jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This brings to mind that response she had to JM's question concerning the size of Travis' closet. JM said it was a fairly small closet, wasn't it? And she actually said no, it's bigger than where she lives now. And he said, what? Then she repeated it. Did you guys notice that angry, po'd expression on her face, it was like "if looks could kill". :what: I really got the distinct impression that at that moment she was blaming Travis for her being in jail, and that it was just getting all over her that his closet was actually bigger than her little tiny cell. :what: Of course JM came through with a kick *advertiser censored** response. :rocker:

I was thinking her cell is alot bigger than the coffin Travis is in now and wish Juan would have thought of it.

I don't know about 4 am, but Detective Melendez testified that the last time anyone was on Travis' computer was 4:54 p.m. It's in the latter part of this video. There's valuable testimony right up to the end of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F0I_y-f33o

Also, in the video of Detective Melendez' testimony about the shower photos, he was asked if the photo at 5:32:16 (Exhibit 162, the photo where she is dragging his body and her foot and pant leg is visible) was right side up or upside down in the camera. He replied, "Upside down." [Someone correct me if I am mistaken, but she would have been bending over? Did she have the camera on a strap around her neck or what? And is it just a coincidence that all photos in that series were even-numbered seconds, no odd seconds? Is that just the way the camera works?]

Asked if he had transcribed all the text messages, he said he didn't because there were too many. He said if he did nothing else his entire shift, it would take him EIGHT MONTHS to photograph and transcribe them. He acknowledged that software has since become available to shorten the task.

BBM

Detective Melendez testified that the camera was upside down and on the ground when the last two photos were taken.

i think of the guy paul something paul sterns? the one who said she used to sit by him all the time at a bar. he said she borrowed money from him to go to see travis. said she was all in a panic. said she was showing emotions of anger, disappoinment, frustration all rolled into one and it would be obvious to anyone who talked to her. it amazes me how she talks about travis and the relationship they had, with absolutely no emotion now.

So how do you get that little TM there? :waitasec:

Just copy it from my comment, that's one way.

It's an ASCII code = ™

It's this combination of characters: ampersand/numbersign/153/semicolon (type this literally without the "/" character)

THANK YOU!! :great:

This part came in for sure

No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better than the lie.......IIRC they left out the> than the lie

I thought some could be offended which is why I clearly included the source of the article in my post so each person could choose to view or not view as they saw fit.

It is, however, a very good article. IMO

Ok gosh no! I wasn't offended at all. I just do not click on non mainstream links on my phone or computer did you viruses.:)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

i think of the guy paul something paul sterns? the one who said she used to sit by him all the time at a bar. he said she borrowed money from him to go to see travis. said she was all in a panic. said she was showing emotions of anger, disappoinment, frustration all rolled into one and it would be obvious to anyone who talked to her. it amazes me how she talks about travis and the relationship they had, with absolutely no emotion now.

I hadn't heard this before. Is this right before she went to Mesa to kill him??

Right, but by the time Flores entered the house the master suite door had been opened probably several times. It seems unreal that two roommates would not notice an odor but I suppose it is because males that age often do not pay attention to such things, plus the crime scene was confined to an area with a closed door in a house that probably at that time of year had air conditioning running nearly around the clock. I thought it odd that no one noticed the smell at least by the fourth day or so, but now I do not find it quite so odd.

I've also assumed that they treated this as more of a flop house; i.e., the roommates weren't around very much.

And when they were, it was to sleep or to clean up and leave again.

That is EXACTLY what I am afraid of....that the entire context is not presented to the jury. TA's revenge is protecting/salvaging her reputation and exposing her lies to people...not bodily harm. It plays extremely well to the pros if dealt right. If not, than its better for her. Because JM never went there on cross. I'm very nervous. I really want to find them, but am wasting too much precious time searching and not finding. :banghead:

See post 782

OH god no LOL. Many women of all ages, remove all hair these days and they are not watching *advertiser censored* :)

And many women have their significant others do it for them!;)

This must be contagious. I was up until 3:00AM last night re-watching Juan's cross examination of Jodi. I'm neglecting my children--giving them junk food to eat after school just so they will be occupied and quiet for a minute so I can watch the afternoon court session:blushing:--I feel like I'm only interested in this case & it's outcome!

Me too. I have been going to bed and will lie down til my DH goes to sleep, takes him about 30 seconds, lol. Then I quietly get back up and start reading or watching something concerning this case. During the day, I hardly leave the house other than to go to my workouts or run to the store. And no one, absolutely no one that I know understands my obsession or my dilemma. No one, that is, other than my dear fellow WS'ers. Thank God for you guys.

When talking about the position of the casing on top of blood on the floor, Arias started to protest that no, it had moved or rolled. Unfortunately for her, she had already agreed that that is where and how the casing had landed in terms of direction and nearby object.

ita!!! (and HI TUBA I MISS YOU!!!!)

He locked her into her statement and didn't let her go on and on

(we will unfortunately hear about it again at some point on re-direct.. I wonder if Nurmi can do that in one day???)

Or spread her legs and flapped her wings....:what: Sorry I know that's bad I couldn't help myself:blushing:

I have never heard that 1 before, laugh out loud!

20133315028435734_20.jpg

Al Jazerra: Sex, lies and abuse: The cost of [JA]
[JA]' laughable excuse of "self-defence" will only make juries more sceptical of it in future cases.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/03/201333141155937564.html

This is one of the best articles I have read to date. I had no idea that abused women who kill their partner serve TWICE as long a prison term as men do. WTH? Thank you for posting this. Very enlightening and very well written. JA has not helped the plight of truly abused women in this country. IMO

I agree about standing position for the frontal knife wounds.
But, the last picture of him before the camera photographs the ceiling--He is sitting with his right side facing her and she is standing above him shooting the picture.
Perfect for that bullet trajectory.
I am a gun firster by the way.:seeya:

I just waffle on this one. I think from his sitting position, she is in the exact spot a person would be to get the shot in. Once the M.E. examined the contents of the brain, it was mostly liquid, so he cannot determine if the bullet passed through the brain, or really just grazed the inside skull (it is almost a graze wound of the face, it goes across the face (sinus), eye brow straight down the under left eye, but does pass through the skull) He said he feels it would have to pass through the brain even though he can't see that it touched the brain, because the brain takes up the full skull cavity and if the bullet went in, and it did, then it touched the front edge of that right front lobe area. So I don't know. I just want someone to help explain in that tight awkward shower stall area, how she got a sideways arm with enough thrust to incapacitate him and not have him just fend off the knife? UNLESS she got him in the neck/throat and he held his throat...I saw Mr Martinez demonstrate facing the same way as the court reporter, he can come up next to him (like Jodi crouched next to Travis) and back handed, thrust it in.

shower.jpg

I totally agree with you, rose222.

In looking at those pics, my first impression was that those are self portraits, the ones on (what looked like to me) the floor of her naked with the pigtails and the spread eagle shot, she did those. She was testing the camera with the timer and they turned out out of focus. Travis did not take those pics of her, but she'll have everyone trying to believe it was him. The Brazilian bum shot was done by her, too. Even that photo of him on the bed with the peace sign, (two fingers) was at a screwy angle from probably his night stand, she did not want him to know she was taking it. Per Jodi, as it was, she said she had a hard time convincing about taking the photos in the shower. JMO

Does anyone agree with me that in that particular photo, JA looks totally freakish? Like some kind of freaky evil demon woman child or something, words cannot describe.

anyone want to guess how long re-direct will take???

my hope: 1 day

my guess: 2 days

my worst nightmare: 3-4 days

ita!!! (and HI TUBA I MISS YOU!!!!)

He locked her into her statement and didn't let her go on and on

(we will unfortunately hear about it again at some point on re-direct.. I wonder if Nurmi can do that in one day???)

Nurse, this trial has really gotten to you. Nurmi in one day?????
No way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member