jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for your detailed response.
I think he would not die! She can't leave him alive in any way shape or form. The M.E. report shows all these multiple stab wounds, but I don't think there is one through the heart? She sort went around many organs, did go through a lung.

From the partially transcribed version that I just did of his autopsy report, we can see what wound(s) may have been first in order to allow him some movement to crawl out and make his way crawling toward his bedroom. She may have stood over him at the end of the hall and pull his head back and sliced his throat, that could also be where she may have shot him in the head. (the brain was sort of liquefied at the M.E. office so they can't see if the bullet hit anything, but they can see not much if any hemorrhage so that says to them he was dead, or mostly bled out by then) That is why he feels that could not be the first wound, there would be significantly more bleeding evidence in the brain.

HEAD WOUNDS: (3)
2 wounds right and left scalp, 2" in length
1.25" stab wound lower scalp, behind right ear, penetrates into the scalp
1/4" shallow wound upper left forehead at hairline

NECK WOUNDS: (4)
Deep wound upper neck 6"x1.5" perforated entire upper airway, muscles of neck, right jugular right carotid
1/4" shallow stab wound upper right neck
1.25" stab wound lower left neck
1" stab wound left neck

TORSO:
Cluster of 9 stab wounds upper right and left sides (his back). from 3/4" to 1.5" within a 6" x 5.5" area. All blunt and sharply incised. Impact upon ribs and lateral aspects of vertebral bone, w/out penetration of chest cavity

1" stab wound right neck base/upper back

1" horizontal stab wound upper left chest terminating at level of sternum

1.5" stab wound right chest, depth of approx 3.5" with penetration of the superior vena cava near base of the heart with small amt of surrounding hemorrhagic in the mediastinal soft tissue and pericardial sac of the heart. portion of the costochondral cartilage is excised and retained for analysis.

2" deep stab wound across lower right chest below the nipple with penetration of lower portion of the right pectoralis muscle

1.75" stab wound of the left upper Abd quad with a near tangential subcu adipose tissue wound track, 5.75" long terminating low right abd quad

2 shallow wounds of the right shoulder 1.75" each

HANDS (Multiple defensive wounds, both hands)

GUNSHOT WOUND OF THE HEAD:
1/8" circular gunshot wound of entrance over low Right forehead above the eyebrow. Wound is located 3" inferior to the crown of the head and 1.5" to the right of the midline forehead. 1/8" wide equal rim of marginal abrasion surrounding the wound. No soot, gunpowder stippling, or intact gunpowder particles surround the wound.

Wound track perforates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and traverses the right anterior fossa, w/out gross evidence of significant intracranial hemorrhage or cerebral injury. (although examination of brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains) The projectile re-enters the facial skeleton near the midline and the wound track terminates in the left cheek (under the eye socket)

MULTIPLE BLUNT FORCE INJURIES: (6)
1 at Right Forearm
2 at Right lower leg and knee
2 abraded lacerations lower left heel and ankle
2" blue/purple contusion of the medial malleolus of left ankle (sort of your outside ankle area)

twall and others "Go Advanced" and use this "Insert File" option:

View attachment 30341

(Click on the small image for the larger version)

Sorry, I need your help again.

I am really wanting to do this! But when I click on the paperclip, it does not do the pull down for anything..

Also you keep referencing the go Advance screen. But the screen shot you are showing me is the exact 1 that I have on my screen. Where is the go to Advanced button that you are talking about if it is any different than the 1 I am seeing which is exactly like the 1 you have done a screenshot of.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I keep picturing the defense's DV witness coming to stand, throwing her hands up and saying, "I've got nothing". :)

That's what I would do. :what:

I worked in DV for about six years total and I can't imagine getting on the stand and saying someone drove 1000 miles to kill someone she didn't live with because of battered women's syndrome. I think I would start laughing or something.:blushing:

twall and others "Go Advanced" and use this "Insert File" option:

View attachment 30341

(Click on the small image for the larger version)

Sorry, I need your help again.

I am really wanting to do this! But when I click on the paperclip, it does not do the pull down for anything..

Also you keep referencing the go Advance screen. But the screen shot you are showing me is the exact 1 that I have on my screen. Where is the go to Advanced button that you are talking about if it is any different than the 1 I am seeing which is exactly like the 1 you have done a screenshot of.

Tia

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It totally amazes me that Travis had her pegged so well...the terminology he uses shows he knows full well what he's up against. Unfortunately, when people realize they're dealing with such a high-level crazy, they don't realize that they have such a dangerous side that can actually result in loss of life. My brother is dealing with such a crazy right now. I told him yesterday that if he doesn't back away, she will end up killing him. It's just a matter of time. When he won't answer his phone, she will literally sit there and hit redial, redial, redial. He counted 60 calls in one hour night before last. That's about 1 a minute...

What the He!! does she want?...dayum....that is craaaaaaaazzyy

Really?

haha.....come on..who....she seems to have really flubbed up this whole murder thing. I don't think anyone wants to get on this sinking ship.

moo

well, they don't have anything on Travis, so I'm not worried about that. The DV expert will try to say how the dynamics of an abuser come to fruition.

Abusers abuse because they were abused she will site some bent statistics to prove all her points (and secure her $500 to $4000 per hour. Average Expert Witness Fee to Testify)

So everyone needs to keep in mind, she is hired to do a job, and Mr Nurmi already knows what she will say on the stand on his direct. And she is getting a pretty large chunk of money (Thousands) Its always a battle of the experts, just one against the others saying completely different things.

I almost discount most experts, unfortunately Juries can be swayed.

Experts have been known to simply get paid to lie. Lie about a Defendant or Plaintiff. You are a lucky soul if your Attorney discovers wrong doing before they are on the stand.

I have a great story about that I can't tell. It makes me sick, but it also makes me not trust ANY expert.

INCOMING -Horrible analogy. You have been warned. :floorlaugh:

This sort of reminds me of American Idol, and the tone deaf. It's easy for most people to hear when someone sings that they are tone deaf, but we don't consider that tone deaf people also vote and that's how some bad singers are considered good singers and get votes and even manage to sell records. Weeeell, in the case of the sociopath, it can't be surprising that there are others who support them, because there are sociopaths watching this case and are like, "Er, duh, what's the big deal? They sound good to me!" Or, something like that. So, yea, anyway... If you know someone who thinks that her actions were perfectly justified, you may want to distance yourself. :p Of course, the good/smart sociopath will know that, around other people, in the real world, they better at least pretend that they find her actions heinous. :p
According to a Harvard Psychologist, 4% or 12 million Americans are sociopaths. The problem with a good portion of our society is that they are uneducated in the signs, symptoms and lack awareness of the honed manipulative skills of the sociopath, and just plainly have horrible or non-existent radar for these types. Many folks don't understand or grasp the concept that sociopaths 'hide in plain sight'. They walk among us. While some of us can sniff one out a mile away, others couldn't recognize it if they stumbled right over one. The defense team's job is to paint the defendant as a sheep, when she is really a wolf. And jurors are a mixed group made of the savvy to the under savvy when it comes to recognizing a sociopath. Casey Anthony got a favorable mix of jurors who couldn't see through the wool being pulled over their eyes to save themselves. Let's hope the jurors on the JA trial are a much brighter group. I hate to see sociopaths get away with murder because of the simpleton naivety of others. Go Team Travis! GUILTY!

IMO, it seems much more likely that she began her knife attack as Travis was beginning to exit the shower, in a standing position. Either he just stepped out, or he was grabbing a towel (or she handed him one), or he was starting to dry his hair off with a towel, and she made her first strike into his chest.

It seems like it would be very difficult for her to inflict an incapacitating blow while he was sitting down in such a tight space. And if she was stabbing him on his shoulders/head, he could still shove her out of the way.

If you assume it started while he was sitting down, then you also have to be able to figure out when would be another time he would be standing up and she could stab him directly in his chest after the initial attack started. I am doubtful he would allow his chest to be exposed with her in front of him at any time once she began stabbing him. After the first stabs, he would be fighting her off and curling his head and arms in to protect his face and chest area.

That is why I believe the attack started as he was standing to exit or in the process of exiting the shower.

I agree because it seems it would be too difficult (not impossible, just not probable) for him to get himself up and out of the shower and over to the sink after he had suffered an injury that was spraying blood...or an injury that caused him to cough up blood. And clearly he did stand over that sink at some point. It just makes sense that he was already out standing on the floor and after the attack was able to stagger to the sink, probably trying to keep himself from falling.

But fall he did, and he tried to get out of there. The monster caught up to him in the hallway where I think he was in fact on all fours, and she stabbed him in the back. And well...then the rest happened in quick sequence...ugh.

Cases can be won and lost on fabricated "everything" Sadly it's rarely about the truth.

I really love this Prosecutor though, he strikes me as the genuine article when it comes to fighting for a Victim, no doubt about it!

Originally Posted by luvtenniss
Ok, after as angry as Travis was at JA at the end of May, I am still struggling with them having sex on June 4. Especially when there is no other evidence of them having taken those kinds of pictures before. This is the current theory I am working on:

Travis did not know JA was going to see him. She shows up as he is on his computer. They discuss things, she tries to seduce him, and it doesn't work. She is there for a few hours, and acts like she is leaving. Travis then goes up and goes to sleep. JA sneaks back in and goes up to his room. Sets the KY on the bed for staged pictures, but he wakes up. Her thoughts were to use this as blackmail. He gets out of bed and goes down to his office, telling her to leave.

She stages the pictures of herself using the timer. She reverses the time on the camera. Remember how she was so adamant about the emails being 7 hours off? She knew how to reset times on devices. Plus, the pictures where you can see her face do not look like someone playfully having her picture taken. Her face looks more like she is concerned if it the pictures are going to come out all right.

She goes to confront Travis and kind of blackmail him into taking her to Mexico or just committing to her. Doesn't work and Travis goes up to shower. It's then she decides that she will have to kill him because her other plan didn't work. She takes the majority of the pictures of him in the shower without him knowing. When he does see her, she is armed and ready to go.

She deletes the photos before she leaves so there would be no evidence.

I really do not think they had sex that day. I think he spent a good part of the day trying to ignore her, thinking she would finally just leave.

I know there are probably a ton of reasons why this could not be the situation, but it's the best I've got right now.
good except as posters have said before why would she steal a gun and do all that cover up before the murder ? without a clear intent to kill?

it's in det. flores's investigative report that katie posted. roommate enrique cortez says he talked to TA the morning of the 4th and TA mentioned the conference call he was supposed to have that evening. he told enrique he hadn't slept but 45 minutes.
it took me forever to find this---it's a supplemental report and it's at the end of the link.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf

Why oh why will this file not open for me???

So If I am to believe that the photo (that I thought was blood coming down his shoulder is upside down).

I don't know.....But I am suprised there haven't been more 3-D re-enactments of this........I love the show...Crime 360....I wonder if they did the 3-D technological photography of this crime scene.

moo

No, I don't mean the expert witnesses. They can have their biases for reasons other than intentionally misleading.

I am referring to friends or acquaintances of Jodi.

The reason I am wondering about this is I was convinced that some would lie under oath for the defense at first, but after the grilling cross from JM, I believe some of those may considering changing their plan. I am not sure JM would not prosecute anyone he caught lying under oath if he had evidence of the lie. I know if it were me planning on testifying to less than the truth, I would have changed my mind on that now.

I guess it all depends on how strict the Maricopa County SA office is on perjury issues. Possibly we could see someone on the defense witness list not actually be called to testify after all.

Oh I don't think anymore friends like that are coming forward! Just an expert or two!

I have a feeling she flipped her license plate upside down - I think it was after she left Travis house tho.

I feel she might have done this so that she would be pulled over and then she would know if they were looking for her?!?! Still confused on that because the officer said in all his years he had never seen anything like that.

The evidence that she tampered with the licence plates is the main point here .. I think it's very likely she swapped the plates on the car while she was in Arizona to local ones. That way if she was picked up on camera somewhere the car would not be identifiable as the one she hired.

The little miss thought all of her pre-planning was going to achieve her the perfect crime, instead it shows premeditation and is almost going to guarantee her the needle.

The fact the plate went on upside down suggests that it was done in the dark and in a panic. Likely on the side of the road somewhere. The ones she used to swap probably ended up in a dumpster.

I think that's what JM was implying to the jury. I really enjoyed her skater boy starbucks story though .. pure Jodi. Blame wild teenagers and chain store coffee.

yes, she needed the money to go there. he said she did pay him back. i'll see if i can find the interview he gave on one or more of the hln shows. he also said she always sat by him in the bar and she never talked about her family, hobbies or anything personal. he said she had 1000's of pictures and she would show him but he wasn't interested. he said she never came on to him since he made it plain he was in a relationship or something along those lines.

the interview was on youtube. if you type in youtube dr drew on jodi arias, in the search bar, it will come up. he said she told him travis was seeing other people and she had to get to mesa.

Maybe you are around my age where that wasn't done but being manscaped is the normal for this generation. Even 6 yrs. ago.

I agree. I dont think he manscaped because of Arias coming there. In fact I think he had no clue she was going to show up just like she was prone to do with no warning. This is how he kept himself groomed all the time. Some men think it promotes better hygene and we all know how Travis cared about himself.

Im old but I have known some women that have been shaving their genitals for many years. This didnt just start being the norm for some females.

Men tend to finally catch up with what females have been doing for years. Now the rave is no body hair.:floorlaugh:

IMO

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but, I woke up wondering just HOW Nurmi is gonna bring Jodi back to "abused and humiliated" about Travis "j*zzing" and the "facials" she talked about on cross?
Seemed Nurmi was saying "how did it make you feel when he ejaculated on your back"...to which she replied something about feeling like a piece of TP or a prostitute or whatever.
IMO, that "word" she used....and this is just MY opinion.....was thrown out so nonchalantly, like BOOM! Maybe it's my age, or how I was brought up, but there are MANY other terms to use. ESPECIALLY in front of a judge and jury when you're supposed to be feeling sooo used.
I'd be hard pressed to go back to feeling that ANYTHING "deposited" on her, in her or wherever, was a humiliating experience.

That's what I'm most looking forward to tomorrow. AND, let's see how Nurmi is gonna blame JM for "scrambling her brain" and that she just admitted things to make him stop.

Cases can be won and lost on fabricated "everything" Sadly it's rarely about the truth.

I really love this Prosecutor though, he strikes me as the genuine article when it comes to fighting for a Victim, no doubt about it!

Of course. The Casey Anthony defense was pure fabrication. And the jurors bought it hook, line and sinker.

I hope the jurors in AZ have common sense, unlike the ones...ah, nevermind.

Originally Posted by luvtenniss
good except as posters have said before why would she steal a gun and do all that cover up before the murder ? without a clear intent to kill?

Because she was not sure which way it was going to go. If he would have taken her back, then all would be good. I think she thought she might be able to charm him again. But if not, she was ready - no one would have him. Boy, it sure is hard to think like a sociopath!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ