worth two squares, huh.

I don't want the defendant to have any hope, not even the slightest, that she will ever get out of jail.

It is my understanding that if she is able to pull of the self-defense defense, she'll walk out free. Am I wrong?

If the socks over the shoes can be proven......wowsa...one diabolical mind she has.

Help me out here: what purpose is served by socks over shoes? Would it render bloody footprints less identifiable? Just wondering. Not sure i follow.... TIA

And please, let us know what you think and any don't be shy to share your ideas about this case (or whatever) with us. The more the merrier, and the smarter we'll be!
icon7.gif

If I leave and rejoin can I get a welcome this time? LOL

Welcome to all our new members!

It is my understanding that if she is able to pull of the self-defense defense, she'll walk out free. Am I wrong?

You are correct.

What a danger to society she would be.......

:furious:

MOO

icon7.gif

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I feel like I'm in the cool kid crowd now!

Actually I do find it offensive, just as the females here would find it offensive if I started posting stereotypes about them. People of all races,religions, genders and sexuality have been fighting for years for equality. It offends me for folks, especially the media to perpetrate gender myths, especially on a jury which is impartial.

It also offends me and others I have talked to, when talking heads make statements like men might be aroused by this murderer.

If you or anyone has some sort of article that can prove this stereotype as fact then lets see it. And after that, lets abolish men from juries.

I don't think we have to worry about men being taking off juries or anything, but gender stereotypes bother me a lot, too. There are more variations among men and other men and women and other women than between the two sexes (or genders). There are certainly some big generalizations that are true overall, but those get over-applied so much.

Here's a good illustration, I think: I have period cramps that drop me to my knees and a tattoo I got over a bone hurt way less than my monthly pain beat-down. Does that mean you do, too (to the ladies, clearly)? I have friends who would be terribly offended if someone pitied them during their period, because it's nothing at all, while I accept chocolates and drugs and any comfort anyone has to offer, lol :D

And that's a purely physical example. Psychology gets much, much more complex.

bobloblaw, it is offensive if people think "men on the jury" might be aroused by her during trial. I heard Dr Drew suggest that and JA's magic underwear dude nearly took his head off for that. Good for him.

Dr Drew over-applies a lot of things he's read, but that's a whole 'nother rant. (I do say a whole 'nother, btw! :D)

I just want to point out that Jodi has stressed that Travis was INDIFFERENT to her even in the beginning after the sex she says they had. How did Travis go from being so indifferent to wanting to control her and keep her around to abuse. How did she develop fear from his indifference? From some dating pamphlet there must be out there - if someone is indifferent to you after a few dates, they are likely to remain indifferent.

:cow:

Nancy is in rare form tonight. I like it.. all black background... no talking heads, no phone calls. Telling it like it is with showing trial footage.

Oops! JVM just showed up for a second.

I am not good at posting, but I read everyday. Jodi has the look of someone that has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, plus evil ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy