Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Travis's murder was pre meditated as many believe, then it's very possible JA brought a gun & knife, along with to do this murder

Also why did she need to bring two gas cans? If she ran out of gas or was she going to burn his home down with Travis in it to fudge the crime scene?

I know it's a different twist, but is it really a stretch? Wiccans have sex usually before a sacrifice. That's exactly what happened before Travis was murdered..She said they had sex, then she murdered him

If you think about that, it's pretty sick to know you're going to kill someone, but want to have a sex romp before killing him

This is simply not true at all. Please stop denigrating a religion you clearly don't understand.

I don't know where this source is getting their information, but as a person who has had over thirty years of personal experience with Wiccans, I can attest that this is wildly inaccurate and nothing could be farther from the truth.

Wicca and Satanism are different things altogether, and Wiccans take seriously their creed that calls for them to "harm none." (See Wiccan Rede - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more.)

Just saying, and no offense intended. :seeya:

I don't really know anything about Wiccan personally. I have never known it to have a true connection to satanism though. jmo

I started a JA Trial Watchers thread in the What's Cooking forum.

Please share easy (pun intended) recipes to share with our fellow posters.

I'm not commenting on the whole debate you guys are having because it is speculation and doesn't matter BUT I did want to point out one thing, in this case TA was shot with a .25 and the ME testified that that wound was fatal and would have killed him on it's own.

hmm....I "think" the report said the gunshot wound was not fatal ( lodged in his cheek) and would not have killed him.

This is why ( for the most part) I could see him still mobile and " on the move" during the attack- at the mirror- down the hall. But, I will go with what the ME said about the gun shot being last.

About thethe photo shoot in the shower- i think it is really super creepy -- those shots of his back-- like she was sizing up- ( gonna stab here and here and here) Imo think TA may have slapped the camera out of her hands- at which point the shot of the ceiling and started the auto sequence, the fight for his life, and the shower running/flooding.

Am i the only one...who sees some things and not other things in the photos?
1. ( a grayish) slash wound- on the left- in the last seated photo with TA in the shower?

2. I have a hard time making out anything in the photos of her pants and bleeding victim being dragged. must be me. I can hardly see anything.

Well, if Travis's murder was pre meditated as many believe, then it's very possible JA brought a gun & knife, along with to do this murder

Also why did she need to bring two gas cans? If she ran out of gas or was she going to burn his home down with Travis in it to fudge the crime scene?

I know it's a different twist, but is it really a stretch? Wiccans have sex usually before a sacrifice. That's exactly what happened before Travis was murdered..She said they had sex, then she murdered him

If you think about that, it's pretty sick to know you're going to kill someone, but want to have a sex romp before killing him

Leave Wicca ...out. IMHO she mentioned wicca- and mormons and southpark- and so many other little barbs to suck in and potentially horrify jurors.

She needed two gas cans because she calculated the miles of her trip to Utah via AZ and she didn't want any records, receipts or security footage from gas stations, of her being in the state of AZ during TA's murder. She hadn't seen TA since april...remember?

hmm....I "think" the report said the gunshot wound was not fatal ( lodged in his cheek) and would not have killed him.

This is why ( for the most part) I could see him still mobile and " on the move" during the attack- at the mirror- down the hall. But, I will go with what the ME said about the gun shot being last.

About thethe photo shoot in the shower- i think it is really super creepy -- those shots of his back-- like she was sizing up- ( gonna stab here and here and here) Imo think TA may have slapped the camera out of her hands- at which point the shot of the ceiling and started the auto sequence, the fight for his life, and the shower running/flooding.

Am i the only one...who sees some things and not other things in the photos?
1. ( a grayish) slash wound- on the left- in the last seated photo with TA in the shower?

2. I have a hard time making out anything in the photos of her pants and bleeding victim being dragged. must be me. I can hardly see anything.

After work today I'll go back and listen again to the ME's testimony but what I remember was him saying that the gunshot, the stab to the heart and the throat being slit were fatal wounds. The stab to the heart and gunshot would have taken some time to kill him but would have, the throat slicing would have taken a much shorter amount of time.

She borrowed gas cans from her ex boyfriend Daryl Brewer the day before the murder.
When police searched her grandparents home, where she was living, they found receipts from gas stations etc. from June 4, 2008. She made multiple gas purchases from the same gas station a few minutes apart. It is believed she did this so that she would not have to gas up when she was in Arizona.

The gun used was very likely stolen from the grandparents home where she was living. It has never been recovered. The knife used in the attack has never been recoverd either.

Read the links. I don't think it's quite as simple as you're thinking. It does happen, and any gun - tiny or not - is a pretty strong motivator when it's pointed at your head.

I'm not saying this is what happened - I'm saying it's one of several possibilities, and I think it has not really been explored because of the common assumption that a female couldn't or wouldn't have done that.

One would have to be stupid to rush toward someone pointing a loaded weapon or a six inch sharp bladed knife and whether they are male or female is irrelevant. Travis only had defensive wounds trying to protect himself from being slashed to death.

Of course it happens. If that nonsense is to be believed that would mean that no man could ever be overcome and murdered by a female.

Try telling that to the family members of the dead male they loved and lost because of a female murderer.

Around 660 men yearly are murdered by females that were known to them.

After work today I'll go back and listen again to the ME's testimony but what I remember was him saying that the gunshot, the stab to the heart and the throat being slit were fatal wounds. The stab to the heart and gunshot would have taken some time to kill him but would have, the throat slicing would have taken a much shorter amount of time.

Yes- he did say exactly that. stabbing/slashing first....neck...then gunshot last.
Because of the condition of the gunshot wound itself and the casing on the floor.

Oh how terrible for you and your family! I am so sorry...

When I first came here and started to post, I was always very surprised at families who had gone through such tragedy and yet were able to come and share here. I am so in awe of those who can do so. I have seen a lot of suffering and it never ceases to amaze me how some can be so strong. I have always thought that I couldn't handle these situations with such grace as I have seen some here handle their tragedies. It might seem strange to hear, but I know I'm not alone in saying that people like you are really such an inspiration to those of us who have not been in your shoes. I'm so glad that you decided to join Websleuths. I know that you will be able to offer a lot to all of us.

:rocker: Well-said, NoRest. My sentiments also. Thanks for putting this out there.:seeya:

Leave Wicca ...out. IMHO she mentioned wicca- and mormons and southpark- and so many other little barbs to suck in and potentially horrify jurors.

She needed two gas cans because she calculated the miles of her trip to Utah via AZ and she didn't want any records, receipts or security footage from gas stations, of her being in the state of AZ during TA's murder. She hadn't seen TA since april...remember?

For some reason the quoting is messed up. That post is a quote from Xavier, not Puzzler's words. imo

I didn't stay up with this case much until trial time. I've been watching a lot of the trial but DH tries to make me think he's not very interested. He did ask me a question that I'm not sure about. Did they actually prove that JA slashed tires or was it just the most likely assumption? I'm not very good at researching on Websleuths, so can someone help?

I had this dream.... it was almost like I was in the courtroom. The family member of one of the victims of JDahmler was going off and was being restrained. Then I woke up, it was so real. I imagine that is how it feels inside, for Travis' friends and family. Very sad, very tragic.

http://youtu.be/cfxrEz7flRI

Since we're still on direct, what are some questions you'd like to hear Nurmi still ask her? Aka doors yet to open for Boy Juander to come thrashing through?

I want to hear her fairytale about the hair color, why she purchased it, what she did with it, if she dyed her hair- where when and why? ( knowing of course shell blame it on Travis- ugh- let the jury see that though).

I didn't stay up with this case much until trial time. I've been watching a lot of the trial but DH tries to make me think he's not very interested. He did ask me a question that I'm not sure about. Did they actually prove that JA slashed tires or was it just the most likely assumption? I'm not very good at researching on Websleuths, so can someone help?

No proof of the tire slashing. No witnesses. Travis and friends assumed it was Jodi. And an excellent assumption.

It was assumption. Came in through Mimi (at least). Wasn't it on her 911 call? The jury has heard it. It was clearly what Mimi believed and line her up next to Jodi in terms of credibility. I bet Nurmi will ask her if she did it to try and mitigate that. Wonder who she'll blame it on.

Since we're still on direct, what are some questions you'd like to hear Nurmi still ask her? Aka doors yet to open for Boy Juander to come thrashing through?

I want to hear her fairytale about the hair color, why she purchased it, what she did with it, if she dyed her hair- where when and why? ( knowing of course shell blame it on Travis- ugh- let the jury see that though).

Boy Juander...I love that.

I have such a heavy heart today that I can't even think in that regards. I do believe that Nurmi will try to keep her on the stand all week. It is only 3 days and I know he will want to leave the jury with that trash for the long weekend.

Interested in hearing what questions other WSers come up with though!

Y'all are scaring me, in that you do not seem to know that you are not supposed to "do what they want" regarding being threatened with a gun. Just like you NEVER get into a car with a kidnapper as you will certainly not survive in a remote location. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! SCREAM, KICK, YELL FIRE, Gouge their eyes with you fingers and scrape down. What's the worst that can happen? You get shot? Maybe, but the chances are slimmer than if you go along with his plans. I will die fighting, not surrendering.

I have a million posts to read this morning, so maybe others have already responded to this. But I think we all KNOW what you're saying, but the point is until you are in that situation, you don't know HOW you will react.

'How long do I have to keep following this script Jodi?' :floorlaugh: JK

I dont really know....I will just be happy when he says he has no more questions.

imo

I would luv for Jodi to explain why she kept the sex tape,photos etc. Heck I wanna know why she even recorded it. From her perspective lol. I think we can pretty much guess why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy