jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! My Youtube is up!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3FPL7gsF_Q"]Jodi Arias Trial - Is she crying real or fake tears - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, live now, Jodi has on black T-shirt, jury coming in.... and Nurmi immediately asks for a sidebar. Arghhhhh!

I dont believe anything has been said about a passport - and Im not sure you needed one to go to Cancun in 2008. I believe that is a mre recent law change, I could be wrong though.

Hiya, yes she would have needed a US passport to return by air from Cancun in 2008.

I got married in Canada (thank you, Toronto!) in Oct 2007 and flew from USA. The missus drove and did not need a passport to re-enter. I think January 2008 began passport only to re-enter regardless of mode of transportation.
(The issue is returning to USA, not traveling to Mexico.)

And...we start with a sidebar.

Wow her voice is clear and strong again.

I can't stomach Nurmy, so I will just read for your updates here. I'm passing around Chocolate and Xanax, take your pick!

Mike isn't there again today. Must be taking a vacation from all the crazy.

Jodi stands for jury with arms folded, then clasps hands when she remembers not to looked pizzed. :moo:

Is the trial in progress. I have the seal on ABC?

It's on!

JA trying to look all waif-ish. Gag!

Well, nothing's changed. Nurmi still needs some speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ