jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no !....I wanna see that mamajama...grow and grow today. Thanks....I had forgotten about that thing....haha...the only reason I'll watch today. oh yeah, and to eye me some Juan.

I hope it swallows her huge moonfaced head!!

I don't think Mr Martinez would have Jodi examined by a Psychologist or Domestic Violence Expert (yes, the brief Jail type interview to determine if she is suicidal would be done on intake just to see where to put her)

Does anyone know if the Prosecutor has had her seen?

The reason I don't think they did is, even though she is in their "Jail" system they have to go through her Attorney's to get anywhere near her for anything including asking her a simple question. To have had her examined would take a court order I think. AND the huge risk is they have a renowned Domestic Violence Expert (Therapist, whatever) Interview-Examine her and that person determines she is a victim of DV. Whatever they find and put in a report, that report has to go to the Defense.

I know the State has their own expert witness- I do not know if she saw Jodi firsthand. Her name is Dr. Janeen Demarte and in the first week of Feb she reported that her home had been burglarized and someone stole her laptop containing a detailed psychological profile she did on Jodi.

Sounds like something Jodi's uber-fan might have tried to pull off. Given the crazy crap he's been spouting off on NG, he's now my #1 suspect.

Yes but she also knows if they found it they would find out that it did belong to her grand parents..so she's not gonna give it up. It would help point to premeditation.

Didn't think about that. Duh, HO! Very good point, SweetT!

I am good with figuring out duct tape, gas cans, and case pictures but when it gets to anal sex I am struggling.

hmmmm,,,, not sure beetrice... I have never seen that before... the icons on the top of your post worked... :waitasec: try going to 'more' then click on icon of choice and it will automatically insert in your post then return to your post
2centsgirl_zpsb6fa00b1.gif

I know- I am weird.

It would have made more sense for her to say she took it in case she needed a Work Comp claim.

As I never believe a damn word she says, I thought the "friends" comment might be heading off at the pass that this finger picture came in via some "friend" who claimed Jodi sent it to her.

I don't know how it got in, was verified, anything like that. But I want to find out. I don't buy these pics.

If they were for realz, why not show them when this entire subject was brought up in your Case in Chief? Puhlease!

There is a hell of a lot of suspicious (manipulated?) evidence in this trial - pictures, taped phone call, 'perp' letters, torn out journal pages - the list goes on.

What friends? She had no friends to send that picture to, unless she means an ex b/f.

She's not claiming guilty but mentally ill. Can JM have her examined if she's not claiming insanity? Is hyper-literal a mental defect? Nurmi tried to make a joke about it, yesterday. JM got the "joke" stricken from the record.

I wonder if this judge has ever presided over a DP case before?

I know the State has their own expert witness- I do not know if she saw Jodi firsthand. Her name is Dr. Janeen Demarte and in the first week of Feb she reported that her home had been burglarized and someone stole her laptop containing a detailed psychological profile she did on Jodi.

Sounds like something Jodi's uber-fan might have tried to pull off. Given the crazy crap he's been spouting off on NG, he's now my #1 suspect.

There are also a couple of 'lady' friends who might have been interested in a job such as that.

1. Was there any real proof offered that it was her finger photographed?

2. Can someone fill me in briefly on the 'torn out' pages of the journal, please. Were they shown in court?

I switched the live stream off yesterday. Nurmi was truly coming across as a sexual pervert, and I got very nauseous.

1. No proof was offered other than that photo had been taken from her phone.
There weren't any further follow up about that injury such as documentation
from work or follow up with her supervisor.

2. JA testified that Travis had read her journal before and became very angry
when she wrote anything other than "positive" things hence the loooong
testimony about The Law of Attractionand the torn pages were about
things not positive i.e. her thoughts of suicide so JA tore them out.

I find the "more" button only works about 10% of the time. I also have lots of trouble with the "thanks" button. I've always assumed the problem was at my end -- some setting on my computer.

I've been having the same problem and thought it was my puter too. But now I think, as someone else said, it has more to do with site getting overloaded with people. I also keep getting kicked off and it takes forever to get back on.

The prosecution did have her examined by an expert. The expert will be a rebuttal witness, that is if she didn't lose all her data when her lap top was stolen in early Feb -

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

OK this is great news. And it follows what I feel about Mr Martinez and why he said NO DEALS. That is Prosecutor that is 110% Aiming for a prosecution because that's how much he believes in the case.

Down to having her examined. His doing that tells me he has never had one moment's concern that any honest Expert would not debunk her crap. I love that show of confidence.

If a Jury only knew the subtle innuendo's. Like examining her with an Expert at the risk they could go down the wrong path. I would not be worried as she reveals herself in what we all have seen. And it "seems" like she is the epitome of evil.. and she is IMO.

Laptop stolen is just ugly, suspicious. BUT she can come back and Interview Jodi again LOL. And hopefully she had already generated a report and since we know the Prosecutor is not lying, heck, whoever took it can sort through the crime scene photos and her notes on how Bat Sh&* Crazy that woman is. Because, god knows the email does not say "Sister Arias is being railroaded and I think she should get out of Jail immediately and open a Match Making Service"

I'm pretty much in agreement with you. I think it is possible that some experts will lie, although I doubt if it is many. Mostly I think they would be concerned about their professional reputation, and when they testify, that is really on the line. I do think, however, that experts can be fooled by defendants, and that they can be kept in the dark about certain things. I suspect that the DV expert in the case probably really believes Jodi is a victim -- because Jodi has convinced her. I also suspect JM will have her squirming.

This is so very true. In the Mark Jensen case (convicted of murdering his wife, Julie), the defense attorney, Craig Albee, put up a suicidologist to testify that Julie was suicidal. On cross, the prosecutor, Robert Jambois went through all the sources of the information and learned that he doctor had only spoken to people the defense told him to interview. They were all members of Mark's family, for the most part, IIRC.

He then presented the doctor with information and documents from Julie and her family.

In the end, the doctor agreed that, with the new information, he could not say she was suicidal.

It was a terrific case and you should Google it if you have to mute the tv/sream today.

I would look for the same person that may have staged a burglary in Yreka...
The only positive thing is we have not seen any information leaked that may have been on the Laptop and that might be because it is all damming to Jodi. They did not find what they wanted.

They can give up now and just walk her to Death Row.

ha!

There is a hell of a lot of suspicious (manipulated?) evidence in this trial - pictures, taped phone call, 'perp' letters, torn out journal pages - the list goes on.

What friends? She had no friends to send that picture to, unless she means an ex b/f.

exactly.....

I'm sure it's been hashed over before but I haven't seen it as its impossible for me to read every post while dealing with RL.

What do you think the duct tape on his arm was for? I just can't come up with anything. If she tied him up, I would think it would have been around his wrists. Ideas?

hope I did this right...at the 14:45 mark
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IO9fgIL6acc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
eta:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO9fgIL6acc"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 26 - Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I have GOT to get up and get some cleaning done before trial starts. I've been trying to all morning but I can't seem to get off of here. Now I'm forcing myself.

I'll be baaaaaaack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member