jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to take the tactic that another poster whom I cannot recall brought up. Someone said, if Jodi said she did ABC then that means she really did DEF.. Not ABC.

I then just back tracked a couple items and discovered just a couple simple things she said that are not disputed were actually false. So how much more is simply not true?

A lot I suspect

(THANK YOU JESUS..costco message in email, your glasses are ready) whew. my dog chewed them up, I can't see Trial on TV very well the past 6 days! I am on the way to Costco LOL

I agree if Jodi says A then truth is usually B.....EXCEPT when there are photos of her engaging in A! The sex happened, the shower happened, the slit throat and dragging happened IMO because there are photos of it. Flores kept the camera secret from her initially. Told her it was too damaged. She in turn says "I was never there, last time I was in Mesa was April"!

Once she sits down with him he reveals "guess what? The camera? Well we DID get pics from it. You were there on June 4." Enter the masked duo who kills Travis but lets Jodi run out of the house story.

:jail:

He was manscaped. That alone tells me he knew she was on her way. I haven't seen anything to prove that he wasn't aware that she was coming over or that he was being held hostage at any point during that day. I didn't hear the prosecution suggest any of this either.

maybe he'd decided once he tried it that he liked being hairless so he kept himself that way. it doesn't mean he knew she was coming to me.

there's no proof whether or not he knew she was coming---that's right. and there never will be. i just don't believe he knew but that's because of the EVIDENCE we HAVE seen of what their relationship had been like days before she got there.

What was the compound sentence Jodi asked Juan and did Nurmi ask her any compound sentences? And is my question a compound question? moo

almost all men of his age manscape all the time, even if they are not dating.

She most certainly wanted those last photos of Travis. She wanted it to be a keepsake even if for a few minutes. Sicko. She's capable of everything evil. I don't put anything past her. No disrespect meant to our Travis but I am surprised she didn't go 'cannibal' on him.

Here's what I think is gonna go on this week with re-direct:

I think Nurmi may "play up" that the prosecutor was "mean" to Jodi and he "scrambled her brain" and that Martinez wouldn't let her expand and ramble on in his questioning of her. And Nurmi will let her "clarify/make excuses", in looooooong ramblings, all the discrepancies in direct vs cross, things/lies Martinez caught her in.

All I know is -- He needs to make it short & sweet <gag>. If he has her up on that stand another 3--4 days, some juror may stand up and shoot her with a .45mag if the judge doesn't do it first. LOL. grrrrrrrrrr

I agree if Jodi says A then truth is usually B.....EXCEPT when there are photos of her engaging in A! The sex happened, the shower happened, the slit throat and dragging happened IMO because there are photos of it. Flores kept the camera secret from her initially. Told her it was too damaged. She in turn says "I was never there, last time I was in Mesa was April"!

Once she sits down with him he reveals "guess what? The camera? Well we DID get pics from it. You were there on June 4." Enter the masked duo who kills Travis but lets Jodi run out of the house story.

:jail:

I love how he shows her the nude picture of her on that day and says "oh, lets cover you up a bit, that is you, a lot of you" (something like that LOL) she leaned over (had one of those god ^&%$LLrt*&^) moments.. "Oh, that does kind of look like me?"

you think?

Steely, feeling better?

Yeah, thanks. I still get very tired, but I'm gonna finish watching that Dateline and then take a nap. Hopefully I'll be able to stay up long enough for Tricia's radio show. Katiecoolady is her guest tonight. Then of course All star celebrity apprentice at 9, but I'm recording that.

What was the compound sentence Jodi asked Juan and did Nurmi ask her any compound sentences? And is my question a compound question? moo

I almost fell out of my chair when she said that to JM. Reminded me of CA's wanna be paralegal career.

I am thinking that if we go back to Juan on cross and listen to all of the times he says to JA "are you sure", then he moves on to something else......he has evidence to prove other wise and will do so......example:
Are you sure TA's hand wasn't in the closet door when you say you slammed it? Are you sure his foot wasn't in the door when you slammed it? (because the closet would have been to DARK to see the dang shelves ) Are you sure about the rope? (there was no rope)

anyway....I don't think they had sex that day either.....showing him clean shaven proves that there was "no stubble that hurt during oral".....there was no oral that day.....I agree that the ky was staged in the pics.....I think she snuck in the house, went to the office, took the camera, left the camera bag OUTSIDE the master bedroom door....surprised him when he was in the shower.....if she had arrived like she said she did and parked in the center parking spot....a roommate would have seen the car....roommate Zach I think it was said that he saw TA on the 5th in the morning is passing as he was leaving, but I think he was mistaken and meant on the 4th, because he couldn't have seen him on the 5th, he was dead by that time....so if Zach saw him on the 4th as he was leaving the house, he would have known that JA was there.....I do not think that TA knew she was even there that day....she got on his pc and pulled up the youtube videos, etc.....I pray that Juan has all the evidence he needs to pull out ALL of her lies!! I even dreamed last night that there were pics showing other things TA did that day that were deleted, but taken at the same time as the nude photos. I think her arrival is more like in the afternoon, not the early morning hours she speaks of. She prob watched him thru the window clean the carpet or tile downstairs, clean the house....then up to take a shower.....the nude photos, not sure how they got on his camera, but I am sure there is an explanation somewhere....GO
JUAN!!

While I don't think Travis was happy to see Jodi, I do think she had a very powerful hold on him sexually and that they did have sex on June 4th. It is clear that where she was concerned, he was not able to fight his physical attraction to her. Who knows what she said to him - "let's have sex one last time and then I promise you'll never hear from me again" seems likely, IMO.

BBM . . . So true!

I also question where Jodi came up with the money that she miraculously deposited into her two accounts while she was still in CA before she arrived at Travis' house:

June 3, 2008:

Monterey, California

Arias made three deposits to different accounts at a Washington Mutual branch:

10:10 a.m. $400 to account # ending 8006
10:11 a.m. $300 to account # ending 7148
10:15 a.m. $100 to account # ending 7148

I think the amounts themselves are interesting - I believe that on all or most ATMs there is a maximum withdrawal per day of $400, so is it possible that Jodi had a bank card and pin for any of Travis' accounts that she could have made a withdrawal from, then deposited into her own accounts? Where else would she have come up with this money to deposit? I recall Martinez specifically asking her how much cash she brought with her on the trip and she gave a vague answer of anywhere between $80 and $200 approximately.

Yes but in the Hyper-Literal Semantics Land that she lives in, how much she brought with her and how much she acquired along the way are two very different things. She's likely feeling quite smug about thinking she got one over on JM on that... :floorlaugh:

Just to let people know. This thread is moving so fast now that I'm officially in skip some posts mode to keep up.

This case has taken up so much of my time it's a little embarrassing. It's gotten to the point where I'm ordering out now almost every night. I've sat through my sons tournament reading here and posting, put off getting medical care, ducked friends and families phone calls....

I think I need an intervention, but I think I'm in the wrong place! .lol!

This must be contagious. I was up until 3:00AM last night re-watching Juan's cross examination of Jodi. I'm neglecting my children--giving them junk food to eat after school just so they will be occupied and quiet for a minute so I can watch the afternoon court session:blushing:--I feel like I'm only interested in this case & it's outcome!

maybe he'd decided once he tried it that he liked being hairless so he kept himself that way. it doesn't mean he knew she was coming to me.

there's no proof whether or not he knew she was coming---that's right. and there never will be. i just don't believe he knew but that's because of the EVIDENCE we HAVE seen of what their relationship had been like days before she got there.

Hmm possibly. I may indeed be behind the times re: modern male grooming habits. Haha.

Can't help but wonder if those texts had something to do with her pedophile accusations.

It's possible, but for some reason I don't think so. Not sure why. I get the impression that he is talking about "something she did" that would make her look bad even to her family. If she was accusing him of pedophilia, her parents might easily believe this story (they certainly seem to believe it now). I have been wracking my brains trying to figure out what she could have done, but I just don't have her fertile imagination.

I read once about a woman who, in a fit of anger, emailed an ex-boyfriend's place of work with some terrible story that was not true. I think he held onto his job by the skin of his teeth. That kind of story makes a little more sense as to what Travis might have been talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket