jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the crime scene photos on huffington post today, and the first one is a picture of JA's driver's license and her height is listed at 5'6.

Right and today, when asked, she said she was 5'6 (Not that we should believe anything she says.)

Holy bejeebus! NG has someone on that yells more and is more obnoxious than JVM! :what::what::what:

Does anyone know the definition of premeditation in Arizona? I thought I had heard somewhere that premeditation could take place moments before the actual act. My main concern is that Jodi won't be convicted of 1st degree murder, as I am is others concern. What needs to be proven.

BTW I have no doubt that JA brought that gun from California and that this murder was premeditated. I am just concerned that the jury may not see it that way depending on whatever instructions are given.

IMO, there's enough circumstantial evidence surrounding the gun to show premeditation.

But even if they don't go with it being Grandpa's gun, she clearly had 1 chance to get out without any blood being shed, plus a separate time to get out after inflicting only minimal injury.

So that's 3 premeditated situations -- 3 different opportunities to choose non-violence, to deescalate and not kill the man.

If the jury doesn't go with premeditation, it's only because enough of them feel sorry for her -- because she succeeding in duping them.

Right and today, when asked, she said she was 5'6 (Not that we should believe anything she says.)

actually, she said 5'5 and a half" ... probably just to be argumentative, and to seem (a half inch!) smaller LOL!

That is exactly makes me nervous, the jury having to make links themselves. In my work profession, not legal related, I am in total shock at the incompetency level of people. I am scared.

I am not saying the jury is incompetent but is just a nervous concern.

But this isn't his closing. Juan still has much to say, but he accomplished what he needed to with this witness. He shredded her story completely IMO. He proved that she is a liar, and that her stories consistently conflict and are implausible. He exhausted her, and effectively threw her off her game through most of the cross examination. Her credibility is completely shot. And if Nurmi is stupid enough to do another direct, Juan will get another chance at her.

He'll put it all together in his closing argument. I am in awe of how this prosecutor has dealt with a true sociopath on the stand. What he accomplished blows me away. He was able to effectively shut down her dance around answering his questions. He reduced her to doing her hide behind my hands and Cousin It hair thing.

She's burnt toast. I'm not sure what the defense can do at this point to turn that around. I guess we'll see what their damage control is next week.

I think what the Jury might do is throw out any testimony of Jodi's that is not backed up by another piece of evidence.

That means all the pedophile testimony is thrown out.

That means a lot of her rendition of how the event happened will be thrown out. The closet, for instance, looks immaculate, certainly not like two adults charged through it hell bent on murder and grabbing guns by climbing shelves. There is no reason for the Jury to believe the closet played any part in the events of that day because there is no second piece of evidence. Only Jodi's word for it.

However, the photograph and Dan Friedman's testimony refutes this fact? no way JA looked 5 inches shorter than Travis OR 60+ lbs lighter in weight.. otherwise I need some of those glasses JA is wearing!

Am No expert but take it from a small person (me) who is very close to the same size listed on JA's DL and knowledge of many states involving DMV including California ;)

IMO her DL was Wrong.. some DMV's just ask the person their height and weight and/or just typos.. it is Your, or in this case JA, responsibility to correct any mistakes with the form you sign where signature is added to DL..

If is a fact JA is that size?
I Want those freakin hiking boots or tennies JA had on to look 3-5 inches taller! or heck, gimme those long arms, fingers and legs that girl has!!
:floorlaugh:

I must admit to lying. On my drivers license. It says that I am taller, thinner AND more beauteous than I am.

Jodi wants everyone to believe that Travis came after her - and that she had to murder him in self defense.

How is it that Jodi does not know where Travis was coming at her from? Martinez said, "he (Travis) was coming at you from the bathroom." Jodi agrees with this - she gives an affirmative "yes."

Then, Martinez has to correct Jodi's story of self defense by saying, "I'm sorry from the closet." In other words - not the bathroom.

Jodi cannot keep up with her own story - she's had a long time to practice - she's had a long time to practice a 'breakdown' where she looks as though she is 'showing off' her left ring finger (during her 'breakdown' I was waiting for a neon arrow to appear pointing to her left ring finger).

You told us ma'am that there was just this shooting when he was coming at you from the bathroom, right?

Yes

I'm sorry from the closet, my mistake.

Yeah

Can be formed in the blink of an eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is the case there is no doubt that even if she didn't plan this out before she left California (which I believe she did) she did plan on killing him at some point in that day when things weren't going her way.
The other thing that sticks to me is that unless the jury is comprised of complete morons, which has happened before *cough*Florida*cough*, they have to realize that once her first lie was exposed then everything that came out of her mouth afterwards was suspect. With the number of lies growing exponentially with every time her mouth opened I am sure that they completely discounted her entire version of events.
And I am positive that no one believes that she doesn't remember the event.

Dr. Drew just showed a graphic with Jodi being 5'3 & 115 lbs. she is much taller than that and weighed more than that at the time of the murder, too. Please, talking heads, get your facts straight before you put info out there as "facts"!

Did you see TOK on Dr.Drew tonight? She did an amazing job, made great points :)

Where can I find video of her sneaky smile while she was fake crying today?

There is no credible evidence! It's all lies!

There's a TON of credible evidence. However, none of it is from the defendant. As a juror, I would have plenty of reason based on her litany of lies (proved many times over) to discard her entire testimony. That brings me to first degree murder. I can't fathom where the confusion is. But, I can also tell you that after sitting through a trial of this length and magnitude, I would have little patience for one of the other 11 creating scenes that did not occur simply because they think a murder should have happened that way. As a foreman, I would pretty well shut that down. IMHO, it is not the duty of the jury to analyze the thinking process of a psychopath. It's all about the evidence presented and the credibility thereof.

I just looked at the crime scene photos on huffington post today, and the first one is a picture of JA's driver's license and her height is listed at 5'6.

It is not difficult to stretch the truth for a CA DMV license. However, not so much when booked into jail. The Sheriff's Dept. would need accuracy.

MOO

2 ex boyfriends murdered within a month of each other.

Travis Alexander- June 4, 2008

Bobby Juarez- July 10, 2008 (his is still unsolved)

Creepy to say the least.

http://www.everythingsandiego.net/4...lved-investigators-still-seeking-information/

Does anyone know when Jodi first started dating Bobby? (I doubt she has anything to do with his murder).

A Bobby Juarez did get killed in San Diego, CA July 10, 2008.
File this away because it sure is another coincidence.

http://sdcrimestoppers.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/robert-juarez’-murder-remains-unsolved-for-2-years/

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/jul/09/two-years-later-juarez-murder-remains-unsolved/

http://www.sandiego.gov/police/pdf/2009/rjuarez187.pdf

and didn't the ME say that the bullet was shot from at least 2 (maybe 3) feet away, no residue (stippling?) ... the way j.a. described it, he was practically putting his head to/on the gun..

The wrong side of his head, you mean.

Thanks ... I don't usually click on links my lap top froze up with virus few days ago think cuz I watched you tube video posted NOT trial video another..

This is actually a rule from the first post in this thread:
4) if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8947355&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela