jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, but it is now time for their break???? Wonder if we'll see it, or break as they do stay on time for breaks!

I think this is dangerous for JM- the defense can say the stun belt made the demonstration inaccurate!

So is Juan Martinez CONCEDING that he was SHOT first? IS this going to HURT the Prosecution in their making her act this out? I hope this doesn't backfire into an OJ moment? Good Gorsh!!! Fat Murmi Squirmi has to get his fat butt into the middle of it all.

No way. I see it as him shooting down their story (pun intended) that the shot came first. If you see it in "action" it's easier to see how her story is more BS.

Wait, why isn't the jury supposed to know she is and has been in jail? In fact, how do they not already know? I mean she's been in jail for over 4 years right? I didn't even really follow this case until the trial started and I know that. And for them, it's a local case! I'm all the way in NY. I must be missing something here. Can anyone explain?

Yeah, right - acting it out was HER idea....But so was that shower photo shoot.... And we all know what happened there, right?? JM better watch his back...and his front...and his neck... glad there's a baliff in there..

I love that her big mouth caused this! All of her expanding her answers! :great:

this will teach her to make things up as she goes along. HA HA - no way is it going to match with the evidence as its all bull*****, and again will prove yet another lie.

when the cameras come back on everyone will be dead with a slit throat and JA will be eaten a banana

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:what:

You almost made me choke, Tang......That was hilarious!:floorlaugh:

I think she wants to re enact it. Why else would she say I could show you but I would prefer not to do that?

Also, my concern is that this is giving her time to concoct her story and to allow for Fat Boy Nurmi and his sidekick cheerleader to coach her into the stance she should take. The judge needs to FORCE her to do what Martinez tells her to do instead of DISRESPECTING him and just sitting there defiant. That should NOT be allowed at all this is HIS courtroom NOT HERS!!!

So is Juan Martinez CONCEDING that he was SHOT first? IS this going to HURT the Prosecution in their making her act this out? I hope this doesn't backfire into an OJ moment? Good Gorsh!!! Fat Murmi Squirmi has to get his fat butt into the middle of it all.

I don't think he's conceding that - I think he's tying her into her story to prove that the evidence doesn't fit her story.

the trajectory is all off if she said he was coming at him and she shot him. How does she shoot him at that location when the spent .25 caliber round was located near one of the sinks in the master bath?

I thought she was in the middle of the bathroom where the tub was, and not near the sinks. I am so confused!

MOO

Mel

how can you be???? Juan is the one who talks in circles.

They are showing the replay of her remorseful crying and I noticed that she is actually shoving her glasses into her eyes. Seriously

A TH on Vinnie is saying this is a big mistake by Juan, and he is letting her control the courtroom, by doing this reenactment.

I am not sure I agree. Juan seems to be in control --not Jodi.

I don't think she will be able to convincingly reenact this linebacker scenario.

Why would he run into the closet, knowing he had a loaded gun in there? Why would he lunge at her if she 3was pointing a gun at him? He could have closed the closet door and run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela