jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attachments are easy to upload on tapatalk...I sent you instructions :D

Wow, thank you so much! I forget to look at my private messages online. A rose for you dear. this tapatalk has been a godsend for this trial and I would never have downloaded it if it wasn't for others on this thread. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362406574818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362406574818.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 10
If this isn't allowed, MODS please delete. thanks

Tanisha sent a message to the Travis support page with a PO box address to send cards, letters of support.

Just so I dont have to keep sending messages cause its to time consuming and Im trying to get back to everyone, can u please post on your page I do have a PO box they can send support to, its
Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373
Thanks again for all your loving support to our family, our hearts are filled with great gratitude, the support really brightens up our days. ♥

Yep. They have sex, take pics (like they both discussed 18 days previously) and Jodi takes this as a good sign. She makes a bid once again to be included in his "travels" to Cancun and Argentina that they spoke of on the sex tape. He isn't having that! He just wants her to pack up and go. Jodi is again rejected but has come prepared this time. How dare he call her a sociopath? The worst thing that ever happened to him? After all she's done? After the KY a couple of hours ago? In her mind, she gave him a chance. How dare he disrespect HER by those emails and texts, the blog? And after she surprises him, she thinks they have make up sex but in his mind its just sex with an ex.
But it's ok, she had planned for him rejecting her. Perhaps she initiated the sex in his office. He'd need a shower after that. He is checking his email til 4:54 and "along comes Jodi". She allows him to spin her around but this will be the last time. By 5:22 she has followed him into the shower. She has her stuff packed. She is dressed. Come on Travis! I'll take these pics and be on the road before Enrique gets home! He is almost rid of her and agrees. You can see in the photos he just wants her to hurry up and get out of his house. He has stuff to do. Has a conference call soon. But the sociopath murders him, gets in her car and heads to Ryan's house.

"He attacked me"
I have always felt she meant character assassination ....
NOT a physical assault.

Respectfully snipped by me.

This has me so scratching my head - I want to know what he is talking about! Did Leslie or the Hughes mention any of this at all during trial? Any reason why they knew Travis was angry with JA? Sounds as if she made up someone for an alibi, but what did she do that finally got him this angry?!?!?!

Could be that this was part of her attempt to blackmail him in order to keep him.

Perhaps the pedophile lie?

This has me so scratching my head - I want to know what he is talking about! Did Leslie or the Hughes mention any of this at all during trial? Any reason why they knew Travis was angry with JA? Sounds as if she made up someone for an alibi, but what did she do that finally got him this angry?!?!?!

If he went to his Bishop, Travis' Bishop would have contacted Jodi's and I bet she gave him an earful about Travis and that is why he threatened her. She lied I'm sure and it could have gotten him thrown out of the church. Jodi claims to have known nothing about the Vowel of Chastity but knew that whatever she told her Bishop would be reported to Travis' Bishop. That is the only thing I could see him getting that mad over. jmo

I seem to remember Jodi testifying that this text was in response to her going to confront someone Travis was seeing (I know. Jodi said.....) She had told him that while she was working at Applebee's (?) a customer told her that Travis was seeing someone else. I think this is the girl she drove an hour and a half to confront. My guess is that he is calling her out on her BS story that someone told her about the girl he was seeing. I think what in fact happened is that she found out this information by snooping through his email etc. He was calling her out on her stalker behavior.

Could be that this was part of her attempt to blackmail him in order to keep him.

Perhaps the pedophile lie?

That would fit.

Add to that, Travis' journals that were stolen...I think JA put them on her pc and then copy and pasted to make these fake pedophile letters. Like you would do with a magazine to make a ransom note.

These letters would then definitely need to be the originals for an expert to come to a certain conclusion. ajmo

If he went to his Bishop, Travis' Bishop would have contacted Jodi's and I bet she gave him an earful about Travis and that is why he threatened her. She lied I'm sure and it could have gotten him thrown out of the church. Jodi claims to have known nothing about the Vowel of Chastity but knew that whatever she told her Bishop would be reported to Travis' Bishop. That is the only thing I could see him getting that mad over. jmo

Or maybe she told Travis she was going to his bishop with this so-called incriminating information that someone else is claiming about him. He wants to know who it is, but of course she can't tell him because it's a lie. Maybe she was trying to stop his Cancun trip with Mimi and was saying someone had something on him about him and Mimi - and she or the other person were going to the bishop with it.

WARNING!! Daylight Savings on March 10, 2 am this year--keep in mind that ARIZONA DOES NOT CHANGE TIME--they don't follow daylight savings!

Quoting myself :p Adjusting for the new time difference is crucial so ppl can adjust their schedules. I'm Central time so when clocks change we will be 2 hrs ahead of AZ instead of just 1 hour.

I seem to remember Jodi testifying that this text was in response to her going to confront someone Travis was seeing (I know. Jodi said.....) She had told him that while she was working at Applebee's (?) a customer told her that Travis was seeing someone else. I think this is the girl she drove an hour and a half to confront. My guess is that he is calling her out on her BS story that someone told her about the girl he was seeing. I think what in fact happened is that she found out this information by snooping through his email etc. He was calling her out on her stalker behavior.

I appreciate your reply! But I think the customers in Applebees were telling her about MM. This was before Travis.

I can't view them here either. If you click on the title of the video (at the top of it), it will open in a new window for viewing. I have Windows 8 too.

Me, too. I just picked up mine Saturday. Still trying to figure it out. lol

Oof, I wish I could keep up better with the threads! I'm still on page 15 of #64.

Listening to InSession while getting ready to leave for work.

So Jodi is trying to convince us that she was in mortal terror, managed to get into the closet to get the gun, found herself momentarily separated from danger by the closet door, with Travis raging outside, and instead of staying in the closet and trying to hold the door closed with all her might for as long as she could, she opened the door and went back out into the hall where the Raging Travis was waiting.

*huge eyeroll*

Of course I don't believe any of this happened, but once again, even her fictional scenario is preposterous.

Mike Brooks is on IS today. They're recapping the trial like any other day. When MB is on, talking, it shows in the left hand corner "Live". Are we to assume that the cancellation of IS is now not happening?

I thought as of today, that it would be other shows and only 2 hours of trial coverage with Vinnie at 12:30pm est?

That would fit.

Add to that, Travis' journals that were stolen...I think JA put them on her pc and then copy and pasted to make these fake pedophile letters. Like you would do with a magazine to make a ransom note.

These letters would then definitely need to be the originals for an expert to come to a certain conclusion. ajmo

I agree that the letters tie in.

I think that's what much of the closed-door hearing discussion was which led to JA's and her defense team's open displeasure at Judge Stephens not allowing JA to foist manufactured evidence on the Court.

It hosed JA's cockamamie plans 4.5 years in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme