jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me or did she kind of slam herself into her chair when she sat down?

Oooohh, he got angry because of a traffic jam. OMG! Unbelievable. What a monster! Not.

Oh carp, he has road rage according to her now.

The statement "I can't put my finger on it but there is something wrong with that boy" hurts her case more than helps it.

Did she say that about Travis? Because that's typical of psychopaths to make the victim look like they are the sociopath/mentally disturbed. That quote is pure textbook in encountering a psychopath- people feel there is something "off" about them but can't articulate it. Unbelievable, this is totally by rote.

Travis couldn't restrain himself. . .

20060912101800-drama.gif

Why do you think there are so many juror questions? Fifteen days of her lying is not enough to convince them?

In Arizona Law-in death penalty cases the person sentanced to death can apply for an appeal but that dosen't mean they will get the appeal.
Arizona supreme courts are known for denying appeals.

Thanks for that! I was under the impression that all death penalty convictions were automatically appealed.

Now it's road rage... is there anything left for this man to be accused of? Maybe he didn't like broccoli?

I can't listen to any more of these lies by her. My blood is just boiling.

How can this be allowed, her talking about Travis banging hand on steering wheel when Travis is not here to defend himself. ??????

She knew him for 9 months and the angriest he got was while sitting in a traffic jam ????

If you know ... anybody?? Does the jury have the right to send a note to the Judge to move things along? I'm almost positive this is a dumb question, but I had to ask it anyway (blush, shrug).

Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member