Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the innocent little librarian? Thay say pscho girls are the best at sex.

We all knew SHE brought the KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She INTRODUCED Travis to KY ....

Travis, man...I am so sorry...I'm just so sorry that this happened to you. smh!

Omg...she introduced him to KY!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hmph this seems like a setup, here she is recording this conversation (private) and Travis is completely unaware. she had an agenda with this call. makes me think back to Lisa's letter and the text "time to go cuddle with jodi" that she sent from his phone. i believe she wanted to extort him and make him look bad to the church. Oh wow she introduced him to KY...wow

Well, I'm done -- ack -- I am such a prude -- *advertiser censored*-- and this is what it is, IMO -- just doesn't do it for me. Never has.

Listening to ABC, hearing it ALL -- now the earphone jack is in the PC, but my earbuds -- which now I must put in the washing machine (!) -- are dangling in the wind -- as I hope, hope, hope Jodi will be soon.

Not my thing at all -- but SHE is driving the bus, not Travis, but he is certainly participating. But he isn't abusing anyone but himself. She is such a flippin' fake. Is that the same tissue that she had yesterday? Dabbing that nose, never her eyes. 100 to 1 the tissue is dry.

Yuck, nasty, she's a $!^#.

I guess I'm just too naive for this carp. For once, I'm liking Jean C's voice! I have really gone over the edge. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo