jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really warming to the theory that he was upstairs asleep when she arrived, but i did read in flores's account that TA saw his roommate downstairs during the day on the 4th (jodi had to be upstairs in the bedroom at the time) and told his roommate he'd only slept for 45 minutes that night. so he may well have been up as she claims.

I think there is computer evidence that he was on youtube at 4 something in the morning.

Okay, must go take a shower and clean up. Family members will be here later. Can't let them find out my secret. . . my secret Websleuths addiction. Must hide it at all costs. They can't know!!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Same here!

Actually you might be surprised at how in-depth their reporting can be. Same with RT (Russia Today).

For those of us who can't stand the TH's that don't know the subject matter, I have been surprised to discover these alternative news outlets get out facts and logical inferences from facts and not these extreme blabber bloviating buffoons that we get in our MSM these days. One year ago, I would have had your same reaction.

Al-Jazeera English is like the CNN here, or Voice Of The World Or BBC/BBC America or RT or any other major news outlet from another country.....and it is very different than the older Arabic Al-Jazeera. Two different agencies and one isn't as strict as the other with reporting. I've watched it myself and see none of the ugliness that was/is/can be the mainstay of the middle-eastern only version....although all countries are going to be somewhat biased about news from their country (including the US)..thats how they all are.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

det. flores said it was obvious as soon as he entered the house. but then he knows that smell. they didn't. they thought it was the dog. even if they'd been concerned about a bad smell, TA wasn't home---they assumed he was out of town----so there was nothing they could really do about it.

Right, but by the time Flores entered the house the master suite door had been opened probably several times. It seems unreal that two roommates would not notice an odor but I suppose it is because males that age often do not pay attention to such things, plus the crime scene was confined to an area with a closed door in a house that probably at that time of year had air conditioning running nearly around the clock. I thought it odd that no one noticed the smell at least by the fourth day or so, but now I do not find it quite so odd.

I agree about standing position for the frontal knife wounds.

But, the last picture of him before the camera photographs the ceiling--He is sitting with his right side facing her and she is standing above him shooting the picture.

Perfect for that bullet trajectory.

I am a gun firster by the way.:seeya:

My husband has said stab first from the beginning from looking at the autopsy photos and report only. In the course of our careers we have had to treat GSW and stabbing patients way too many times. Having a working knowledge of anatomy and physiology has helped here, but the severity of all these injuries combined has left us both shocked. I cannot remember ever seeing anything this heinous with 2 weapons. The rage is what got to me the most.

Okay, I only have three hours to shower time, does anyone know if those last Texts from TA to JA on her lies, sociopathy, and evilness were ever entered into evidence? If, by whom, when...I need to watch that....like ASAP. I can see them being withheld by both sides, so I really need some confirmation on this. TIA!

The text messages all came in when Nurmi had Arias on the stand, so it was during those 8 days.
I know one of the days was day 19. Go to the first page of each thread, and look for the link to the transcribed pages of those days. They have screen shots of the texts, so they'll be easy to pick out.
Good luck.

Is Zach sure he and his girlfriend would have been there while Jodi was upstairs?
I don't know the answer to that, but I am going off the statement that Zach gave BEFORE JA made up her stories about showing up at 4 am....I would much rather agree with Zach

The text messages all came in when Nurmi had Arias on the stand, so it was during those 8 days.
I know one of the days was day 19. Go to the first page of each thread, and look for the link to the transcribed pages of those days. They have screen shots of the texts, so they'll be easy to pick out.
Good luck.

THANK YOU!! :great:

Agreed....
she looked so much more feminine before her arrest and for a time after it. i wonder if she had been on birth control pills prior to arrest and it gradually wore off. i remember when she testified for the defense, she said some guy emailed her about ryan burns saying "i found your husband" she claims then she started emailing ryan and they responded back & forth, until she decided to meet up at his house. i wonder if this is true, that someone said "i found your husband" i can't remember who it was who was supposed to have done this. i wish it could be corraberated. from what i understand, no one cared to be around her, they considered her very strange and i don't think anyone would refer her to another mormon in that group. i think she is lying again, but it shows state of mind, she wanted marriage.

After looking at gas receipts I noticed the JA REFILLED the gas cans in Salt Lake City on her way back to CA. Did ever say when she used the gas from the cans she filled in Pasadena?

Her only testimony was that she did not use the gas in the cans upon leaving Travis' house.
No explanation when or if she ever did use them.

Does anyone think there could be defense witnesses coming up that will lie for Jodi?

When talking about the position of the casing on top of blood on the floor, Arias started to protest that no, it had moved or rolled. Unfortunately for her, she had already agreed that that is where and how the casing had landed in terms of direction and nearby object.

Al-Jazeera English is like the CNN here, or Voice Of The World Or BBC/BBC America or RT or any other major news outlet from another country.....and it is very different than the older Arabic Al-Jazeera. Two different agencies and one isn't as strict as the other with reporting. I've watched it myself and see none of the ugliness that was/is/can be the mainstay of the middle-eastern only version....although all countries are going to be somewhat biased about news from their country (including the US)..thats how they all are.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just clicked the link ans read the article and it was far and a way one of the best commentary on this case reveled only by fellow WS's.

Okay, I only have three hours to shower time, does anyone know if those last Texts from TA to JA on her lies, sociopathy, and evilness were ever entered into evidence? If, by whom, when...I need to watch that....like ASAP. I can see them being withheld by both sides, so I really need some confirmation on this. TIA!

IIRC Nurmi used part of it during her defense (trying to show how mean TA was to JA) < bull*****

No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better >>>> (than the lie ) this last part might Not have been used.

Now what I wonder is, if part of it was used by the defense can THEN all of it be used against her? or, only the part Nurmi used.
Anyone out there know?

Thx for the NG Mysteries tip ATL. I would not have guessed it'd be on now. I turned it on when you first posted it, and it is worth the watch.
Thanks again.

Juan will only get another shot at her if Nurmi brings up something new - and even then, it's at the judge's discression .
Then JUROR QUESTIONS - I can't wait.
Then the other DT witnesses
Then rebuttal
Then the guilty verdict.

Both attorneys will also get the chance to ask follow up questions, after the jurors questions, just like with every other witness so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill