jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what her background is. I will say, though, that I used to belong to a pool where there was a kid who looked like my son's identical twin. My son was born in Korea, and the other boy was from Guatemala. It was really amazing how much they looked alike.

I believe Dad is mostly or fully Mexican, and Mom is German (and English?).

I love how he shows her the nude picture of her on that day and says "oh, lets cover you up a bit, that is you, a lot of you" (something like that LOL) she leaned over (had one of those god ^&%$LLrt*&^) moments.. "Oh, that does kind of look like me?"

you think?

ITA . . . that was one of most priceless moments of that interview :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's possible, but for some reason I don't think so. Not sure why. I get the impression that he is talking about "something she did" that would make her look bad even to her family. If she was accusing him of pedophilia, her parents might easily believe this story (they certainly seem to believe it now). I have been wracking my brains trying to figure out what she could have done, but I just don't have her fertile imagination.

I read once about a woman who, in a fit of anger, emailed an ex-boyfriend's place of work with some terrible story that was not true. I think he held onto his job by the skin of his teeth. That kind of story makes a little more sense as to what Travis might have been talking about.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the Bishop(s), lying to them about Travis to get what she wanted would fit her mo.

it's in det. flores's investigative report that katie posted. roommate enrique cortez says he talked to TA the morning of the 4th and TA mentioned the conference call he was supposed to have that evening. he told enrique he hadn't slept but 45 minutes.
it took me forever to find this---it's a supplemental report and it's at the end of the link.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf

Ok, the morning. Now this is really interesting.

Because didn't the room mate leave for work early in the moming? Like around 630am? So he would have seen TA before then? That kind of blows Jodi's-- I got there at 4am and we went to bed story.

Thanks for finding this.

Where was Jodi?

Can someone please explain how to upload an image. When I push the insert image icon it says to type in the url. I want to upload from my photos.....help please:please::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not sure if this has been answered, but it appears that you are skipping a step which is entirely external to your computer and to this website; i.e., a photo-sharing service on the good ol' Internet.

You must upload your pics to an image-hosting site and link to them from here.

If you'll notice (right click on any image you've seen someone post) the images you're seeing in the comments are actually being linked to in the comment itself.

Photobucket, flickr, etc. are just a couple of these services.

Here's an example of a screen snip I did and uploaded to a photobucket account:

wilmottnurmi_zps8909dd16.jpg

Let me know if this makes sense, you have further questions, neither, or both...:smile:

I'm not a Mormon but I don't think they proscribe this. There are a lot of rules relating to sexual activity, but I don't think there's anything against shaving/waxing. You can say that shaving/waxing is "related" to sexual activity, but, really, there's no way to prove that. I do think Mormons frown on tattoos and piercings (except for women's ears, and then only once), but I don't think it's actually something that could get you kicked out or anything. JMO

The standard is a clean shaven face. Anywhere else is up to you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm possibly. I may indeed be behind the times re: modern male grooming habits. Haha.

I must too. But.. I will add that I would not tolerate a man that shaved anything below the neck, it's just wrong to me.

Yeah, thanks. I still get very tired, but I'm gonna finish watching that Dateline and then take a nap. Hopefully I'll be able to stay up long enough for Tricia's radio show. Katiecoolady is her guest tonight. Then of course All star celebrity apprentice at 9, but I'm recording that.

where would I find Tricia's radio show? TIA

I think in this case we have a smoking closet. If they don't buy she leapt in to the air to get that nonexistent gun, it's premeditation and first degree. Travis' neat closet is him speaking from the grave.

exactly!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think in this case we have a smoking closet. If they don't buy she leapt in to the air to get that nonexistent gun, it's premeditation and first degree. Travis' neat closet is him speaking from the grave.

There is no way they will buy that story. With those time stamped photos she did not have the time to shoot him and then stab him 29 times and slit his throat.

My husband just criticized us all. I was reading a few posts about other posters who go to great lengths to not miss a second of trial (carrying our iPads into the bathroom, etc.)

I said, "See? I'm not the only freak!"

He said, "I don't think it's a good thing that there are more of you out there."

Rude!

Tell him I said, OBJECTION!

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I read my own theory typed out, and posted above, I still haven't got the point and sequence of the bedroom nude pictures.

1. He is awake in the one photo (V sign), unless they were all from previous occasions and she manipulated them on to the camera to read June 4th.

2. Why? I think I'm correct in that she deleted them. She is a devious :moo: but what was her purpose?

I am still sure the whole bedroom photo session was phony, but my brain won't function like hers. :banghead:

Watching Nancy Grace murder mysteries NHL in right now. It is a rerun. She has some great out takes!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This may have been brought up before, but I am just wondering when it comes to the premeditation, JA claims she has driven these far trips before, I mean she has driven to Mesa alone before and elsewhere... On those previous trips whose gas cans did she use?? It just so happens that the trip to kill TA, she wanted gas cans? I don't know why she went with the reasoning for having the gas cans because of the gas prices in California being so high when she knew she filled them in Cali? Very odd!
Also, when it comes to saving her receipts for gas and she claims she didn't save the ones in Arizona because she didn't want to commit tax fraud (BS), didn't she save receipts from Salinas where she bought junk from Walmart with cash? I don't understand why she saved that receipt.
MOO, nothing very earth-shattering ;)

All I know is -- He needs to make it short & sweet <gag>. If he has her up on that stand another 3--4 days, some juror may stand up and shoot her with a .45mag if the judge doesn't do it first. LOL. grrrrrrrrrr

And that juror will never spend a day in jail. And he/she will get free dinner & drinks wherever they go.

I've rescheduled my physical therapy sessions. When asked why I was putting them off I replied vaguely "family situation". Yes, I lied.

we're family and this is definitely a situation! :floorlaugh:

Oh, but St. Jodi of Aris DID her life-saving, self-defense, "linebacker stance" leap.

Like Michael Jordan and Sally Field, she caught major air:
FlyingNun02_5237_zps0b181186.jpg

Not only does it defy gravity, it defies the imagination.

And it certainly defies logic.

Get it, any of you jurors who aren't supposed to be here reading this?

This one's for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member