jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking for awhile but thought I'd finally jump in and say HI and THANK YOU for all the updates. Can't watch the trial while at work so I try to keep up with the threads.

:welcome5: TheBugs! Glad you are following along with us.

Who is this on the stand now? The return of the meek and mild JA? Or is she just scared cuz she knows she's done?

Oooooooh so maybe she broke the rules by heading for a below the waist shot ...

Ohhhhhh, she is claiming the sitting down photo was inadvertant......He is saying no it was not inadvertant...........

So she cut his throat with his razor? The "old fashioned" straight razor?

He used a regular razor (in the photo previously posted). Plus he's wearing the robe that was hung up in other pictures. If she slashed his neck while wearing the robe (while shaving) the robe would have been covered in blood. I don't think she slashed him over the sink.

I believe he was slashed in the neck on the floor where the pool of blood was on the carpet while he was naked.

MOO

Mel

I want to point out something. I listened to some of Juan's opening last night.

This is his normal tone when speaking in court in front of the jury. He is always emphatic. I doubt the jury takes it as anger.

He was harsher at times with Flores than he is right now talking to JA.

juan!!! ask her how she can take a picture if she is in delete mode!!!!

Listening during my lunch break. WOW - the attitude is ful blown. JA makes me sick.

It's not intentional because she didn't want to take a picture while she was threatening him or shooting him or stabbing him.

The little bitty voice is getting fainter and fainter the closer we get to the slaughter.

She is answering softly, trying to come across as meek.

ugggh, the quality of some of the photo's had to do with how they were found on the camera, wasn't it? some were just thumbnails?

Who is this on the stand now? The return of the meek and mild JA? Or is she just scared cuz she knows she's done?

She's acting meek, yet snarky at the same time. I've never seen anything like this.

Her memory is so bad that she can remember what photos were inadvertant and what ones were not!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach