jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by katiecoolady [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8973586#post8973586"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

Well while we're waiting, I've been holding on to this since last night just for you Steely. Yes this is what I do when I can't sleep...I go a'googlin.

It blew the margins so here's a little gift for ya...Aussie style:

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures...ead--72068.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have tears in my eyes, good one, you know this will now be steely's signature

I think he looks a bit exasperated, as they always do, but this one looks a bit like Nurmi, seems to me!

Grrrreat snap, katiecool!

My seal just vanished and the screen went teal. What the hay?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I found myself wondering over the weekend....do you think if she'd worn gloves and took Travis' camera with her when she left his house, if she'd still have been caught?

Yup. Indeed.

And if she didn't drive to Arizona that day, Travis would probably still be alive.

I really wonder if Ryan was next.

I just can't imagine killing someone then continuing as if it were business as usual. Takes a certain kind of person to be wired like that!

Thank you for your reply. I wish some members would stick to discussing this case and not silly comments because there's so many posts to weed through once we get closer to the actual trial---- making it hard to keep up.

Another question: Has either the Defense or State mentioned anything about her Scott Peterson-like hair color change while en route?

Thanks again!!

JM tried to pin her down as to whether she changed the color, hinted she did it at the salon where she had her nails done. I think he may know more about what went on in the salon than he's letting on

Do you think they are waiting to see if JA's lunch is there for the day :giggle:

tweet

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee
#jodiarias I think she might need an extra half hour to remember what she forgot.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Anybody here with a medical background?

I understand why Jodi wants to insist the damaged finger was broken and caused by Travis. I think her finger had the tendon sliced by the slipper (blood covered blade and handle).

? I believe the crookedness of her finger is from not having a medical pro look at it when the tendon/s were slashed. The finger healed and the tendon is shortened and unable to fully extend.

Would this be the same thing if a broken finger wasn't set by a medical professional? Plus I thought a broken bone heals and becomes set so you wouldn't be able to flex it like Jodi does?

ya know, i think if the defense team believed that Travis broke her finger, they'd have had an X-Ray admitted into evidence..

Yes, I do

Don't forget about her strand of hair with the root bulb still attached, with Travis' blood on it.

Hmm. She could say the hair wasn't recent. I remember another case in which hair and it's age played a huge role. And we know how that ended. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill