jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to transcribe this.

When she was testifying on this, I couldn't make out what she'd said. I had forgotten that I was going to post on this for clarity. Now that I see what it was, I don't understand what she meant by:

A: That's not how it landed from the blow*

What do you think this means? It doesn't make sense to me. Could you or ANYONE help me on this?

Thank you :)

Good morning all!

Her testimony from Thursday regarding the shell casing is a bit curious.

M: Right so how is it ma'am that if you are shooting him and that's the first thing that happened, then how is it that the shell-casing, exhibit 111 then landed in blood?
N: Objection, calls for speculation
J: Overruled*
A: It didn't land in blood*
M: You see exhibit 111, right?
A: Yes*
M: That's the casing that was involved in this case isn't it?

M: This was the first, if you will, blow, correct?
A: Yes*
M: And this is how the casing landed, do you see it?

My question to her would be: Well, where did it land then? Are you suggesting that the shell casing was moved? Despite being in a "fog", you seem to be suggesting that you specifically remember the exact location of the shell casing after you shot Travis.

I'm thinking that maybe she definitively states that it is not where the casing landed because she didn't actually shoot him in that area of the bathroom, and the casing somehow ended up there during her clean up efforts. I know there was some discussion about her probably loving all the speculation about how every thing went down, and she is the only one who truly knows. I think that during this part of her testimony, she couldn't help herself and refuted the photographic evidence. It would have been better for her if she just continued with the " I don't know". Instead she definitively states "that's not how it landed".

Phew! This took me a long time to write. I hope this makes sense!

so if Zach passed TA on 6/4 at 11:30 am, left and got his girlfriend, came back a few hours later.....when did he do his laundry? early morning, or after he got back with his girlfriend....not that it really matters, it is just the fact that Zach was home that day and did not see JA

After thinking about he remembered it was actually on june 3rd that he did his laundry.

I think the roomate also remembered doing laundry after the 4th too (which he obviously didn't), so I guess his memory was a little shaky.

I wrote that about hostage situation off when someone said the roommate saw him at 4 in the afternoon. But, it turns out the roommate saw him before 630 in the morning.

So hostage situation back on for me, but it might have begun around the time she was taking pictures: 145pm.

So now I'm wondering what went on between 2pm and 5:15pm when the shower starts. She probably had him up in the bedroom. Easier to control that way.

Juan kept asking her, who brought the luggage in, who took the luggage out, what time, what time? He knows.

IMO

Is Zach sure he and his girlfriend would have been there while Jodi was upstairs?

zach said he thought he last saw TA on thursday morning and we know that can't be right. as for cortez, he also thought he saw TA thursday evening, which is ALSO not right. thursday seems to be a day when they started thinking something was odd though. they noticed TA's ring and watch in the kitchen, i believe, which was surprising because he always wore them.

also, cortez first noticed the smell on the monday after the murder but didn't say anything to anyone.

Does anyone think there could be defense witnesses coming up that will lie for Jodi?

I think Matt M was originally on the DT list for her, but Juan schooled him on perjury. I can't think of anyone besides the experts, and I hate to say that I don't believe they would actually lie, but I think they will misrepresent her battered woman syndrome.
Juan already worked quite a lot against their theories, and since Arias lied to them, they will definitely be at a disadvantage.

After thinking about he remembered it was actually on june 3rd that he did his laundry.

first he mentions doing his laundry on the 7th, then goes back to clarify that it was on wed the 4th that he did his laundry and cleaned his bedroom on the 7th

When she was testifying on this, I couldn't make out what she'd said. I had forgotten that I was going to post on this for clarity. Now that I see what it was, I don't understand what she meant by:

What do you think this means? It doesn't make sense to me. Could you or ANYONE help me on this?

but....but.....but.....she doesn't remember anything after the gun went off, right? so now she remembers this little detail?

girl, please!!!!!! :what:

I'm not the OP, but I think that Jodi likely threatened Travis while insisting that he cooperate with her demands and direction of shower photos which he did not want.

What is OP?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Right, but by the time Flores entered the house the master suite door had been opened probably several times. It seems unreal that two roommates would not notice an odor but I suppose it is because males that age often do not pay attention to such things, plus the crime scene was confined to an area with a closed door in a house that probably at that time of year had air conditioning running nearly around the clock. I thought it odd that no one noticed the smell at least by the fourth day or so, but now I do not find it quite so odd.

Exhaust fans in bathrooms are common here. Arizona as well? Could it have been left on?

Does anyone think there could be defense witnesses coming up that will lie for Jodi?

If you mean expert witnesses who will repeat the lies she told them.... then yes. ;)

I wonder if Juan thinks she pulled the car into the garage at some point?

All that talk about the heat of the afternoon ruining what's inside the car...

there is evidence that SOMEONE was on his computer at 4 am

I don't know about 4 am, but Detective Melendez testified that the last time anyone was on Travis' computer was 4:54 p.m. It's in the latter part of this video. There's valuable testimony right up to the end of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F0I_y-f33o

Yes. The more we hear its looking like the pic of her leg and his body may have been taken seconds after she slit his throat and before she dragged him back to the shower.

Also, in the video of Detective Melendez' testimony about the shower photos, he was asked if the photo at 5:32:16 (Exhibit 162, the photo where she is dragging his body and her foot and pant leg is visible) was right side up or upside down in the camera. He replied, "Upside down." [Someone correct me if I am mistaken, but she would have been bending over? Did she have the camera on a strap around her neck or what? And is it just a coincidence that all photos in that series were even-numbered seconds, no odd seconds? Is that just the way the camera works?]

Asked if he had transcribed all the text messages, he said he didn't because there were too many. He said if he did nothing else his entire shift, it would take him EIGHT MONTHS to photograph and transcribe them. He acknowledged that software has since become available to shorten the task.

I wrote that about hostage situation off when someone said the roommate saw him at 4 in the afternoon. But, it turns out the roommate saw him before 630 in the morning.

So hostage situation back on for me, but it might have begun around the time she was taking pictures: 145pm.

So now I'm wondering what went on between 2pm and 5:15pm when the shower starts. She probably had him up in the bedroom. Easier to control that way.

Juan kept asking her, who brought the luggage in, who took the luggage out, what time, what time? He knows.

IMO

For some reason I am remembering 4:00 pm WAS the last time. Maybe he came home from work and showered? I don't remember reading it was 6:30.
Not that I am right, by any means. My memory is not as good as JA's.

IIRC Nurmi used part of it during her defense (trying to show how mean TA was to JA) < bull*****

No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better >>>> (than the lie ) this last part might Not have been used.

Now what I wonder is, if part of it was used by the defense can THEN all of it be used against her? or, only the part Nurmi used.
Anyone out there know?

That is EXACTLY what I am afraid of....that the entire context is not presented to the jury. TA's revenge is protecting/salvaging her reputation and exposing her lies to people...not bodily harm. It plays extremely well to the pros if dealt right. If not, than its better for her. Because JM never went there on cross. I'm very nervous. I really want to find them, but am wasting too much precious time searching and not finding. :banghead:

I should have given credit to the wonderful poster who transcribed it. I copied and pasted from the media thread. Now the poster's name is escaping me!

She was just repeating what Juan said to her. He referred to her first assault on Travis as a "blow".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ