jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must too. But.. I will add that I would not tolerate a man that shaved anything below the neck, it's just wrong to me.

The fact that TA and JA had removed their pubic hair was an indication that they got their cues from watching *advertiser censored* or at least referencing standard *advertiser censored* etiquette.

Roommate Zach says the last saw TA on Thursday (but he has to mean Wednesday) morning at 11:30 in the morning as he was leaving the house to go pick up his girlfriend...but did not see TA when he arrived back at the home....

AIDS is a diabolical, evil disease. I hate it. Viscerally.
Maybe next time I'll say how I really feel...

My husbands father died from it ... It's nothing anyone should ever risk getting for a piece of tail. Ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has probably been discussed in length, but the gate on the stairs that was up has me a little confused. If anyone can direct me to the posts discussing it would be great.

My ASSUMPTION is the gate was placed on the stairs while TA was not home so the dog stayed downstairs? Then the dog had free roam of the house? That would signal to the roommates that TA was not home and why they didn't look for him regardless of smell or anything else?

Or was the dog confined downstairs all the time, with no free roam? I seem to recall that JA mentioned Napoleon being in the bedroom at some point, but again JA said it.

I just was wondering if the gate was also a sign of premeditation. She placed the gate there to keep the dog downstairs when she came back in or went back upstairs, knowing the roommates would assume TA was not home. It sounds like, even with texts shown in court, TA would get rides with 'peeps', so his car being there didn't mean a lot to them, especially with the looming Cancun trip.

IDK, sometimes, I think too much! The whole premeditation thing has me worried..did JM do enough, illicit enough from JA to prove it? To me its the million dollar question. At this point, a confession and all the lies exposed, overkill (force with like force did not occur here) etc LWOP seems an easy result. Premeditation? We have the trip, the gas cans, the cell phone turned off in AZ...the AZ part almost being blanked out, the robbery at her grandparents. Seem logical for premeditation. But where is the 'smoking gun' as it were? The one thing that leaves no question/reasonable doubt?

Kelly

BBM I think the biggest "smoking gun" is the photos that Jodi thought she deleted. Without the fact that the photos survived despite being run thru the washing machine is a miracle…we might not even be here without them (and her bloody palm print).

I think she has the gun on him (he'd fight her for the knife) that may be on the floor. She is making her last minute decision how to do it... not if she will do it

Why is she taking pictures of him while holding a gun?

Ok so, if I'm right, JM has ended his cross-examination of JA, now the defense does redirect and if JM has anything additional he can go up again, right? And then what? The defense will call more witnesses? Do you think they'll call friends/family, or go right to the experts? And then the state rebuttal starts from there? What's everyone's predictions on how long things will go at this point?

If we are all accepting the time stamps on the shower photos ,aren't they solid proof that none of the self-defense part(the dropped camera rage, body slamming,etc..)could ever have occurred in the teeny time between TA being alive and TA bleeding profusely?

Yes. The more we hear its looking like the pic of her leg and his body may have been taken seconds after she slit his throat and before she dragged him back to the shower.

One thing that struck me about all JA's discussion of her many sexual exploits with Travis: nothing she has talked about has struck many of the posters here as being particularly surprising. A couple of posters saw them as very wrong, but only a few. While there are things I have not, and would not, ever participate in myself, none of them seemed "wrong."

OTOH, I think there ARE things you could do sexually that are wrong. Tying someone up against their will, causing pain without their consent. Yet Jodi never mentions anything like that. Sometimes she "says" she was unwilling, but it's apparent that is not the case. So why didn't she come up with something really shocking, that would make Travis really look like a monster? I hope JM has an expert that could testify about that.

Sorry, but I am not clicking on a link that starts with al Jazeera.com.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Actually you might be surprised at how in-depth their reporting can be. Same with RT (Russia Today).

For those of us who can't stand the TH's that don't know the subject matter, I have been surprised to discover these alternative news outlets get out facts and logical inferences from facts and not these extreme blabber bloviating buffoons that we get in our MSM these days. One year ago, I would have had your same reaction.

Did JA ever admit to using the gas from the gas cans while in AZ? Did she ever say what happened to the gas cans?

Sorry if this has been rehashed, I'm way behind in reading lol...

SO, we're expected to believe, after alllll the late night talks with each other, that they seeming last talked at 8:16pm (8:34pm seems like he didn't answer or hung up on her) and they didn't speak again ALL NIGHT?! She's driving in the middle of the desert, in the middle of the night, Travis knows she's coming, yet there's not ONE single phone call between 8ish pm and when she supposedly arrives at 4am?? REALLY? Cmon now. This is pretty much irrefutable proof he had NO idea she was coming.

Seems to me that by the looks of those call records that they were prob fighting.

Yep - she was just surreptitously checking to make sure he was in Mesa. :moo:

I believe I read that because of how clean the top of the shell casing was, the blood would have to have been there first. I don't know if that was confirmed, or just someone's strong belief. Does anyone know?

I don't know, but I wonder if a shell casing is very light and would be moved if a glassful of water came at it. Would it float along with the H2O?

Or when she dragged him to the shower, it could have caused the casing to move.

I wish they dusted the entire closet and shelves for prints and found none of hers.

Especially on the ones she grabbed to boost herself up on.

I am a big advocate for a crime scene like that in a home, to be cordoned off and NOT sold until Trial is over. The house value is $210,000 Police Dept could easily buy that and preserve it.

If it had been preserved they'd simply hear her crap about the shelf, then send a detective over to dust for prints where she said she was. And tell her that again, she is full of crap.

her new story on cross is: she never used her hands, only her feet and reached up, without disturbing ANY OTHER SHELVES and took the gun...without touching any other part of the wall shelvings with either hands...it was a FEAT with her FEET.....

JA, the new carnival wonder.....only uses her feet to balance herself, to reach up and retrieve an item from a top shelf...

Sorry, but I am not clicking on a link that starts with al Jazeera.com.

Oh I found the wording interesting in the article. At one point the author describes her as "winsome".

I HAD to look it up....LOL

:waitasec:
Definition of WINSOME

: generally pleasing and engaging often because of a childlike charm and innocence <a winsome smile>
: cheerful, lighthearted
— win·some·ly adverb
— win·some·ness noun

And remember, Jodi said she part in this second space the middle space in the driveway ... 3 car garage driveway

Yes, with the missing license plate. She probably backed in so the missing license plate would be in front.

And the room mate said there were no cars in the driveway so we thought she parked on the street?

She knew what time the room mate left. So she showed up after he left.

And, Travis 45 minutes of sleep? At his desk after he watched the 4am videos. Probably ran into the room mate on his way up to bed.

And, Jodi goes on and on about the funny videos they watched together? She checked his history while he was sleeping. I thought that odd. They meet after 2 months apart and watch stupid youtube videos and then go to sleep? Never sounded right to me.

IMO

:::: head slap to the forehead::::: THANK YOU! I don't think it's giving me that option on the iPad, but I will remember to do that on the desktop.

It does work on the iPad. I learned that the hard way.

I think she has some "manly" features as well... and have to admit that the thought did cross my mind while I was watching her wiping her fake tears away...but then I am a very suspicious person lol

I agree on the manly features, had actually brought up in a previous thread that if she had a short hair cut she would look more like a male than a female. Probably doesn't mean anything, but still...

Ok so, if I'm right, JM has ended his cross-examination of JA, now the defense does redirect and if JM has anything additional he can go up again, right? And then what? The defense will call more witnesses? Do you think they'll call friends/family, or go right to the experts? And then the state rebuttal starts from there? What's everyone's predictions on how long things will go at this point?

Juan will only get another shot at her if Nurmi brings up something new - and even then, it's at the judge's discression .
Then JUROR QUESTIONS - I can't wait.
Then the other DT witnesses
Then rebuttal
Then the guilty verdict.

her new story on cross is: she never used her hands, only her feet and reached up, without disturbing ANY OTHER SHELVES and took the gun...without touching any other part of the wall shelvings with either hands...it was a FEAT with her FEET.....

JA, the new carnival wonder.....only uses her feet to balance herself, to reach up and retrieve an item from a top shelf...

She must have taken her 'flying nun' stance again :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member