jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll use the 29 stab wounds in his closing - he's already buried her. Could be perceived as excessive.

I'm floored.

FLOORED after hearing that voicemail.

I'm stunned.

Avoid WHAT consequences Jodi??? It was self defense and justifiable RIGHT?? He linebacker lunged at you after body slamming you right??

can anyone site one example in history ever, with a domestic v. survivor/victim, self defense ...

where they ran off, washed the crime scene, brought the gun and knife, called after and left messages.

went to friends, never told anyone a word about it.

um, I can't think of one

Well, she hopes we'll see it as her "Defining Moment".

Seriously? Blaming Leslie Udy for leaving a message to Travis? When she knew he was dead.

Yup, that our girl, Nothing is her fault.
----

haha . That is basically what Juan is saying too!

Wow. wow. wow. To play that post-mortum voicemail to Travis. Yikes. On par with flowers to mumum. I think he just impeached the fog. ::insert Vinnie Politan eyeroll::

Trout, I missed it!!! Is there a link to the tape or a paraphrase of it?

Let me guess, She sounded not just like she killed him. ;)

Finally, someone holding her accountable for her actions and she doesn't like it one bit.

Holy h*ll, that fake phone message! Her voice started out a little shaky but then shifts to cutesy-pie Jodi. How can a human be SO COLD?? I'm stunned!

She sounded like her old self to me. I'll have to listen again for the shaky part.

Don't forget the Moon Pie's and RC Cola! Bought from the Piggly Wiggley! I have family from Arkansas! Yeeehawww! Juan is nailing her to the post! She just needs to confess and be done with it...but then if she confesses the jury may let her live.

I'm floored.

FLOORED after hearing that voicemail.

I'm stunned.

It's just like Scott Peterson leaving messages and talking to friends about getting together as though Laci was still alive ... cover up tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic