jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a list of items stolen from Gma/Gpa's home been released to public?

Has the police report for the burglary been released to public?

Could someone provide details? TIA

didn't the police officer who took the report on the burglary testify to this and to what was stolen?

It's hard for most normal people, but for those of us abnorms, we can understand obsession and revenge. I had a friend who was convinced her lover was cheating on her with a c0-worker. So she snuck over to where he was working, hid her car and tiptoed to the door of his office - she had his key and she slowly and carefully opened the door, busted it open and caught him! Reading the paper at his desk.....

Not to mention she claims (several time) that her eyes were closed. So, if she couldn't see the "rage" in his eyes because she wasn't looking at him, and squeezed here eye tight when she shot him, and it all happened SOOOO fast, then how the hell does she know which way his head and arms were positioned when he linebackered her like a charging bull, so much so that she could demonstrate it?

Horseshit.

The details she provides simply amaze me. She can remember head position, exactly where the camera landed, which side he landed on, which arm she used or he used or blah blah blah. It's ludicrous. All of those extra details are added to obfuscate, imo.

I think JA's downfall other than slaughtering TA was she has claimed self defense. I think it has been proven that it was not self defense. I feel like she got mad at TA, went into an uncontrollable rage and then when she realized what she had done, she panicked and started making up these beyond stupid lies. I think she should have pleaded temporary insanity.

I have not followed the trial as closely as others so please don't throw stones at me. This is mearly my observation from what I have basically read here and the pieces of time that I have listened to the trial on my phone.

To me, the lies, lies, lies and more lies and the fact that she brutally killed him deserves the DP. No remorse has been shown towards Travis.

In testimony when JM showed Jodi the evidence photo of the shell casing in the blood, she denied it was the shell casing she shot. I thought that was interesting. Wondered why JM didn't ask her how she knew that.

I didn't get that takeaway at all. The words I heard her say was that there was never any blood there. She denied the existence of blood having been on the floor prior to the casing landing there. But I never heard her deny it was a shell casing. In fact, it only benefits her story to acknowledge the shell casing.

It's hard for most normal people, but for those of us abnorms, we can understand obsession and revenge. I had a friend who was convinced her lover was cheating on her with a c0-worker. So she snuck over to wear he was working, hid her car and tiptoed to the door of his office - she had his key and she slowly and carefully opened the door, busted it open and caught him! Reading the paper at his desk.....

:giggle:

Ok she did it I agree but why the long method of seduction, camera pics, struggle and death? Why not just do the job and get out? If this was so well planned in advance then why summit yourself to a struggle to eventually offer the fatal blow. This part I am struggling with. You don't bring a gun thinking just in case I might need it. You bring a gun to use it and get it over with.

Here's what I think and have thought.

She went there knowing he was leaving for Cancun with someone else.

She thoght I will go there and if he doesn't change his mind about me/us, I'm gonna kill him so she staged the robbery of her grandfather's gun and on the road she went, "covering up before" (gas cans, hair change, alibi, etc). She did the usual sex thing with Travis, nothing had changed, still going to Cancun with Mimi, no future relationship, she felt used again and...BAM. (Cover up/alibi etc. after ward).

That's it in a nutshell for me.

Does anyone remember what JM asked JA when her answer was God? I know JM said "Well God's NOT HERE to testify, now is he?" But I cannot remember the question. Anyone else remember?
WhaT a wack job she is!

didn't the police officer who took the report on the burglary testify to this and to what was stolen?

Yes he did. I cannot seem to find the video of it though. I believe it was on day 6 morning session but it's not on youtube.

The Huffington Post has these items as being stolen:

Police Department, investigated the reported theft of a .25 caliber gun, $30 in cash, a stereo and a DVD player from Arias' grandparents' home.

Not to mention she claims (several time) that her eyes were closed. So, if she couldn't see the "rage" in his eyes because she wasn't looking at him, and squeezed here eye tight when she shot him, and it all happened SOOOO fast, then how the hell does she know which way his head and arms were positioned when he linebackered her like a charging bull, so much so that she could demonstrate it?

Horseshit.

who runs at someone with their head turned sideways??!!!!

comical!!!!

Here's what I think and have thought.

She went there knowing he was leaving for Cancun with someone else.

She thoght I will go there and if he doesn't change his mind about me/us, I'm gonna kill him so she staged the robbery of her grandfather's gun and on the road she went, "covering up before" (gas cans, hair change, alibi, etc). She did the usual sex thing with Travis, nothing had changed, still going to Cancun with Mimi, no future relationship, she felt used again and...BAM. (Cover up/alibi etc. after ward).

That's it in a nutshell for me.

Exactly my thoughts also.

The details she provides simply amaze me. She can remember head position, exactly where the camera landed, which side he landed on, which arm she used or he used or blah blah blah. It's ludicrous. All of those extra details are added to obfuscate, imo.

It's because she's not "remembering" - she's manufacturing all the details herself. Far easier to do when you're writing the story on a blank page as opposed to recalling the words written on a page you didn't write yourself.

I think JA's downfall other than slaughtering TA was she has claimed self defense. I think it has been proven that it was not self defense. I feel like she got mad at TA, went into an uncontrollable rage and then when she realized what she had done, she panicked and started making up these beyond stupid lies. I think she should have pleaded temporary insanity.

I have not followed the trial as closely as others so please don't throw stones at me. This is mearly my observation from what I have basically read here and the pieces of time that I have listened to the trial on my phone.

To me, the lies, lies, lies and more lies and the fact that she brutally killed him deserves the DP. No remorse has been shown towards Travis.

She would have been better off having a "heat of the moment/passion" defense. BUT that would have painted "her" in a bad light.

Yes. I believe that she must have left and waited for roommate to leave too.

I swear in those pictures he is doing it just to make her happy so she will leave. He does not look into it AT ALL.

Look at the photo of Travis' face with the water falling on it. He looks so exhausted and almost sad. I believe in that moment his entire relationship with JA passed before his eyes and he realized how far from off track his life had become with her in it. He looks helpless and hopeless and she loved every minute of it. There is a special place in hell for her. A place where her memory is perfect and she relives the horror of that day forever and ever and ever.

corroborating abuse

not ONE witness has been on the stand to corroborate Jodi's version of the abuse (nor the pedophilia).

The only witness she discussed was Matt M and from what Juan was intimating he just may have turned (esp after the witness tampering etc).

If Matt M takes the stand I think it will be in rebuttal and I think if that happens it will be a HUGE slam for Arias.

conversely if he does take the stand as a defense witness I also think it will be a slam on cross.

no abuse = no self defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member