jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read back but am I the only one who thinks she is cracking and will admit to anything but premeditated murder? I don't think she will ever admit bringing the gun.
I think even that jury in Florida wouldn't have a problem giving her the DP.

I heard that Texas does not mess around either.

Thud.

He's supposedly abusive but not overbearing. Oh hell no. No abuser isn't overbearing and/or domineering. Abuse is entirely, completely about control. They HAVE to be in control.

Exactly! How crazy. He's not overbearing yet he's a batterer. :waitasec:

Ha! He caught her on her good memory. Haha. She's so dumb!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, of course, she still planned to kill herself... She will never stop her lies. :liar:

Just. Wow.

I'm not someone to yell for the death penalty, but it was created for people like her. I'd put down a rabid animal - she needs the same treatment, IMO.

Here's what I don't understand. If JA is the only living witness to testify, and she can't remember killing him, how does she know it's self defense? How does she know he wasn't running away from her for help after the gunshot and before he was killed? No one including her has testified that he was still attacking until he was killed, isn't that what self defense is?

Do you think JM needs to point out that in between each of TAs fatal injuries, she could have stopped? Each subsequent injury required premeditation. Do you think that is clear to the jury? What about that terror that TA would have felt. Do you think he clearly spelled it out to the jury in order to get the DP?

What a snot nose. Argue, argue, argue, correct, correct, correct.

Theeeennnn

Qualify, qualify, qualify.

STOP!

Is he really winding up now? I feel like we should be spending more time on the murder but maybe I've just become too acclimated to Jodi stalling and arguing for hours on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay