jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we see what she wrote???

He has to lay foundation before it can be published to the jury and gallery. Provided he can win the battle at the sidebar we will get to see it.

The IS defense attorney just said he is concerned because Juan is finally about to make a point...........but HE HAS TAKEN A LONG TIME TO GET THERE?????? WTF????

" I dropped lots of glasses.." " I never said which finger..."

She thinks she is still getting away with this because she is just so clever...but the jury is seeing her evilness this morning.

Is Nurmi's goal to have a sidebar everytime JM asks a question? Ridiculous. But...Judge....he's....being....mean.....to.....my....client.

Insert shaking chi-hu-hu-a here.

I can't watch the trial, just reading here. The way you guys describe it, this sounds like a boxing match!

Go Juan! :yesss:

It feels more like Survivor. Outwit, Outlast, Outplay. At least in Jodi's mind, she's winning. He's exposing her as the evil, smirking sociopath she is. I wish you could see her demeanor. She's certainly not "shaking like a chihuahua!

and somewhere OJ and CA are sighing in relief that JM wasn't the prosecutor in their cases.

Wouldnt it be better for her if she was putting on the tears.

Wouldnt she look more sympathetic to the jurrors, than trying to be so stand upish to the PA. I mean if she was trying to protray herself as poor pathetic helpless me.

:banghead: Of course, I get a chance to watch during lunch break and they spend it all in sidebar

:banghead:

The point isn't to directly expose her in a lie and have her inadvertently admit it or get upset and admit it. The point is to demonstrate to the jury her lies, her history of lies, her inability to ever be truthful and if she does get frustrated and admit a lie, that's a bonus.

There we go! Not so sure why the concern is her "cracking" or breaking down. I don't need to see her cry or break out in a rage..... what you pointed out is perfect.

btw- I love Oasis and Noel Gallagher! :)

She seems totally different today than she was during direct. Gone is the weak, fragile, bad acting Jodi. She's so cold. So indifferent. JM is great!

KC was a freaking lamb during trial compared to this evil witch!

KC was actually very frightened during trial and it showed. And she expected to get convicted.

This one - she frightens me. I can now see what Travis saw and why he already knew she was a crazy, stalker, probably axe-murderer. I can see what the Hughes saw when they said she wasn't welcome at their home.

Meek and mild outside, like a skin covering what is truly inside.

If I were a juror ... I'd know her journal never mentions it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member