jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there such a thing as ear bleach? I think I need some

Thank goodness they never got around to making the video or we'd be forced to watch that next. :what:

As difficult as this is to listen to, I think JM turned a corner today.. I think we're watching the start of JA beginning to crumble.
(My first post on WS!)

OMG....why is she smiling??? God Bless Travis' family.

Anyone else feel bad for poor Mike having to sit so close to her and listen to these tapes?

Smirky snide passive aggressive superior Jodi is present. Smiling, thinking she is besting Juan. Then..

Juan saying that what people say during phone sex isn't necessarily true. Gets her to admit she lied about herself 'blossoming' (my paraphrase) on the sex tape, and that Travis tying her to a tree was just fantasy. She admits this!

I always wondered if Travis really knew that he was being recorded. Now that I know that he never mentions the recording device, in any way whatsoever, I don't think he knew. Especially if she is claiming that he would be mad if she didn't remember to save it. We would hear him saying, "Don't forget to save the recording after you hang up." He doesn't do that! This chick is a complete obsessive stalker type. Please never let her walk the planet with ACTUAL humans again!

Jodi is perverted! Likes to roleplay as a school girl! She supports pedophilia!!! Of course!

No wonder she didn't report Travis for his "pedo tendencies". She was only upset with the fact that it was little boys and not little girls that he was masturbating to!

Thanks so much KMouse for all you do for us.
:yourock:

Defence Case in Chief

Cross examination of Jodi Arias by Juan Martinez, day four.
<missed the first minute>

--Playing sex tape from May 10, 2008. JA talking about the first time her and TA grinded and when they came together.

Her nasty talk makes me blush! Maybe I am a prude. LOL.

I'm definitely a prude. I have yet to make it through one of these dirty recordings. No offense to non-prudes on the board.

She has forgotten all her lies now .. it's all a jumbled mess.

It's Juanderful!

oh boy, here we go...she's throwing her attorney under the bus before the trial is even over. wow.

Of course she is. She's running her own show, but it will be the DT's fault when she gets convicted. Jodi's world.

"Cosmetic approach to your pelvic area" :lol:

That was hilarious!

OMG I think this is making her hot.

:eek:

JA is the last person I think would be concerned about a guy talking with a married woman (in regards to the Mormon fairh). Unless of course that guy is somebody she is obsessed with. What a disgrace to the faith to claim she is the ever knowing gate keeper of right and wrong.

Same here. When someone figures out the logic in this, please let me know. I won't hold my breath.

Unbelievable.

I think it's a product of the "self-esteem" camp, where everyone gets a trophy

I can't articulate it very well, but it's the entitlement and no accountability for anything

I hate that Travis' friends and family have to relive this tape again.

However, the fact that this "BOMBSHELL" piece of testimony that was so heavily promoted by the defense during opening statements which completely fizzled and fell flat during direct and backfired is now being used in cross-exam to sink JA's ship is huge. Not only is he NOT abusive or perverted or deviant, we are seeing her as the controlling, dominant, sexually driven partner.

I do hope Juan warned the family he would be playing clips again today, but this is so much more useful and strategic than how the defense used the sex tape. This tape completely boomeranged back and slapped JA in the dirty face.

Poor Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Erwin &#8207;@elizabetherwin - 1 min back - nth time of sex tape
Jurors pretty fidgety..uncomfortable? #jodiarias

The fact that she is grinning at this tells me everything I need to know.
I think a "normal" person would be embarrassed.
And I would think that an abused woman would be having flashbacks and remembering all of the bad moments connected with this sexual talk.

She is such a sociopath it's actually scary.

MOO

I think she is actually thinking that this is turning everyone on.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members