jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Judge and Juan are actually :floorlaugh: and saying " Aww go on Jodie Show us again...its great"

No Juan is not conceeding he was shot first - he is demonstrating a) that factually her story is impossible and b) that just for fun - if anyone were to believe her story - hey guess what - it's also premeditated murder because she could form intent when she took those 12 "de-escalting" steps out of the closet with the gun.

That whole loop de loop through the closet never happened. JMO

What probably happened: TA was sitting on shower stall floor, possibly with gun shot to head, and then lunged out of shower stall surprising JA who then lost control of the camera (ceiling photo taken accidentally).

That's why this "linebacker" story, TA coming from the seated position and reaching for her waist. JMO

I think she was taking his pictures, pretending everything was great and then thre the camera down (you can't gently put it down if you want to surprise someone) before grabbing the gun from its hiding place (maybe it was in her pants) and shooting him.

It sounds like they're making sure they've got enough security to unshackle her and have her demonstrate her linebacker stance.

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone!

I should have joined a LONG time ago with all the lurking I've done, but I figure I'd spend even more time here if I was actually participating! This case is just too riveting for me to remain silent though. LOL

Wait, why isn't the jury supposed to know she is and has been in jail? In fact, how do they not already know? I mean she's been in jail for over 4 years right? I didn't even really follow this case until the trial started and I know that. And for them, it's a local case! I'm all the way in NY. I must be missing something here. Can anyone explain?

Hey, I live in Troy, NY and work in Albany.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
I objected to being ordered to leave this time. The judge asked if any of the lawyers objected to the presence of the press. Nurmi did.

It frustrates me becuase they give her control and its bs. The judge should have made her do it IMO

He has to.. that is how he gets her. She has to tell her ridiculous story. And the more detail the better. Because Juan is going to turn it around against the actual evidence and hang her on it. IT could not have happened the way she said. IT is impossible.

It's not supposed to come up or be commented on because of the danger that knowing the defendant is already behind bars suggests that they must have done something wrong. That's also why defendants get to wear street clothes. At least she is the one who brought it up. Guess she thought it would rustle up some sympathy or something. But I can see why JM was way pizzed. He doesn't want her trying to elicit sympathy much less causing a mistrial by emphasizing her "incarceratedness." :jail:

Well, if she'd claimed self defense form day one, she wouldn't have BEEN In jail all this time. Her trial would've been over long ago.

I think what he's trying to see if she can reenact this scenario and compare it to the gunshot trajectory theory.

Also, wants to get as much information out of her as possible...so he can compare notes and hang her on her own words...

A TH on Vinnie is saying this is a big mistake by Juan, and he is letting her control the courtroom, by doing this reenactment.

I am not sure I agree. Juan seems to be in control --not Jodi.

I don't think she will be able to convincingly reenact this linebacker scenario.

Why would he run into the closet, knowing he had a loaded gun in there? Why would he lunge at her if she 3was pointing a gun at him? He could have closed the closet door and run away.

BBM

He's a defense lawyer in AZ. He's probably not going to root for the prosecutor any time soon. jmv. :)

Anyone have any twitter info from inside courtroom?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Criminal trials are public events and not to be conducted behind closed doors.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
3 mins Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
At 4:15, the judge will hear a motion from the AZ Republic and 12News regarding the way the judge asks the press and public to leave.
Expand
10 mins Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Stephens is making us all leave.
Expand

The reporter from AZ Republic

I love that her big mouth caused this! All of her expanding her answers! :great:

About time that it royally bit her in the butt .....

when the cameras come back on everyone will be dead with a slit throat and JA will be eaten a banana
Lawd ... this made me wet my pants and spew tea on the screen all at the same time :floorlaugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus