jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she showed him the "inadvertent" picture of his torso and legs ..and they deleted it.

I have sat under a shower before, but not a stall. I just think it was odd that he was sitting in such a small shower when there was a huge tub nearby!

I really think imo that she either had a knife or her gun on him during this time. You cannot tell me that she went for him by surprise. She HAD to have talk to him, threaten him, make him tell her that he loved her probably. She probably had a whole "Look at what you are making me do." speech.

That one of Travis sitting in the shower looks like he's cowering as close to the back of the shower as possible.

Look at where the drain is in relation to his body. The drain is in the middle - slightly toward the back (from the photo after his body was removed). Travis is scrunched all the way towards the back wall here in this photo. I think he's trying to avoid her or a weapon (or both) in that photo (you can't see his face). Poor man... :(

ETA: Oops I guess I'm wrong. I thought his body sitting was the last photo - not his face... still his position doesn't make sense. (sigh)

IMO he became angry once he was shot in the face, until then IMO no anger

Time stamp 1:15.......discussing sitting down photo....did she just say.....he wasn't angry, we deleted it!?

she's claiming the pic of travis sitting is an inadvertent picture..she's lying again.

I've always thought that it was the first inadvertent photo. Possibly when she reached for the gun or knife.

I think he's trying to make her say she deleted photos after he died, and remembers doing it. But she said she didn't remember anything after she fired 'the gun". He couldn't have deleted any shower photos, he could not have.
If she remembers deleting them, she remembers the stabbing.

OMG....wouldn't take a photo of his butt?????? Yet she took pics of his penis and all their sexual escapades. SHE.IS.DUMB.

discussing the photo last in sequence on camera - TA is sitting in shower back against wall, knees drawn up to waist, side buttock visible, no junk

Seems the shower door is closed in all the shower pics until the last one of his torso and legs

was he angry at this point?

No? not at that time

Oh she knows where this is going but Juan has got her cornered

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
I see some jurors now taking notes as the image of Travis sitting in the shower is still on the screens. #JodiArias

I hope that JM asks her if TA became enraged and abusive when she damaged his BMW.

No. He was not angry at the last photo of him sitting in the shower .. brilliant, he's nailed her down to the last possible second for the attack from Travis and her defending herself to occur. Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach