jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for the time difference its 6.05pm here in the UK and i am already on my first glass of wine if i lived in Phoenix i would be drunk before lunch.

She doesn't seem smug right now. She seems like she knows she's cooked and she's trying to just waste time and see if he'll just give up after awhile. JMO

Sorry if that was a run on sentence.

LOL IMO _ Juan won't give up.

Calvin Klein > Jodi Arias ... I'm sorry, she was nowhere near that look.

Seriously people...do you actually think that JM is going to present something if it is not known by him 100% to be the truth? He's had over 4 years to put his case together and he knows every word she's said and can probably recite them backwards and forwards.

and I'm positive he has been coached on how to question the little borderline personality queen. He knows what he's doing guys!

She doesn't seem smug right now. She seems like she knows she's cooked and she's trying to just waste time and see if he'll just give up after awhile. JMO

Sorry if that was a run on sentence.

agree--yes yes why is the JUDGE not admonishing her to answer yes or no?

Deleted pics are the subject right now. Jodi says Travis deleted some pics after the sex pics and before the shower pics. There's questions to confirm that Jodi had not seen or used his camera before.

Juan wants to know if Jodi had ever deleted pics from the camera before the shower time.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see the deleted photos come to life...we already know they were recovered. :dance:

So Travis was shaving, Jodi grabbed the razor and slit his throat while he was over the sink. He didn't GO to the sink afterwards...he was already there!

No.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my God she is too coo coo for coco puffs!

Been lurking for awhile but thought I'd finally jump in and say HI and THANK YOU for all the updates. Can't watch the trial while at work so I try to keep up with the threads.

Thank goodness for the time difference its 6.05pm here in the UK and i am already on my first glass of wine if i lived in Phoenix i would be drunk before lunch.
Lol she's making drunks of many:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How is he blowing it when Jodi is being evasive... she's avoiding the questions, she wont say when because she doesn't want to be locked down into answer. She is clearly lying and doesn't want that aha! moment to come when the truth is discovered. He just started and some of you are being overly critical.

Nurmi continually keeps his fingers in and around his nose, signals to JA??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member