jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Travis NEVER traveled, did he Arias? Was there no place in the world he could buy KY except Mesa?

O/T did Jodi Arias mother really try to sell the "pedophile" letters to the National Inquirer!? New low!

It was mentioned last week that Jodi puts the water jug in front center to block Juan. Now, she not only has the water jug, but also the extra cups in front. I think she does not want to look at her mother.

Another Defense Team admitted they had 2 to 3 people full time round the clock monitoring Social Network sites and Forums so they shift strategy daily.

ok well even if we gave this team the secret of life, it's done, it's over, her goose is cooked.

No amount of KY will get her out of this.

If that's the case! Why isn't nurmi seeing that he is boring the jury! Wonder if he or his side kick even gauge the jury for reactions
Just saying.

I remember this she went to Walgreen but wasn't dressed correctly so she went to Walmart instead...I've never seen any Walgreen with a dress code.

Again? does anyone in this story use the postal service? Online Drugstore.com Online anything? Overstock? Vermont Country Store? Lotions and lace?

they do an awful lot of driving things around, they are not very green

Question: What law abiding citizen buys gas cans for travelling through a populated area in a first world country?
Answer: No-one. NEXT!!!!!!
Well I DO and So do many other people !! The drive was in some not so populated areas...I know we hate Jodi and all that spews from her BUT people do take extra gas cans on road trips ...hey apparently enough do because there is an entire industry dedicated to manufacturing and selling Gas Cans .. Just Saying !!

QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH
picture.php

Why were you the one that purchased the ky jelly?

I hear in my mind - Travis wouldn't fill my darkness unless I bought it. He refused to buy it, and my darkness needed to be filled.

Jodi's becoming annoyed by JM's objections. It's causing her to lose her rhythm of lies.

Wait...she remembers "falling" as she was being choked but yet right before that she said he was straddling her on the ground. These lies are driving me nuts.

Oh and her answer about not wanting to gouge his eyes out while he was choking her because she said that would have been too much. But yet, it's okay to shoot him, stab him dozens of times, and slit his throat because he was "chasing" her while naked and wet.

Anyone else notice that there is always some recurring theme in all her abuse stories. Bobby got mad, spun her around, and because he studied karate, he straddled her then he got her in a choke hold and she fell to her knees, with her arms out to the sides, thinking she was going to pass out. Then added that he was holding one arm behind her back.

Her Dad supposedly pushed her into a door post or door frame and she hit her head and passed out for a few minutes.

Travis "spun her around" and held her arm behind her back, in the supposed office incident, and she reminded the jury that he was a kick-boxer. (like Bobby studied Karate).

When they were in the laundry room and TA supposedly got mad, he slammed his hand on the door frame and then went upstairs to beat his head on the closet door. She followed him and he yelled "What?" at her then chased her down the hall before grabbing her wrist. He then pulled her to him and gave her a hug. (lol, that is not even close to abuse)

Let me add that when someone is choking you, your hands and fingers are clawing at his hands and arms in an attempt to free yourself. I speak from personal experience. It is a natural response to being choked. You do not just stand there and let them do it. :waitasec:

IMO this testimony is hurting her. From listening to her on the sex tape, she was down for anything. She never had a problem with anything to do with sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member