jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the gas, the cans and gun. But JA wanted a car color that was less conspicuous, 'cause we all know red cars go faster, LOL, but wouldn't removing the plate in the front and putting the one in the back upsidedown draw attention?? Which it did, but what do YOU think was JA's thinking? That question is to anybody because i don't get it.

She's never seen her Grandfathers stolen gun, but told the police it looked like a toy in 2008. She did see Travis's "gun" in July of 2007, but has no idea that it was the same size? But all the ammunition in the home was in the gun.
Wasn't sure because she had never held a gun? Didn't she buy herself a 9mm to commit suicide, or go camping with several men?

Boy she lies...badly. Nurmi practically had a fist up his nose.

She's so bad. And by bad I don't mean good.

Anyone who's still buying what she's selling needs a hug, a drink and maybe a psych exam.

I normally don't post just to say, "That was awesome."

However, this post of yours was SO awesome, that I'm going to renege: So...your post was AWESOME, Lotus.

Also: Weeks of listening to Arias-ism's have now rendered me a rambling poster - loooooong explanations, painful descriptions. See above for further evidence.

Can you imagine being out to dinner with her and Travis, Is this what any conversation is like with her? Crikes I wouldn't even make it past appetizers without having to leave.

Has she ever said when or how she put the license plate back on? Not that its true anyway......

Thank you Brooke, most appropriate musical selection for during the break!

And peeping in the window watching Travis and the woman on the couch that she could see snapping her bra back. Hmmm maybe Travis was adjusting her.:)

THAT is an EXCELLENT point! I'm nearsighted and I'm BLIND without my glasses or contacts. (And I sure don't see well at night.)

"Oh, look! Something shiny! I'd better go back! Might be my license plate taken off and left STANDING UP by giggly Starbucks skaters!" Good grief!

I for one am glad he didn't give up on the license plate argument. This is a major point that leads to premeditation. It's not like he is arguing about the type of coffee she ordered.
Exactly! Jodi lies, yes, but this testimony isn't about "Jodi lies"; it goes to premeditation. Juan would be a fool to just move on as some suggested.

mad.gif

The people in NJ are aren't swift enough to pump their own gas either. :rolleyes:

That's right! That way we stay dry, comfortable and smelling good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so, the skaters came WITH a screwdriver and then took the screws with them when they snikered and skated away?

but they left behind the license plate propped up against the cinder block???

I gotcha now Jodi, that happens to me ALL.THE.TIME.

Jeez, I hate that.....

One of my son's was a skateboard/rollerblader as a teen. He might have carried tools with him. Even so, there wasn't enough time for someone to reverse the plates.

Being nearsighted means you see better nearer and worse farther. That license plate was near to her, standing up, facing her. If she's nearsighted, why couldn't she recognize it as a license plate? Also, why was she looking forward while backing out of a parking space? And they put her plate under her car, leaning on the cinder-block wheel-chock? Gahhh... None of these are likely to happen singularly, let alone simultaneously. Occam or GTFO

Nearsighted means close up not mid-range. I'm thinking to see outside of the car and a reflection at that, she may not have been able to see that far away clearly. Close up is normally within the range of your arms. Mid-range is further away and without glasses to let her see mid-range and far away, I kind of doubt her story OR that the skaters could have changed the plate that fast is questionable too.

Originally Posted by
Those weirdos in Oregon won't let you pump your own - all are full service.

I tried once when I was driving to Seattle up I5, I thought they were going to call the SWAT team when I touched the pump.
I live in OR and we don't want to pump our own gas. We vote to keep it exactly the way it is. I always fill up at the border in OR before I leave the state.

I don't know about other strip malls around the country, but in WA state most strip malls and retail spots have signs that say no skateboarding allowed, though it could be they were there for another reason, but I think I heard her say they skated off.

Skater's don't skate in grass or whatever (she says no sidewalk in front of her car) AND when you are backing out of a space, you look back, not straight in front of you!

Didn't she say that she went in and came back out without buying anything? In that case, there's no way that the "skaters" had time to do the license plate thing.
Yes, she did say that...but then she said she came out with a drink. I am POSITIVE she contradicted herself here. It's still so much BS because the ninja skaters would have had no idea how long someone would be inside the store.

I was getting so nervous, I thought Juan was gonna have a heart attack. seriously. :(

it's HER fault this drags at times because she's so obstinate about just answering a question.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone so in love with the sound of her own voice. those TV interviews were nauseating to me. she loved every minute of that. sooooo obvious.

I believe the jury will find her guilty just because at this point, they have to hate her for being so obstinate.

Well, actually she said she DIDN'T get a drink, THEN she said she went in to use the bathroom, waited in line, GOT HER DRINK, and left.....

I cannot believe no one else noticed (maybe one other here) that..:banghead:

You are absolutely right. First she says no she wasn't drinking her frappuccino.

Then she says she went to the bathroom and got a drink.

Can't that be read back from the transcript?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member