Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG 1/2 hour of testimony and now RECESS? Recess 'til when 3, 4, 5 tomorrow??

well, I am glad I don't pay taxes in Arizona (just saying...these courts could be a lot more efficient!!!)

Noon recess???????????? Sheesh at this rate the trial will go into 2014

Arrrrrrgh they come back for lunch at the time I have to be in an orientation. Grrrrrrr

Obviously, he wasn't coming after her, SHE chased him down the hall stabbing him.. Wow.. JMO

I think she stabbed in the heart in the shower, he stood at the sink while she started stabbing at the back of him, he tried to escape down the hall, as she stabbed at his back... grew weak, she sliced his throat there where the huge blood spot is and drug him back down the hall to the bathroom where just to be sure he was door nail dead put a bullet in his head.

I know - seriously? Gives me time to get some work done. Do they do the typical 2 hour lunch in AZ or 90 minutes. What a job, eh?
90 I believe. From my little knowledge of AZ courts lol.

Half-day preschools have more intense schedules than this court. No offense to the court. Just saying!

The eyeglasses were a mistake today - when she "cries", will they fog up like mine do? We shall see!

Maybe the glasses were worn today so that no one can actually see if there are tears in her eyes or not.

Maybe the glasses were worn today so that no one can actually see if there are tears in her eyes or not.

This!!

I don't even think they're hers. She seemed to be checking them when the video first came on- looked through them at the laptop then pulled them down and looked again. Prolly her lady attorneys. moo

90 I believe. From my little knowledge of AZ courts lol.

That judge sure keeps banker's hours. Wonder if Jodi is using this time to improve her crying technique. Afterall it doesn't take anyone 90 minutes to eat the jail food, a baloney sandwich on white bread, no pickle, today isn't pickle with baloney sandwich day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee