Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh here we go - the finger - kicked her in the ribs and tried to stop him with her hand and it hurt her finger - yeah .ok -

So this is how the defense is going to tie in Matt's.. I saw a broken finger and bruises on her testimony??? :rolleyes:

Now he's needing money from HER? Is the defense nutz? It's just absurd. Has the whole DT gone down the rabbit hole?

LENDT him $700- didn't he just sell the w###h his BMW?! Wasn't this when she lost her phone and then headed to Gus in Vegas to get the Helio phone on her way to move back to Yreka??

Now Travis body slammed her, kicked her in the ribs, and kicked her finger because she wouldn't loan him a portion of the billions of dollars that Jodi possessed (Errrr.....she never held a full-time job). Nice try, but not logical!

He stormed out of the room? He didn't spin you around?

(this must be the broken finger portion of the program)

Okay, I really hate her now. Does anyone have the AZ dept of corrections address? I'm going to write them to volunteer to put the needle in her arm for FREE!

Sadly, not even close. Just like Baez's career isn't over. This is but one case. He'll have others, many others. Not as a public defender, but at his full hourly rate as a principal of his own law firm.

True but no one likes Baez. Career might be diminished.

Why do I get the feeling that JA is describing stories of Herself doing that to TA?
:waitasec:

We are not the ones that need to be convinced the jury is. And she is doing a damn good job in my opinion. How can anyone make this up and remember every detail. jmo

You're right it's not us that needs to be convinced but in my opinion she's doing a TERRIBLE job, obviously.

She's a pathological liar. Have you seen the interrogation tapes? She's been in a jail cell for almost 5 years. She doesn't have an honest bone in her body. Plenty of time to come up with, remember, and embellish a whole bunch of bullcrap to gain sympathy for the slaughter she committed.

Travis is worse, much worse, than my ex. Now there's sayin' something. She feels the need to pour it on as thick as possible not realizing that's the liar's curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers