jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfrickenbelievable! She spaces out during her own murder trial?!?!?!

OH god.. scared me.. thats near me LOL.. she passed right by, yikes.

Ok she spaces out when knives are discussed also

What's he getting her on right now? And, BTW, "Uhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...." She always needs time to consider her answer, not knowing how she is being trapped.

Why is the judge letting her be so disrespectful and belligerent?:banghead:

RUH ROHHH MORE GAS CANS!!! More LYING by omission! WOW!!! What else has she forgotten to mention!

"I was physically here...sometimes I space out." WOW!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! It's only your life, Jodi. And here she is trying to spin more and more again, because Juan is NAILING her on the third gas can.

What's he getting her on right now? And, BTW, "Uhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...." She always needs time to consider her answer, not knowing how she is being trapped.

I think that is EXACTLY what it is.

"this is MY capital murder trial, so i've just been planning what I was going to say? so i haven't really been listening to these other people and what they've said. can we talk more about ME?"

good grief, she's going to drag her heels about gas cans until tomorrow at this rate.

Let's not feed her tomorrow if she acts this way after a meal. ANSWER the questions and let's get on with it!

No kidding!
What the heck did they give her for lunch? Whatever it was, please don't serve it on court days. LOL!!

Side note - it amazes me the numbe r of breaks HLN takes and at the most inopportune times. We'll sit through an entire sidebar withiut breaiing, but when Juan's on a roll.. I'm watching a NeatDesk commercial!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I am boycotting HLN and sticking with my stream, even though it stinks having to sit in front of my computer all afternoon. I can't stand all those commercials!! :furious:

imagine spacing out during your own trial where you could receive the death penalty!!

Didn't SHE say they were 5 gallon cans at the beginning of this line of question!

What was the other point of the gas cans if not for extra gas, hmmm Jodi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member