JonBenet Ramsey Foundation Did Nothing To Protect Children:Moneymachine 4 Ramseys

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hipmamajen said:
This intrigued me, so I had to go check it out. I don't know if this is what you were pointing to, but this is what I found there...

Here are a couple of pages, the first one is more recent: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jbrcharity1.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jbrfound1.html

They say, "As philanthropists, they make good murder suspects."

What an eye-opening mess!

Good link! Totally disgusting!

Marc Klass was treated as the kidnapper....the majority of child kidnappings and murders are commited by the parents unfortunately.

Marc Klass didn't think how a police interview at headquarters was inconvient to him, he didn't scrambled to try to fly his family out of Boulder right after his dead daughter was found.

I think Marc Klass would mention a strange van in the back alley to cops the morning his daughter was missing, and not ignore it like john did in spite of the fact monitoring kidnappers had his kid.

SuperDave said:
The Van Dams were, snowqueen. They went over to the Klaas side of it.

You think Klaas doesn't work with people like that? I know he does. He has stated his belief that the Ramseys are not like them many times.
Yes, and the Van Dams situation was totally different and they knew they had better put it out there before someone else did. They were smart to do so and I admire them for doing what they had to do.

But, their opinion regarding the Ramseys - just like mine - is just that - an opinion.

As far as Klaas is concerned:IMO - he's a lot of hot air.

And as long as we're talking people who have lost children - John Walsh thinks the Ramseys are innocent.

snowqueen said:
Yes, and the Van Dams situation was totally different and they knew they had better put it out there before someone else did. They were smart to do so and I admire them for doing what they had to do.

But, their opinion regarding the Ramseys - just like mine - is just that - an opinion.

And as long as we're talking people who have lost children - John Walsh thinks the Ramseys are innocent.

John Walsh....just yet, another person that has the wool pulled over their eyes by the Ramsey's.

snowqueen said:

You would be hard pressed to find many in agreement with you on Mark Klaas, I am frankly stunned at your comment, imho....

The Ramseys [have] never attended any of the meetings with the parents of murdered children, I wonder why they thought they were so different from anyone else who has suffered such a loss..

<<You would be hard pressed to find many in agreement with you on Mark Klaas, I am frankly stunned at your comment>>

!!!
I am stunned too.

sandraladeda said:
You would be hard pressed to find many in agreement with you on Mark Klaas, I am frankly stunned at your comment, imho....
Actually, there are a lot of people who feel the same as I do about Marc Klaas. Maybe just not on this board.

From this transcript from LKL, I am not so sure JW feels any definitive belief towards R innocence....

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0306/24/lkl.00.html

KING: We're back with John Walsh. We're going to discuss some other cases of interest. We want to get to some phone calls too. Our first call is from Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Hello.

CALLER: Hello. My question is for your guest, Larry. I wonder, there's three parts to the question. I wanted to know if he has any comments about the JonBenet case in Colorado, and the second part to that question is, if that case will ever be solved? And the third part to that question is, doesn't he think it's really weird the way those parents acted from the beginning of that case, when they were doing everything possible to protect themselves rather than to find out what were -- who were the real killers of his daughter?

KING: OK, we got it. John?

WALSH: I've been to Dubai, hunting fugitives -- terrorists out there.

I don't think that that case will ever, will ever be solved, because now it's been taken over by the state, you know, the attorney general of the state of Colorado, because so many incredible mistakes were made at the crime scene at the beginning.

KING: From the get-go.

WALSH: From the get-go. And then they empaneled a grand jury and brought DAs from every county around Colorado, and they all came to the same conclusion. They said whether the Ramseys had something to do with it or not, there was such poor police work was done in the beginning, this case will probably never be solved.

Parents have the right to get lawyers. They have the right to get -- you know, to have people represent them if they think the cops are doing a bad job. I always wanted to do that case on "America's Most Wanted." And Mr. Ramsey said, I'd like to do it. Mrs. Ramsey said no. I said, I'll treat you fairer than anybody else in the world. Let me do a whole hour on "America's Most Wanted." But they're going to start over and take a re-look at the case. That's what I say you have to do. You have to throw everything out and start again.

KING: Are you open on it?

WALSH: I am open minded about it, because they only ever focused on the parents. A good investigation is a parallel investigation. Sweat the parents, but don't rule out the sexual offender that may be living within a mile of there.

The best you can say about John Walsh is that he is inconsistent in his position regarding R innocence....your link falls short, imo, of stating that he "thinks the Rs are innocent"...

imo

edited to add:

from John Walsh's own AMW website -

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=40146

Despite intense publicity and constant speculation in the media for more than a decade, Karr was the first person ever charged in connection with the 1996 JonBenet murder. For much of the decade following her murder, JonBenet's own parents -- John and Patsy Ramsey -- were often mentioned in media accounts as possible suspects in her murder.

In 1999, a grand jury investigation focused on John and Patsy Ramsey, but produced no charges. Similarly, a 2003 lawsuit against the Ramseys was also dismissed by a federal judge. The Boulder County District Attorney's Office concurred with the judge's opinion the following month, saying there was no solid evidence against the couple. After the murder the Ramseys left Colorado and lived in both in Michigan and in Atlanta, Georgia. Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in June of 2006.

Again, falls short of declaring them "innocent"....imo

sandraladeda said:
WALSH:
<snipped>
I always wanted to do that case on "America's Most Wanted." And Mr. Ramsey said, I'd like to do it. Mrs. Ramsey said no. I said, I'll treat you fairer than anybody else in the world. Let me do a whole hour on "America's Most Wanted." <snipped>
I find it pretty odd that Patsy said no to the JB case being on "America's Most Wanted".....IF an "intruder" did it, (which they didn't)....then wouldn't ANY parent of a murdered child, want as much publicity about the murder as possible....in hopes of a lead on a suspect. I find it awfully suspicious that Patsy said "NO" to that. :waitasec: Hmmmmmm....very strange indeed.

In 1999, a grand jury investigation focused on John and Patsy Ramsey, but produced no charges.
Yeah, there's some question as to if the GJ even voted as to whether to indict or not.

Ames said:
I find it pretty odd that Patsy said no to the JB case being on "America's Most Wanted".....IF an "intruder" did it, (which they didn't)....then wouldn't ANY parent of a murdered child, want as much publicity about the murder as possible....in hopes of a lead on a suspect. I find it awfully suspicious that Patsy said "NO" to that. :waitasec: Hmmmmmm....very strange indeed.

Probably said no cause America's Most Wanted isn't going to donate to the Ramsey charities...can't think of why someone who said they'd spend their last dime, do anything and look for their child's killer until the day they themselves died, gives up a chance for America's Most Wanted to cover their case.

What other reason did Patsy have????

John Walsh....just yet, another person that has the wool pulled over their eyes by the Ramsey's.

I'm afraid that's true, snowqueen. Walsh makes it clear in some of his interviews that he is not familiar with the case.

Show Me said:
Probably said no cause America's Most Wanted isn't going to donate to the Ramsey charities...can't think of why someone who said they'd spend their last dime, do anything and look for their child's killer until the day they themselves died, gives up a chance for America's Most Wanted to cover their case.

What other reason did Patsy have????
Yep, she probably wanted to line her pockets. Personally, I think that she wanted it all to just go away...and, the less publicity the better for her...because she knew and John knew/knows that there isn't an intruder. Why spotlight the case on "America's Most Wanted"....when SOMEONE out there knows the truth, possibly...and may come forward? OR...bringing it to the forefront again, may cause people to start asking questions again....and they couldn't have THAT..now could they? People snooping around....asking questions....because the truth just may have came out about exactly what happened to JonBenet....and the Ramsey's for sure wouldn't have wanted THAT to happen.

snowqueen said:
Are you speaking of the one with the pineapple wallpaper? I think they did and moved in a small townhouse, and eventually sold that and moved back to MI. Profits from any of the houses - I don't know. Maybe like a lot of people they didn't have that much invested and were only paying the interest. Do you know that they made money from that big, ole mansion?
Speaking of the pineapple wallpaper- why would PR renovate her home choosing pineapple wallpaper?

The pineapple was the 'big bugaboo', the last thing her child ate was pineapple before she was brutally murdered, I find that a very strange choice of wallpaper.

narlacat said:
Speaking of the pineapple wallpaper- why would PR renovate her home choosing pineapple wallpaper?

The pineapple was the 'big bugaboo', the last thing her child ate was pineapple before she was brutally murdered, I find that a very strange choice of wallpaper.
So does just about everyone that has discussed it, on these various threads. Why would Patsy want a memorial to JB on her kitchen wall? The pineapple...for me...would bring back horrible memories of that night. After all...the Ramsey's tried to say that they had no idea where the pineapple came from....leading everyone to believe that they think that the "intruder" brought it with him. Why would any sane person want a memory wall of "the big bugaboo"?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23
Back