Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, have to giggle at the witness with his turned up collar.

I think she may of turned the plate so she would get pulled over to prove she was in Utah and not in Arizona. She thinks she is so smart but her actions over this whole trip were quite dumb!

I just logged in just so I could tell you this is brilliant. Hadn't even thought of that! :)

I apologize as this has probably already been discussed but I couldn't find it, now had time to look. What line of work was Jodi in that brought her to the convention that she meant TA at? I have heard she was waitress and photographer, but neither of these professions, could I imagine leading her to an "entrepreneur" convention as it has been said on HDLN? The man she drove to see after the murder also disccussed that TA, JA & he all were at a convention and shared this Entrepreneur spirit? Was this some type of Pyramid business?

I don't believe it has been established factually that she's Hispanic. Has it?

I get the feeling she has Native American heritage, JMO.

They didn't say. I think the guy was just trying to stir the pot.

Do these witnesses they bring in from out of town have to pay their own travel/lodging expenses?

Raphael Columbo... rental car guy that picked her out of the lineup

he will also most likely say the plate was on right side up
Was that from the six different mugshots and she is posing away like its a prom photo?

OT but the male defense looks much better than yesterday.yesterday I was sorely wishing that one of the guys from Queer Eye or someone would just take that tie away. Big DP trial and here I am distracted by the attorney's clothes instead of listening to JA ramble. :eek:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OMG, I have been trying so hard to keep up with all the posts here but I had to skip from page 30 until the end of yesterday to this page :( I don't know how to keep up! I spent the morning doing housework - I was afraid my husband was going to leave me!!! LOL

lol the worse that saw here was a dude in shorts and a tank top....the judge sent him to get changed

OMG, that's too funny! What trial was that? The State vs. Jersey Shore? lol:floorlaugh:

Now we may find out the "male" who was with Jodi when she rented the car!!

Do these witnesses they bring in from out of town have to pay their own travel/lodging expenses?

Not to my knowledge. I learned that from the Anthony case and how expensive it was to the state to bring in all the witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme