Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have got to be totally grief stricken. Poor grandparents. Best to keep guns locked in a safe IMO.

I read earlier Jodi's grandmom died?

I know for sure Travis's did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just thinking back to why there is no way she can claim killed in self defense of him attacking her.

Who in the world would put the victim in a sheet and drag him in a sheet towards the bathroom after they just killed someone in self defense. Who would place the body in the shower. Who would do laundry to clean up crime scene.

It is the things she did immediately following the murder that show she was not acting in self defense.

Sure, she can claim she was scared, but everyone knows it is not true because anybody truly acting in self defense would immediately call 911. Those pics of the sheet dragging are horrendous and scary and prove to me she was cleaning up after her being the offender.

I'm headed to bed to rest up .... watch trashy tv ( Real housewives) and take a much needed Jodi break.

See ya all tomorrow!

Anyone else wonder why her grandparents aren't attending any of the trial?

I don't think a televised DP trial of their granddaughter with gruesome crime scene and autopsy photos would be a good place for a public heart attack or stroke. Not exactly on one's "bucket list" ... unless they have a "kick the bucket list".

Was just thinking back to why there is no way she can claim killed in self defense of him attacking her.

Who in the world would put the victim in a sheet and drag him in a sheet towards the bathroom after they just killed someone in self defense. Who would place the body in the shower. Who would do laundry to clean up crime scene.

It is the things she did immediately following the murder that show she was not acting in self defense.

Sure, she can claim she was scared, but everyone knows it is not true because anybody truly acting in self defense would immediately call 911. Those pics of the sheet dragging are horrendous and scary and prove to me she was cleaning up after her being the offender.

And why didn't she call the police???

Nurmi will do his "how did you feeeeeeeeeeel 'having' to protect yourself from the lunging abuser that was coming at youuuuu." He will testify for Jodi just by the questions he asks and how he words them.

He's so obvious. He will frame each question to try and gain maximum abuser inferences.

"Jodi, when you were shaking in fear, thinking you were going to surely die within the next 45 seconds by a raging pedophile who was keeping a secret and had lost all control of his temper, and you HAD to find a way to protect yourself, how did you ______?"

They have got to be totally grief stricken. Poor grandparents. Best to keep guns locked in a safe IMO.

Unfortunately JA probably would have found a way to get it anyway....

MOO

I'm headed to bed to rest up .... watch trashy tv ( Real housewives) and take a much needed Jodi break.

See ya all tomorrow!

Night :seeya: LOL I'm watching the same. What's a White Party without huge drama :waitasec:

Her father looks so sad. He's the only person in the family who has any kind of appropriate affect.

You know, he may be sitting there (unimaginable for a parent on either side of this tragic coin) and he can't help his daughter, he can't believe the daughter he knows, even with the flaws one might know their children have, was capable of doing this to a person. And he sits, and sees the end of his own life and he can't help her, he might not even want to, but he is leaving this life with something very big, very undone.

Nurmi will do his "how did you feeeeeeeeeeel 'having' to protect yourself from the lunging abuser that was coming at youuuuu." He will testify for Jodi just by the questions he asks and how he words them.

He's so obvious. He will frame each question to try and gain maximum abuser inferences.

"Jodi, when you were shaking in fear, thinking you were going to surely die within the next 45 seconds and you HAD to find a way to protect yourself, how did you ______?"

I hope Juan asks her, Jodi, how did you feel when you stabbed him the first time. How did you feel after the 2nd stab. How did you feel after the 3rd stab was inflicted. I hope he goes one by one thru all 27 or 29 or however many stab wounds there were up to and including the slashed throat and the gun shot to the head. Jodi, how did you feel?

Anyone who absolutely had to kill someone in self-defense would be a total wreck immediately afterward. It is not in the nature of most to kill someone, especially someone they are close to. "What have I done??? No, No....."

In this case, however, I am still waiting to hear exactly what she was defending herself against. Travis was unarmed.

MOO

Unfortunately JA probably would have found a way to get it anyway....

MOO

yes, I was shocked she had a 9mm hand gun so soon after her first little venture with weapons. What was that one for.. I wonder (oh who, I should say)

UBM. Travis had a rather red appearance on his personal parts, which indicates there was sex involved.

Just my opinion - I'm no professional.

Mel

That is something that stood out to me as well, and I don't know if it has been mentioned before now. Looked to me to be quite inflamed / irritated. Did anyone else notice this?

Also, there was a previous post stating that the duct tape that was on his arm, was also seen on the headboard? I'll have to go back and try to find it. Does anyone else remember this, or notice if the duct tape was on the headboard? TIA

Quick question, is tapatalk 2 used much differently than tapatalk original? Access and stuff?

I wish I had an answer.. I just downloaded whichever came up at the Google Play store a week ago. I'm not sure how different they are. The little icon doesn't say Tapatalk 2, it just says Tapatalk and in the app store it just is called Tapatalk Forum App, I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out! Sorry I don't have anything to compare it to.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I believe she's been practicing the crooked finger move. I tried to do it myself. The first few times were awkward, but the more I practiced the better I got. :)

Same here, PASA! In fact, I was practicing the "look" just a few minutes before I read this post. I tried it with each hand. It is easier for me to get the "pose" with my right hand, since I am a rightie, but I can also do it with my left hand. But you're right -- with practice, it's not difficult at all. She is such a :liar: . It comes as easily and as automatically to her as breathing.

<mod snip>

Probably money and grief

I read somewhere (no link) that JA's family was renting a home near the courthouse for the duration of the trial.
I can't imagine how they must feel now though, loving her, yet knowing what she's done, and that she involved THEM in parts of it. (By stealing their gun to commit something so horrible, and hearing what she wanted to do with Travis while they were sleeping in their own home.
Devastating.

Travis told her - Everything she touches turns to crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe