jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the drivers in California get frustrated in traffic. I hardly think that is indicative of some angry mad man. Boy, Jodi judges everybody in her black and white mind, but she views herself in grays.

It's just another self-serving lie. She's really grasping at straws now. I only hope this jury is more savvy than some others I've seen.

I think I'm tuning her out too much today to be able to determine how she's coming off to jurors and all of you.

How's she coming across to all of you?
She is coming across as a LYING, MURDERING, CONNIVING, STALKING, TWISTED, CALLOUS, SHALLOW, EVIL, WHORISH, PIECE OF TRASH that she is. Therefore I haven't watched since Fat Boy, Sausage Fingers Nurmi (Even his NAME makes me want to vomit) started his sorry excuse Re-Direct. Imagine...This Re-Direct is physically repulsive to ALL of us, the Jury has to be even MORE repulsed than we are. I couldn't just sit there any longer and listen to these LIES. I bet those jurors are literally, physically sick.

Yep, that's something I do every day ....

1) Go to ARCO, pay at the pump, and fill up my car leaving room for an extra 2.77 gallons ...

2) Then I go inside ARCO and pay $40 cash for another 9.59 gallons ...

3) And then I go back inside ARCO and pay another $20 for 2.77 gallons that I then put into my car to make sure the car tank is full.

Normi - 'In your journal you said how you didnt like fish and chips, can you tells us what you meant?'

JA - 'It was me explaining how I walked in on travis masturbating to small boys and it disturbed me'

Why would she buy a gas can and then return it within a couple of hours? She had already borrowed the gas cans from Darryl at that point.

And I don't understand why it matters

also, she says purchasing the gas can wasn't a financially responsible decision, but then has her "nails" done after returning the gas can.

(but justified purchasing the lotions/sunscreens, KY, Starbucks..)

From "Chicago" the musical--I just substituted Jodi for Velma and Nurmi for Billy:

"When Jodi Takes The Stand"

Jodi:
Nurmi, I been thinkin' a lot about my trial. Couldn't I just
show you what I thought I might do on the witness stand?

Nurmi:
Go ahead.

Jodi:
Good! Hit it!
Well then, when I got on the stand I thought I'd take a peek
at the jury. Then I'd cross my legs like this, you know.

Quartette:
When Jodi takes the stand

Jodi:
Then, when Martinez cross examines me, I thought I'd give 'em
this...and then if he yells at me I thought I'd tremble like
this..."ooh, no, please stop!"

Quartette:

Look at little Jodi
See her give 'em hell
When she turns it on
Ain't she doin' grand?
She's got 'em eating out of the palm of her hand!

Jodi:
Then, I thought I'd let it all be too much for me, like real
dramatic. Then, I thought I'd get real hungry and say, "Please,
someone, could I have a boxed lunch provided to me by the jail?"

Quartette::

See that Arias girl
Make that jury whirl
When she turns it on
She's gonna get 'em goin'
'Till she's got 'em gone

Jodi:
Ah! Ah! Ah! Then, I thought I'd cry. Buckets. Only I don't
have handkerchief - that's when I have to ask you for yours!
I really like that part. Don't you? Then, I get up and try to
walk; oh, but I'm too weak, and I slump and I slump and I
slump and I slump until finally, I faint!

Quartette:
When she rolls her eyes
Watch her take the prize
When Jodi takes the stand!
When Jodi takes the stand!

Hilarious!!!

OH that would be interesting!!!! I wondered why there was nothing coming in from them.

I am going to go with them being prejudiced or whatever it is called to the defendant. IMHO, she had a side job. Paid for stuff like phone sex. Just my opinion of course, I mean we have all seen for the last 16 days what an absolute angel she is.:what:

Kelly

Note to self:

Living in the city, I have learned today that getting angry in traffic can be construed as violence, and is cause for my better half to slit my throat.

And if you tap a steering wheel with your hand in frustration, it counts as hitting a car in court.
Oh, also - practically every one in California has multiple unregistered handguns, even dialysis patients - but they use silencers.

I missed this mornings testimony... and it was so nice to not have to listen to the boring defense nonsense.

:great:

Yes, it's finally getting to me, seeing their faces. They look to be in so much pain and yet are so blessedly, unwaveringly staunch. They honour Travis' memory with greatness of soul.

I bet their impact statements will be over whelming. They have sit there and listen to all this BS. WOW !

You have to sign at the Walmart here, too - all of them. And they always give you a receipt. It's a foolish thing to fib about.

Same here. But I think she's trying to say she didn't use that 3rd gas can at all. That's why I thought it was so ridiculous when JM called her attention to the extra 2.77 gals of gas that she purchased (after filling the 2 cans from DB and filling the car), and he asked where she put those (almost) three gals of gas?

She answered, "Somewhere." Waving her hand, iIrc, as if to say "I don't know, it's not important."

almost 3 gallons of gas is a LOT of fluid. You don't just put it in your empty Starbucks smoothie cup...

I'm not sure why she's lying about this either because she's been caught in a lie pretty substantially, imv. It's possible that it's for the wholly inane reason that she is so proud of her 'thrifty' persona that she's just trying to maintain that image. Gah.

Aren't all these questions about who she could have borrowed a car from and didn't, supporting the defenses claim that she rented a car to remain invisible?

How? Whether she had stolen a gun from her father, brother, neighbor or local neighborhood watchman, if she brings a gun it speaks to premeditation.

With grandpas gun there is a record of it being taken. The police report. She lived there at the time.

If she stoled one of the "unregistered" guns, they woukld not have reported it.

She *advertiser censored*cked up taking grandpas gun..
(After the fact) Nurmi obviously thought of this and threw MM & dad under the bus to try & instil doubt & save JA life.

There is nothing I love more than a good courtroom brawl. I love to see both sides duke it out with some style even if I'm squarely in one side's corner. I CAN NOT take any more Nurmi!!! I'm a crim defense attorney. Even though I am on Juan's side I could appreciate a good defense in this case. This is just horrible. He may be the worst I've seen and some of my colleagues are dull and lame in the extreme. He's so sloooooow. I have to believe if I'm totally over this redirect then the jury has to be hating Nurmi and his client holding them hostage for this crap and not at least hitting the high notes quickly and with a little style.
Rant over. So glad to have my fellow WS'ers to understand how this makes me feeeeeel. I think I would be furious if I were a juror listening to this drivel day after day.

This is not a battered woman no matter how they spin it. This is not a woman who was beaten year after year by a man she could not escape or who wouldn't let her go no matter what she did. This is not a woman who finally gave into the fear or even some rage after horrible, crushing abuse. It's not like she watched this man beat her, the kids and the pets for a decade. She is the antithesis of a battered woman. SHE wouldn't leave HIM alone. HE was the victim of an abusive relationship with a manipulative and intrusive woman. Ugh!!!

How many people think the jury will recommend killing her, based only on her being really annoying?

Jodi's face is red. Looks like she has been in a tanning bed!

O/T

I LOVE Mesa. When I was a kid I met a really good friend while she was visiting her family in Colorado. She lived in Mesa and I got to go visit her one summer. She had an in ground swimming pool that I thought was the coolest thing ever. I've lost touch with her and think about her often.

I hope I didn't sound like JA there rambling on.

Off topic, but I once had a friend my age in our neighborhood in IA who's family moved to Garden Grove, CA and I have often wondered what happened to her too. i can still see her face and that was so long ago.

JA's memories are really embellished lies.

If Travis was so pissed about the traffic did Jodi "calm " him down by a BJ in the car?

There is no doubt in my mind that the DT and Co. lurks here. Too many of the questions Nurmi asked are points that have been made on here. JAIL had her arms straight down as the jury left so they obviously saw the VonTapp parody here and instructed JAIL accordingly.

I believed that yesterday when she laid out the law of attraction excuse for her missing "negative" journal entries. It was like reading a post straight from here. I know they have moles here who do their handywork. makes me think a lot about what katieCoolady said....

Another person Nurmi reminds me of his Bill Lumbergh from Office Space with his long stretched out words

BillLumbergh.png

Omg!!! Sooo hilarious!! And soooo true!!

Yeah...um....Jodi...we're gunna need you stay and work through the weekend... and help us figure out how to dig our asses out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic