jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that TA and JA had removed their pubic hair was an indication that they got their cues from watching *advertiser censored* or at least referencing standard *advertiser censored* etiquette.

Well having college age kids I can say that most of them do keep their bodies free of hair... it's just the way they do it ...

The angle of the chest wound and the subsequent internal injuries are consistent with him being in a standing position. That was my doc husband's opinion btw first. I was always in the shot first opinion view, but I now see everybody's point of stab first view.

I agree about standing position for the frontal knife wounds.

But, the last picture of him before the camera photographs the ceiling--He is sitting with his right side facing her and she is standing above him shooting the picture.

Perfect for that bullet trajectory.

I am a gun firster by the way.:seeya:

Okay, I only have three hours to shower time, does anyone know if those last Texts from TA to JA on her lies, sociopathy, and evilness were ever entered into evidence? If, by whom, when...I need to watch that....like ASAP. I can see them being withheld by both sides, so I really need some confirmation on this. TIA!

I agree on the manly features, had actually brought up in a previous thread that if she had a short hair cut she would look more like a male than a female. Probably doesn't mean anything, but still...

Agreed....

After looking at gas receipts I noticed the JA REFILLED the gas cans in Salt Lake City on her way back to CA. Did ever say when she used the gas from the cans she filled in Pasadena?

The fact that TA and JA had removed their pubic hair was an indication that they got their cues from watching *advertiser censored* or at least referencing standard *advertiser censored* etiquette.

ehhhh at the risk of TMI I have been involved with hair removal long before I even knew anything about what is done in *advertiser censored*. Some people like it better and have never watched any of that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If he's talking to his room mate downstairs alone at that time, that sort of ruins the hostage situation theory.

I think the roomate also remembered doing laundry after the 4th too (which he obviously didn't), so I guess his memory was a little shaky.

After looking at gas receipts I noticed the JA REFILLED the gas cans in Salt Lake City on her way back to CA. Did ever say when she used the gas from the cans she filled in Pasadena?

I don't think she said but she would have stopped in the Desert as you leave Mesa AZ.. and filled her up...

so if Zach passed TA on 6/4 at 11:30 am, left and got his girlfriend, came back a few hours later.....when did he do his laundry? early morning, or after he got back with his girlfriend....not that it really matters, it is just the fact that Zach was home that day and did not see JA

Rewatching JA and the detective, she has nerves of steel.

What was JAs explanation for the casing being on top of the blood?

She didn't give one. Excerpt of her testimony :

M: Right so how is it ma'am that if you are shooting him and that's the first thing that happened, then how is it that the shell-casing, exhibit 111 then landed in blood?
N: Objection, calls for speculation
J: Overruled*
A: It didn't land in blood*
M: You see exhibit 111, right?
A: Yes*
M: That's the casing that was involved in this case isn't it?

M: This was the first, if you will, blow, correct?
A: Yes*
M: And this is how the casing landed, do you see it?
A: That's not how it landed from the blow*

Sorry, but I am not clicking on a link that starts with al Jazeera.com.

I thought some could be offended which is why I clearly included the source of the article in my post so each person could choose to view or not view as they saw fit.

It is, however, a very good article. IMO

OH god no LOL. Many women of all ages, remove all hair these days and they are not watching *advertiser censored* :)

I agree about no sex that day. But, how to prove it?

I think you go far towards that with the timing of the pics and noticing Travis is asleep while the pics are being taken.

On the stand, IIRC she said they made love until about 200pm.

Then she took a shower.

Well, you've just shown with the pics that's not true.

We have to go back and look at her testimony on this.

Travis's eyes are open in the pictures, arent' they?

so if Zach passed TA on 6/4 at 11:30 am, left and got his girlfriend, came back a few hours later.....when did he do his laundry? early morning, or after he got back with his girlfriend....not that it really matters, it is just the fact that Zach was home that day and did not see JA

Is Zach sure he and his girlfriend would have been there while Jodi was upstairs?

Okay, must go take a shower and clean up. Family members will be here later. Can't let them find out my secret. . . my secret Websleuths addiction. Must hide it at all costs. They can't know!!!!!!

Yeah, said the defendant who claims she is a frail, pitiful, submissive, abused, confused, meek little victim.

-cough-

That's one thing that I think the jurors will "get"... how superior and controlling and competitive she is, her attempting to seem like an abuse victim falling woefully flat.

Just watching and hearing her every day, displaying this contradiction will (imv) be understood by the jurors FAR more than whatever any expert might say... I can't see how the expert's words could ring true. Then again, there are those who can attribute any behaviour as a symptom of any condition or trait or issue.

I'm already ticked at the DT experts.

This brings to mind that response she had to JM's question concerning the size of Travis' closet. JM said it was a fairly small closet, wasn't it? And she actually said no, it's bigger than where she lives now. And he said, what? Then she repeated it. Did you guys notice that angry, po'd expression on her face, it was like "if looks could kill". :what: I really got the distinct impression that at that moment she was blaming Travis for her being in jail, and that it was just getting all over her that his closet was actually bigger than her little tiny cell. :what: Of course JM came through with a kick *advertiser censored** response. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill