jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my son's was a skateboard/rollerblader as a teen. He might have carried tools with him. Even so, there wasn't enough time for someone to reverse the plates.

Especially when she went in and back out...no frapp for you!!

What was the deal with her "returning a gas can" she bought at WalMart in Salinas? I'm missing the importance.
She made (3) gas purchases at the ARCO in Pasadena - the total gallons on those purchases would have exceeded the car capacity and the (2) gas cans borrowed from Darryl. Car purchase made by credit card, first (2) gas cans on 1st cash purchase - last gas can on 2nd cash purchase.

She lied about returning the gas can to Walmart.

What about a Mike-ette fan club?
Just love that guy.....

He may move on from the license plate, I don't know. He knows what he's doing, but the license plate, IMO, is very significant testimony with regards to premeditation.

Even if some feel Martinez has made his point, he only has one chance at questioning Jodi. One chance at a conviction. I'm glad he's not just moving on from topics. This is too important to just drop subjects because it's too annoying to deal with, or people feel he should.

IMO

She was pulled over in Utah, less then a mile from Ryan's house.
The officer that pulled her over didn't give her a ticket but remembered pulling her over b/c in the past 14 yrs that he has been a patrol officer, he has only pulled over someone ONE TIME for having a flipped license plate. Yes, the defendant, she wanted to make sure she had her alibi in Utah.

She told the officer her friends must have been playing a trick on her.
She told Ryan some skaters at Starbucks must have flipped it. So she is stuck with that stupid story.

So are you saying she WANTED to be pulled over so as to establish a Utah alibi?:waitasec: (I'm not getting the importance of the license plate either.)

Wait.... So she is saying that she went in then out of Starbucks and in that brief time the skaters turned her back plate upside down and removed the front plate all together. Is that right? Then she got out when she saw the front plate leaning up against the curb and picked up the plate and threw it in the car? and she knew it was her plate from the bugs?
When she got stopped in Utah for the upside down plate, would he have not cited her for a missing front plate? I thought the front plate was upside down....didn't he say (the policeman) that she was coming toward him and he made a u turn and came up behind him? my brain is scrambling!

I thought the license plate was off or upside down so it could not be identified going thru any cameras or toll type booths that read license plates.??? Not sure now.

JM must have a hotline in case one of us has a point we want to let him know! He's near perfect but not 100%. He should use us. ;)

Yes because skaters could use a license plate on their skateboard.

No, but they could make money stealing them, turning them into the "big guy". Criminials often use kids to steal for them. I was saying it is possible skaters could be thieves. I don't think that was the case here.

I heard he's the best prosecutor in Arizona and actually won and convicted someone on a DP case, so he knows what he is doing.

He's also quite handsome, brilliant and all of us Juanettes just love him!:blushing:

I live in OR and we don't want to pump our own gas. We vote to keep it exactly the way it is. I always fill up at the border in OR before I leave the state.

Totally OT but I have to say this: I forgot to fill up in the 'burbs today, and got stuck paying 4.60 a gallon downtown (Chicago).

Son of a monkey, was I mad!!

On Topic: Jodi Arias still an annoying, rambling twit who is slowly sucking the life out of me with her painful pontifications upon - well - anything and everything.

None of this makes any sense at all.....IF she had to put her front plate back on wouldn't she check out the back plate at that time----especially if she remembered the skateboarders being near her car. LIE

Nearsighted means close up not mid-range. I'm thinking to see outside of the car and a reflection at that, she may not have been able to see that far away clearly. Close up is normally within the range of your arms. Mid-range is further away and without glasses to let her see mid-range and far away, I kind of doubt her story OR that the skaters could have changed the plate that fast is questionable too.
No, I have been near-sighted for many years. I need my glasses for driving. My vision is about 20/60. I can see objects and license plates just fine. What I need the glasses for is to be able to read tiny street signs far away. I can tell objects-cars and license plates just fine without them.

Did anyone else catch in the when Juan asked about the road trip to Matthew's or Daryl's home she said "WE" got there...and "We" left. WE?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi