jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that Juan doesn't go to the Judge much, almost ever, to ask her to instruct JA to answer directly.

I'm thinking it's to let it all air out -- to show the jury THIS is what this monster is really like -- THIS is what Travis had to deal with... she's no victim.

Thoughts? IMO he could easily have gone to the Judge several times but it's got to be strategy otherwise.

She's trying to turn this cross examination into "redirect". It's very annoying.

Yeah. Jodi, we know you have your excuses and reasons for not writing down these violent episodes in your private journal, but the larger point remains -- you have no corroboration for any abuse from before you murdered Travis. You are now a woman who has every motive to fabricate self-serving stories of abuse.

Juan got that message across beautifully.

And she wanted the girls in his ward to see him driving her car and think that he was taken.

I agree.

Many here think she is emotionally stunted about 12, 13 or 14. This reminds me of junior high or high school when you are thrilled you get to wear the boyfriends letterman jacket, or his highschool ring.

Xanax bars! Get your Xanax bars!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361831103.402604.jpg
5 mg extra strength! This woman would drive Mother Theresa to drink!!! Aaaargh!
I can't imagine what poor Travis had to endure...

Jodi's last few days in court have showed me we ABSOLUTELY need the death penalty, and I wish the family could be the ones to put the syringe in her. She is despicable!!! A waste of breath.

She irritates the hell out of me even when she's just pouring water.

Good thing I have connections :yesss:

picture.php

Steely's ready for a short nap now. :biggrin:

Holy Crap! Look over there ----------->

:runaway:

I agree.

Many here think she is emotionally stunted about 12, 13 or 14. This reminds me of junior high or high school when you are thrilled you get to wear the boyfriends letterman jacket, or his highschool ring.

Agreed. It's hard to remember that she was 27 when this was all happening. I feel like I'm getting a glimpse into the day-to-day activities of a 16 year old.

My husband bought an exercycle/spin bike this afternoon and set it up in front of the TV. Think he's trying to tell me something?

Haha! And to think we are willingly torturing ourselves by sitting through it!!

Bloody hell this woman is maddening.

Last week we left off with the Salinas mystery. What happened with that?

I am hoping that he made mention to several instances on Thursday that he didn't really wrap up so when he goes back to them, it will all make sense. He gave the jury just enough details so that when he hammers the point home, it will speak volumes.

Reminder: although it appears that she's making eye contact with jurors, NONE OF THEM look at her. ZERO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member