jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does JM get a chance to have another shot at MS Arias?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer
There would be re-cross only if the judge allows Nurmi to bring in something new on redirect. Or if Jodi slips in something new in one of her rambling answers.

omg - JA mom and autie are completely alone in an empty row!

Seriously... How is the defense team not prepared with the journal entries? They knew what they would be questioning her on!

Did anyone catch her saying she wanted to keep a "TROPHY" picture of her cuts.

We knew it. She wanted pictures for TROPHY of her killing Travis.

YES! I DID! And I thought the same exact thing you thought!

I guess it's too much to hope she mentioned this May fleabite in her journal.

:rolleyes: After she cried, he made her another splint.

And he just happened to have popsicle sticks laying around the house?? I have a well stocked house, 30 years or so, with kids around, and I don't even have popsicle sticks in the house...so I'm expected to believe a 29 year old busy bachelor who is rarely home has them???

Do we just look stupid or what?

Wow, that's an awful lot of writing for someone with a broken finger and bruised rib - and what a trooper, she worked full shifts, too. What a super waitress - yet she can't hold a glass with two good hands?

I. Am. Not. Stopping. Anymore. For. You. To get. A file!!!!!!

The fognesia must have cleared over the weekend.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
I think the defense team is losing the #Arias jury. Many are scanning the room

JM was better prepared and more efficient with both hands tied behind his back, than both Nurmi and Wilmott together. I think I will have to come up with new names for them, something like Laurel and Hardy maybe? :waitasec:

This is such BUNK!!!!! I don't know if I can sit through the carp!

your potential to be a sociopath and he was spot on!

He made me feel so good about myself that I stabbed him 27 times and shot him in the head.

He was a good friend because of how he made me feel? Does a battered woman say those kinds of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member