jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you said! Beyond her blunders, I just find JA pretentious and tiresome beyond belief. Listening to her testify is like watching paint dry; I'd much rather read the recaps HERE.

JA's biggest problem (above and beyond being a sociopath, sadist and cold-blooded killer) is she truly believes she is the smartest person in the room. And how stupid is that?

She's going to blab her way right into death row, or - at the very least - LWOP. :jail:

Incompetent People Really Have No Clue, Studies Find / They're blind to own failings, others' skills

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...ave-No-Clue-Studies-2783375.php#ixzz2Md4EvKun

Im grateful for the normal guy DR. Drew just had on his show. After Brian Carr on Nancy Grace I was losing faith in humanity!!:banghead:

Thank you...I wondered this, not sure why I did. :floorlaugh:

if it wasn't an end of activity thing it would defo be a mood killer,lesson learned...glasses on if this is what your partaking in :floorlaugh:

Behaviors inconsistent with an abusive personality:

• Encouraging Jodi to date other people.
  • Not escalating the relationship to a more serious nature very, very quickly.
  • No evidence of stalking or harassing Jodi once she moved back to Yreka.
  • No escalation of violence according to testimony on direct.
  • No isolation of Jodi - this doesn't mean keeping her from 'his' friends - it means systematically shutting down her every 'outside' resource, sometimes to even include work and family.
  • No evidence of financial abuse - instead he was lending her money.
  • Nothing to prove incessant emails, non-stop text messages, or constant phone calls on Travis' part.
  • No outward evidence of jealousy on Travis' end. Not rising to the level I would expect from an abuser, anyway.
  • No testimony from friends or family, in court or elsewhere, to indicate an easily triggered temper, impatience, possessiveness, etc.
  • No proof he circumvented her movements - she didn't live with him and he even lent her his car.
  • Didn't fly into a rage over a ruined BMW.
  • Seemingly actively tried to help Jodi on many fronts.

Thank you for posting this one. I totally agree.

I am thinking more about the finger picture today...

What was perplexing me was WHY would they wait until re-direct to show this picture? Why not on direct when she was talking about Burns?

I think they did it as part of a plan, if you will. They knew that Juan would go for the finger and they didn't want him to cross that picture.

Basically I think they wanted to have a 'last word', if you will, on the finger (but with that being said I am sure that Juan will have more to say about that)

So did Carr claim he came up with this latest version all by himself or did Jodi help him?

This is going to sound awful....and I honestly don't mean it to. When I saw her brother in court, I started to really believe the bat story...he looks like he may have suffered a head injury. That coupled with something else IIRC reading here that her parents thought she was capable in a LE interview....

I am not sure but I think it was her older brother that was whacked in the head by JA. :waitasec:

I got home from work and went straight to YouTube to check out the days proceedings. No can do. 10 minutes in I had to call it quits. Enough of that hokey pokey for me. She is GUILTY, first degree, pre-meditated.. no ifs, ands or buts. Watching Juan question her was truly worthwhile, game on. I just can't sit thru Nurmi and the JA show. Let's get to the verdict and sentencing.

Any entertaining highlights from today anyone could share? I just can't listen to it to find the worthwhile nuggets.

TIA!

I could not watch it either.

Yes DeAnna...I think that Travis used Arias for sex. He used her for the kind of sex he couldn't get with the good Mormon girls. He continued to see her even though he didn't care for her. And she did the same because she was in love with him. She was in love with him, even if he wasn't good for her.

He didn't pursue her in the classical sense. But I think he had a partial obsession with her too. He needed her sexually. The thought of her with another man in the way she was with him made him upset, even if he didn't love her.

This is just my concept...or what I get from what I have seen.

But what does this have to do with cream pie? I don't understand the reference, I guess.

JA brother wrote that. Guess that shows us how he really feels about his sister. Who else would he be talking about? Wish I could find his facebook page.

It is under Joey Arias, and it is not restricted, although he could possibly restrict certain posts. His dad had a 1 year anniversary at their restaurant this week. Seems like a nice Kid.

Im grateful for the normal guy DR. Drew just had on his show. After Brian Carr on Nancy Grace I was losing faith in humanity!!:banghead:

I stopped listening when HLN kept talking to this guy. He says the same thing over & over, IMO.

OT:

On a happy note, my husband got me Pride and Prejudice on blu-ray.

My favourite version with Colin Firth.

Instead of leaning back on the sofa with a glass of wine and fawning over Mr Darcy, I was websleuthing. I need an intervention.

Travis friend on dr drew said
She kept introducing different sex acts to keep him interested and he being a man
Well ya know

Well at least he taught her what a cream pie was....

I am thinking more about the finger picture today...

What was perplexing me was WHY would they wait until re-direct to show this picture? Why not on direct when she was talking about Burns?

I think they did it as part of a plan, if you will. They knew that Juan would go for the finger and they didn't want him to cross that picture.

Basically I think they wanted to have a 'last word', if you will, on the finger (but with that being said I am sure that Juan will have more to say about that)

Juan showed that picture first and said her finger isn't injured in it. Of course, JA insisted it is.

I really think Travis was so over Jodi and her bag of sex tricks. He had not even seen her since she moved. He even made excuses twice when he was supposed to come see her. He would have never gone to see her. He was over JA the psychopath when he told her she was the worst thing that had ever happened to him and he wrote that on May 26, 2008.

She didnt snap imo. She methodically thought out how she was going to murder him. Imo, the plan started the last of May and was complete about a week later.

The reason I believe he continued to talk to her and text her is it was a hell of a lot safer to communicate with her at a distance than have her show up on his doorstep unannounced like he knew she was prone to doing. I think he gave her sex or maybe they didnt have sex at all the day he died but if he did it was so she would leave his home and leave him the hell alone.:furious:

IMO

I am thinking it's another example of the vast CH-asm between the sexes; most women I know, myself included, find that sexual attraction is the first thing to go when they begin to take leave of the relationship as a whole.

Jumping off your post, though, OBE;

The thought of having sex with someone whom I found repulsive is, well, repulsive. But I am sensing more and more that for men (generally speaking), they can still get their freak on with a woman they find heinous.

I really don't know. But I do think that Travis was still greatly pressured by his friends to not see Jodi. I don't think breaking up with her was a choice he made by himself. Which is why he hid his continued sexual relationship with her.

I think if you REALLY want to dump a girl, you stop schtupping her. Travis was very motivated and strong willed in every other aspect of his life. I just don't buy that because of his "maleness", he was some instinctual beast incapable of using the cautious good judgement we expect from women.

Buying in to that theory would also mean that a man is less culpable for marital infidelity than is his wife. Because, gee, men will just take free sex if it's offered. But a woman who does it is a faithless *advertiser censored*.

I find that offensive to both men and women.

Oops, sorry a couple of my posts were doubled.

I need a break, and then I'm looking forward to reading everybodys' posts. Sounds like people including jurors were really fed up today with the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!