jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say the guy who kicked me in the ribs, threatened to kill me, body-slammed me, broken my finger, and choked me unconscious who I had to kill to save myself was horrible. :waitasec:

I kind sorta feel bad for Nurmi. I'm now convinced he tried to talk her out of taking the stand. He's just trying to do his job but Jodi must be a nightmare client who listens to nothing he says. It's jodi's way or no way, IMO.

He is trying to clue and lead her answers! I have no pity for him. He defends rapists and molesters and is quite proud of it (maricopasexcrimes.com). His whole site is dedicated to defending sex offenders.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't think she's faking her tears, cause I think she knows she just ended any chances she had.

Those poor girls, sitting there and trying to listen to this. If the universe can send a collective group hug, here is one for you, Tanisha and Samantha, and all of Travis' loved ones.

JM needs to remind her that she wanted to see the autopsy photos. She had no problem looking at them before.

"Thank you for correcting me." LOLOLOLOLOL (she is so distressed that she can correct the prosecution)

Covering her face so that the jury can't see that she is NOT really crying. What an evil witch! Let us see your face B**CH!!! Yours was the one who Travis saw for the last time in his life on this earth!!!

I think she WAS really crying for a nano-second, but she pretended to continue crying after the shock had passed.

Her vocal affect is completely different while crying. Her voice is so clear, not wispy, breathy and light. It just shows how much of an act she has put on.

Oh, criminy here we go - early end to the day because she's too upset to look at photos of what she's done.

Really hope this doesn't happen. Give her a minute or two to compose if she needs it, then move on...

I think that is what she is going for.

She recomposes herself for answers that involve her lies of the murder because she has no real emotion attached to them.

Juan is showing no mercy, and I am so very thankful for that. Her tears mean nothing. You did this, chica, you wanted to see the photos. Take a good, long, look, and take that image to the gurney with you.

I wish I could hug Travis's family, this is so awful.

Wow, listen to Juan... how very reserved... I've never heard him like this. EVER.

anyone else.

He's being so gentle. Measured.

Very calculated of him. If he was to yell at her now, it could alienate the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89