jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a video of all the shower pics in sequence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNW3Gtd7Yc

Isn't it odd how much of the time his arms are raised above his shoulders? Doing what? Can anyone see him holding a bar of soap or washing his hair or body? I found the pic at the 1:12 mark in the video particularly creepy. The whole thing, really.

These pictures are driving me nuts! I wish someone had them all posted up individually somewhere. The two pics that can be seen at 1:41 and 1:46 are immediately after his "surprised" look which is when I think he first noticed that she was there taking photographs.

I think that in the 1:41 pic he further raises his left arm in continuation of being startled, but something else shows up on the left hand side of the picture and I can't make out what it is!

The picture at 1:46 is quite baffling and without being able to see it properly, I just can't figure it out although I do think it's still him, taken from the same angle but he's moved.

1:54 is just prior the last one alive. He is seated but his right hand is much higher than in the following picture and it almost looks like he's got some kind a gash on his right forearm.

Any thoughts?

Does anyone know where these pictures can be looked at individually without being part of a slide show???

Of course. The Casey Anthony defense was pure fabrication. And the jurors bought it hook, line and sinker.

I hope the jurors in AZ have common sense, unlike the ones...ah, nevermind.

BUT...CA never took the stand

truejodi_zps15e968ef.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know about 4 am, but Detective Melendez testified that the last time anyone was on Travis' computer was 4:54 p.m. It's in the latter part of this video. There's valuable testimony right up to the end of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F0I_y-f33o

Also, in the video of Detective Melendez' testimony about the shower photos, he was asked if the photo at 5:32:16 (Exhibit 162, the photo where she is dragging his body and her foot and pant leg is visible) was right side up or upside down in the camera. He replied, "Upside down." [Someone correct me if I am mistaken, but she would have been bending over? Did she have the camera on a strap around her neck or what? And is it just a coincidence that all photos in that series were even-numbered seconds, no odd seconds? Is that just the way the camera works?]

Asked if he had transcribed all the text messages, he said he didn't because there were too many. He said if he did nothing else his entire shift, it would take him EIGHT MONTHS to photograph and transcribe them. He acknowledged that software has since become available to shorten the task.

The State's case is that she inadvertently activated the shutter by treading on the camera when it was upside down on the floor. The Police camera expert confirmed thisvcould happen.

Sorry, I need your help again.

I am really wanting to do this! But when I click on the paperclip, it does not do the pull down for anything..

Also you keep referencing the go Advance screen. But the screen shot you are showing me is the exact 1 that I have on my screen. Where is the go to Advanced button that you are talking about if it is any different than the 1 I am seeing which is exactly like the 1 you have done a screenshot of.

Tia

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have a similar problem today - I went to 'Go Advanced', and clicked on the little arrow to the right of the paperclip - and it did nothing - as if it wasn't an active/clickable component of the editor.

Worked for me before... others seem to be able to post photos, so I don't know... Frustrating!

Sorry if this has been rehashed, I'm way behind in reading lol...

SO, we're expected to believe, after alllll the late night talks with each other, that they seeming last talked at 8:16pm (8:34pm seems like he didn't answer or hung up on her) and they didn't speak again ALL NIGHT?! She's driving in the middle of the desert, in the middle of the night, Travis knows she's coming, yet there's not ONE single phone call between 8ish pm and when she supposedly arrives at 4am?? REALLY? Cmon now. This is pretty much irrefutable proof he had NO idea she was coming.

Seems to me that by the looks of those call records that they were prob fighting.

ITA. Has there been any discussion about where she was when they last talked? Did the phone expert say anything about that?

Sorry, I need your help again.

I am really wanting to do this! But when I click on the paperclip, it does not do the pull down for anything..

Also you keep referencing the go Advance screen. But the screen shot you are showing me is the exact 1 that I have on my screen. Where is the go to Advanced button that you are talking about if it is any different than the 1 I am seeing which is exactly like the 1 you have done a screenshot of.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If you hit the little arrow next to the paperclip you will open the box allowing you to upload.

Another question I have is about the downstairs furniture. In the police report, one of the roommates mentioned some of the furniture downstairs had been moved out of place and the banister seemed like it had been wiped clean. The roommate said he just figured Travis was going to clean that area. After the furniture was still there for a couple of days, he thought it was strange. What do you think the furniture moving was all about? Sorry if this has been discussed way too many times already, but I must have missed it.

I'm 99.999% there will be a "guilty" verdict, but I'm not sure she will get the DP.

I would like for Jodi to get the DP but if she does not, I'll settle for LWOP.

IF there is no "guilty" verdict or it's a hung jury, I'm never watching a trial

ever again.

I have been hooked on this case since I first saw it on 48 Hours Mystery back in 2009.

I'm quite positive there will be a guilty verdict though.

:please:

I feel like there's too much focus on the sex in this case and I hope it doesn't distract the jury from the issue at hand. These two weren't the first to have anal sex or do costume play and they certainly won't be the last, even if the media is acting like this is the first they've ever heard of this crazy stuff.
Jodi is the one who made it a huge deal and felt like she had to give out lurid details. Part of the self-defense is that she was sexually abused by Travis. So on cross examine the prosecutor had to cut it all down. Thats why there has been soooo much focus. SHE is the sick one to be sure....making their sex life bigger a deal than it really was, deliberately making him out to be some sort of deviant and pedophile.

I think to a prosecutor they go guns a blazing at all defendants. They may feel something personal now and then depending on their life experiences, or in a case as brutal as this, this might be the fight of his life to put this woman on death row because this was just so unreal.

In each Prosecutors careers they might encounter a "Trial Of The Century" once, twice or never. A high profile case to me would be exciting, I wonder how they feel? More pressure maybe? Or they try to block that out?

He has chosen to be a sex crimes defense lawyer....so I am guessing he has experience with making silk purses out of sow's ears. Or trying to anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ironically, unfortunately he is plowing full steam ahead in his prosecution against Travis - for imaginary sex crimes. That makes me ill.

Hey remember before Jodi took the stand how many more people believed that Travis had been a jerk in regards to Jodi. Those voices are fewer and farther between now ... or rare as hens teeth really. Just goes to show how much she damaged her own case by getting up there.

Jumping off ...

Was the shower drain checked?

JA had her handy dandy license plate flipping screwdriver tool - could have removed a couple of screws on shower drain plate - inserted murder knife - replaced and screwed down shower drain. ????
No, I mean in the photo! The drain is missing!! :)

RSBM

:wave: Yes, I understood - I was just jumping off your post with a different idea.

thank you SO much for this. i'd missed it when it was on!! this really makes me wish this jury could have made a field trip to his house to see this space for themselves. when she describes this, i'm seeing this huge bathroom in my mind but it's SO much smaller. no way this happened as she says. liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill