jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there were those photographs that weren't recovered..I mean, I don't remember, that was a run on sentence, no that's not what I said.

Thank goodness for the time difference its 6.05pm here in the UK and i am already on my first glass of wine if i lived in Phoenix i would be drunk before lunch.

sadly to early here:please:

agree--yes yes why is the JUDGE not admonishing her to answer yes or no?

Because her bahavior is speaking VOLUMES to the jury. Juan would object if he didn't want her acting this way. They all know what they're doing ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Pictures were deleted sometime AFTER they were taken....she spoke a true statement!

I understand why Juan asks her these questions over and over. She's being difficult and going back and forth with her answers.

If anything he's showing the jury that she's changing her mind in front of them and lying!

A big gulp made by Jodi at the pic of Travis seated in the shower

Been lurking for awhile but thought I'd finally jump in and say HI and THANK YOU for all the updates. Can't watch the trial while at work so I try to keep up with the threads.

:Welcome1:

guys is this proving that she deleted the photos after she murdered him?

I cannot remember is this the 1st time the jury is seeing TA pix as dead? tia

UGH! I hate that his family has to see these pictures. :(

I too believe she was talking about another day. Wonder what the jury is thinking since we are obviously divided here as well.

Well.....if I was on that jury, I'd be thinking, "Who gives a frack? Let's move on to the deliberation phase and wrap this up since we're undoubtedly ALL on the same page for a first degree murder conviction."

Too bad I'm not.

Good .. I am so glad we are finally at the shower pics .. I can't wait until he asks her how she had time to run to the closet and grab a gun and then stab him and cut his neck open all inside just over a minute.

and I'm positive he has been coached on how to question the little borderline personality queen. He knows what he's doing guys!

No kidding!!! If people think that Juan doesn't know what he is talking about, well, then they don't know what they are talking about because this is brilliant to bring up her massive amount of lies on the day of the murder!

Then WE would delete the ones he didn't like!!!!!!!! Whoooooooo Hoooooooo!

And the THs criticize JM for this type of back and forth...

Are they even watching the trial??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member