Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must have taken her 'flying nun' stance again :floorlaugh:

lol nosy!!!!!!! :crazy:

she didnt even bother to throw in an 'ELBOW' as her leverage....

gawdddddddddddddd! and then of course, she was supposedly FRANTIC...in a HURRY...lol

Why is she taking pictures of him while holding a gun?

I'm not the OP, but I think that Jodi likely threatened Travis while insisting that he cooperate with her demands and direction of shower photos which he did not want.

i was assuming she was up in his room, but of course, she may not even have been there yet.

it's amazing what you find reading over the very first report, huh? these guys lived together but were not buddies. cortez had only lived there a couple of weeks. the other guy had been there awhile and had known TA for a long time, but said they'd never even eaten dinner together. it made it easier for me to understand why they weren't alarmed when they hadn't seen him for awhile.

but this cortez guy most likely has his day right because we know TA missed a 7 pm conference call on the 4th. so poor enrique becomes the last person, other than JA, to actually see TA alive if this is accurate.

Yes. I have convinced myself now that when the roommate left the house, Jodi wasn't there yet.

Now we have to nail down what time the room mate got home and if he stayed home when he got home.

She totally had me fooled with her story of showing up at 4am. Why oh why do I listen to anything she says?:banghead::banghead:

Ok so, if I'm right, JM has ended his cross-examination of JA, now the defense does redirect and if JM has anything additional he can go up again, right? And then what? The defense will call more witnesses? Do you think they'll call friends/family, or go right to the experts? And then the state rebuttal starts from there? What's everyone's predictions on how long things will go at this point?

I thought like you, but apparently not. From what others have posted here, after Nurmi does his redirect, JM can ask questions only at the discretion of the judge. Something like that. Juries in Arizona can ask questions that are submitted in writing, and I think those are at the discretion of the judge as well. It's definitely different from anything I've heard of, but I guess each state is different. All the news organizations are saying no re-cross by JM.

I've heard that the trial is expected to go until sometime in April.

Yes. I have convinced myself now that when the roommate left the house, Jodi wasn't there yet.

Now we have to nail down what time the room mate got home and if he stayed home when he got home.

She totally had me fooled with her story of showing up at 4am. Why oh why do I listen to anything she says?:banghead::banghead:

never thought she was there at 4 am or thereabouts..as in: IN THE HOUSE.

she may have arrived in the neighborhood, and if he is not mistaken about when he saw him last (which is outlined in the investigative report), then she went in after he left at 6:30 am IIRC). he said Travis was up, complaining he could not sleep, something to that effect.....

yes, she is a liar.

The angle of the chest wound and the subsequent internal injuries are consistent with him being in a standing position. That was my doc husband's opinion btw first. I was always in the shot first opinion view, but I now see everybody's point of stab first view.

I don't know, but I wonder if a shell casing is very light and would be moved if a glassful of water came at it. Would it float along with the H2O?

Or when she dragged him to the shower, it could have caused the casing to move.
A shell casing would not float on water.

Somebody earlier referred to JA's hoo hoo not quite looking right.

OMG. Thank you for bringing that up. I looked at it the pictures the other night (and I wish I hadn't - I need brain and eye bleach in a bad way), but anyway....ever since I saw those pictures I've wanted to talk about them! They seriously grossed me out like nothing I've ever seen. I'm not trying to be mean or poke fun of her at all, but what is wrong with her hoo hoo? It doesn't look right! Also, the other place..erm...the bum hole. Yikes. I just dun know. Those pictures freaked me out. I'm not kidding. She looks deformed.

Omg, you're cracking me up here, RFLMAO! :floorlaugh:

To add photo to post:

I click on 'go advanced' in the reply window. Then click "attachments" (image of paperclip) From the window that opens you can upload directly from your computer. This is my way of doing it, I'm sure there are others. HTH

I did not see anything that says advance in reply window. I see 1 section that says reply to thread, and another thing that has a section header saying additional options. the paper clip on the upper section which is headed reply to thread the pull down does not work for that paper clip. and the additional options action there is a button that says manage attachments. but nothing happens when I click on that button. perhaps by this time someone has already answered but I'm not following you.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I've also been thinking about the jurors. As society advances and social media usurps the day of printed news and T.V. How many of you really believe that every juror, especially alternates, NEVER get curious enough to do a little sly research on their own? It's a new world out there and I have to admit that although I would take my oath very seriously and I'd like to think that I could force myself to abstain, I am not sure it's really completely possible. For example, I was on Facebook when I saw a post that a friend commented on another FB page about evidence in this case. I didn't even know this woman was remotely interested in, or knew of this case, but it was that comment and the subject matter that drew me back into this case even though I swore I would never do this again after Casey Anthony. Which wasn't true anyway, because I've lurked on several cases until I could get my WS password re-set so I could come out of lurkdom. Anyway, if a person lives alone, or has several mobile devices, how could that even be detected? It's as if a whole new level of sleuthing could be a lucrative job for someone attempting to identify juror misconduct. I'd have to hire Anonymous for that, because I would suck at it that level of sleuthing.

What was JAs explanation for the casing being on top of the blood?

Zach said that he did not remember seeing TA a few hours later when he returned....

her new story on cross is: she never used her hands, only her feet and reached up, without disturbing ANY OTHER SHELVES and took the gun...without touching any other part of the wall shelvings with either hands...it was a FEAT with her FEET.....

JA, the new carnival wonder.....only uses her feet to balance herself, to reach up and retrieve an item from a top shelf...

Ha IF and I dont buy it for one minute ...if that were true, then they better be watching her like a hawk when she has her little "rec" time in that little fenced in area that Nancy
Grace visited in that jail...she might be a real escape risk...:floorlaugh:

so Zach saw TA at 11:30am left to get his girlfriend, came back a few hours later and never saw TA again....

never thought she was there at 4 am or thereabouts..as in: IN THE HOUSE.

she may have arrived in the neighborhood, and if he is not mistaken about when he saw him last (which is outlined in the investigative report), then she went in after he left at 6:30 am IIRC). he said Travis was up, complaining he could not sleep, something to that effect.....

yes, she is a liar.

Right. She showed up after she sees the room mate leave. Probably was watching the house. Travis might have even been up in bed asleep by then.

He might not have known she was there until he wakes up at 145pm and finds himself on camera.

IMO

You do not have to use an image hositng site. I save them to my computer and upload from there. Works for PDF's, too.

I am watching Nancy Grace we run. It's into the second hour of the Friday night program. It is very good! it is on HLN

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry if this has been rehashed, I'm way behind in reading lol...

SO, we're expected to believe, after alllll the late night talks with each other, that they seeming last talked at 8:16pm (8:34pm seems like he didn't answer or hung up on her) and they didn't speak again ALL NIGHT?! She's driving in the middle of the desert, in the middle of the night, Travis knows she's coming, yet there's not ONE single phone call between 8ish pm and when she supposedly arrives at 4am?? REALLY? Cmon now. This is pretty much irrefutable proof he had NO idea she was coming.

Seems to me that by the looks of those call records that they were prob fighting.

Isn't June 2 the night she spent in the room with Matt McCartney and his roommate? Shouldn't one or both be able to share some insights into these early morning convos?

(And can you IMAGINE being stuck in a cell with Jodi? THAT'S the person who needs to be on suicide watch!) :twocents:

Stephanie,Thanks so much for taking the time to write this out.I am going to look at the pictures to see what you mean.Do you think she slit his throat in a symbolic kind of ritual?

I think he would not die! She can't leave him alive in any way shape or form. The M.E. report shows all these multiple stab wounds, but I don't think there is one through the heart? She sort went around many organs, did go through a lung.

From the partially transcribed version that I just did of his autopsy report, we can see what wound(s) may have been first in order to allow him some movement to crawl out and make his way crawling toward his bedroom. She may have stood over him at the end of the hall and pull his head back and sliced his throat, that could also be where she may have shot him in the head. (the brain was sort of liquefied at the M.E. office so they can't see if the bullet hit anything, but they can see not much if any hemorrhage so that says to them he was dead, or mostly bled out by then) That is why he feels that could not be the first wound, there would be significantly more bleeding evidence in the brain.

HEAD WOUNDS: (3)
2 wounds right and left scalp, 2" in length
1.25" stab wound lower scalp, behind right ear, penetrates into the scalp
1/4" shallow wound upper left forehead at hairline

NECK WOUNDS: (4)
Deep wound upper neck 6"x1.5" perforated entire upper airway, muscles of neck, right jugular right carotid
1/4" shallow stab wound upper right neck
1.25" stab wound lower left neck
1" stab wound left neck

TORSO:
Cluster of 9 stab wounds upper right and left sides (his back). from 3/4" to 1.5" within a 6" x 5.5" area. All blunt and sharply incised. Impact upon ribs and lateral aspects of vertebral bone, w/out penetration of chest cavity

1" stab wound right neck base/upper back

1" horizontal stab wound upper left chest terminating at level of sternum

1.5" stab wound right chest, depth of approx 3.5" with penetration of the superior vena cava near base of the heart with small amt of surrounding hemorrhagic in the mediastinal soft tissue and pericardial sac of the heart. portion of the costochondral cartilage is excised and retained for analysis.

2" deep stab wound across lower right chest below the nipple with penetration of lower portion of the right pectoralis muscle

1.75" stab wound of the left upper Abd quad with a near tangential subcu adipose tissue wound track, 5.75" long terminating low right abd quad

2 shallow wounds of the right shoulder 1.75" each

HANDS (Multiple defensive wounds, both hands)

GUNSHOT WOUND OF THE HEAD:
1/8" circular gunshot wound of entrance over low Right forehead above the eyebrow. Wound is located 3" inferior to the crown of the head and 1.5" to the right of the midline forehead. 1/8" wide equal rim of marginal abrasion surrounding the wound. No soot, gunpowder stippling, or intact gunpowder particles surround the wound.

Wound track perforates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and traverses the right anterior fossa, w/out gross evidence of significant intracranial hemorrhage or cerebral injury. (although examination of brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains) The projectile re-enters the facial skeleton near the midline and the wound track terminates in the left cheek (under the eye socket)

MULTIPLE BLUNT FORCE INJURIES: (6)
1 at Right Forearm
2 at Right lower leg and knee
2 abraded lacerations lower left heel and ankle
2" blue/purple contusion of the medial malleolus of left ankle (sort of your outside ankle area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member